This guy is expected to be the next Pope

>In April 2012, the election of a young gay man who was living in a registered same-sex partnership to a pastoral council in Vienna was vetoed by the parish priest. After meeting with the couple, Schönborn reinstated him. He later advised in a homily that priests must apply a pastoral approach that is "neither rigorist nor lax" in counselling Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]

>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.

Other urls found in this thread:

rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2008/11/orthodox-bishop-comments-on-recent.html
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-Excise-anti-Semitic-liturgy-from-Orthodox-Church
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk
rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/
archive.is/Z4Gu4
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8
archive.is/SePdG
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40
archive.is/aym23
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
archive.is/g0kHt
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication
archive.is/MlP5k
quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population
advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific
archive.is/mOwUN
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholics have been heretics since 35AD

He is expected to be the next Pope

I doubt it. The next pope will probably be an African.

Cardinal Sarah isn't even in the running

The Church has been infiltrated by Marxists.

Don't be so sure. The Holy Spirit can work in strange ways. And Sarah's not the only cardinal from Africa.

"And other sexual sins."...and thats how pedophiles normalize their deviancy.
I can only imagine a video, that will be in the same vein as fuckh8 ones, but it will be full of pedophiles and their cute little sex slaves telling us all that its ok. It wont have any curse words in it, just a smile and cute video to destroy the humanity itself.

I wonder if Ayy Lmao’s will ever get in contact with us or look away in disgust, when they realize that we have ditched real progress and turned this place into another mindless bacteria type fuck pool ruled by mindless emotions and ignorance.

It's already happened. There's a reason we haven't had contact with E.Ts since 1947. We are not even close to worthy of their intelligence.

Was the Vatican raided for harbouring pedos or was that fake news???

Moving left to appease those who will never set foot in your institution and who actually despise you all the while losing your core people because of your shift.

This is why appeasement is so embarrassing. That one cannot stick to their principles and bends them to gain acceptance from people who hate you only makes them hate you and now see you as weak.

Might actually work out well. African christians tend to be old testament.

>not knowing that jesuits have clearly been running things in vatican at least since 1978

Fun fact that's why the Methodists will probably never accept gays as a doctrine because there is a huge part of the global conference that is African so they have alot of influence on church policy

No he isn't

Wrong

The catholic church is globalist and shitlib by nature its better for us if the Pope is openly liberal that way they can't manipulate non-liberal catholics.

I'm Orthodox, so I don't need false hope. Our bishop of Vienna is considered a shoe in for the next Patriarch of Russia, and he's based

>Russian Orthodox theologian and bishop Hilarion (Alfeyev) of Vienna's lecture on "Theological Education in the 21st Century"

>Even more inadmissible, from my point of view, is the correction of liturgical texts in line with contemporary norms. Relatively recently the Roman Catholic Church decided to remove the so-called 'antisemitic' texts from the service of Holy Friday.
rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2008/11/orthodox-bishop-comments-on-recent.html

>The New York-based Anti-Defamation League on Thursday urged the world's Orthodox Christian leaders to support a Christian proposal to excise ancient anti-Semitic passages from their liturgy.

>Unlike the Catholic and Protestant Churches, the Orthodox Church has never removed anti-Semitic passages from its liturgy, which still refers to Jews as Christ killers, said Dr. Dmitry Radyshevsky, director of the Jerusalem Summit, a conservative Israeli think tank. He noted that the anti-Semitic passages were most conspicuous during Easter services, and included such statements as "the Jewish tribe which condemned you to crucifixion, repay them Oh Lord," - which is repeated half a dozen times during the liturgy - "Christ has risen but the Jewish seed has perished" as well as references to Jews as "God-killers."

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-Excise-anti-Semitic-liturgy-from-Orthodox-Church

>excluding the T
Fuck you nigger

How nature intended :^)

Where will the next pope be from, then? Surely not America, though of course Burke as pope would be a blast.

Tagle from the Philippines will probably be the next pope.

If only Cardinal Arinze was a few years younger...

Yeah, he's based.

Whether one of their own becomes pope or not, I expect the Africans to flex their muscles at the next conclave, just as they did at the Synod on the Family. The Church is growing faster in Africa than on any other continent, and Francis himself has created quite a few cardinals from Africa. They and their preferences will have to be reckoned with by the more liberal cardinals from Europe.

I wonder if at any point will there be a declared anti-pope. There is absolutely no way that all of the Catholic leaders/Cardinals are complacent with the Catholic Church being turnt into a Marxist institution of culture pushing rather than any form of spirituality/religion. Will the Orthodox Church call a Crusade? It seems pretty based, but I don't know much about it.

So it's true that catholicism will give birth to the anti-christ. We should be focusing on who the other individual will be in Israel.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk

Probably this. We can only hope he's for killing drug addicts like their president.

how did it get this bad bros?

I'm not saying it's the Jews, but it's the jews

EOB has the best apologetics essays and is a must read for all christians who want to understand foundational theology

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

archive.is/Z4Gu4

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

archive.is/SePdG

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40

archive.is/aym23

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

archive.is/g0kHt

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

archive.is/MlP5k

quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population

advocate.com/commentary/2016/8/29/new-scientific-study-sexuality-gender-neither-new-nor-scientific

archive.is/mOwUN

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

dunno
why do I have to support degeneracy along with supporting gays
fucking retarded

fake news

abort catholics, woukd have never happened with Orthodox, cathols are cucking the church out to get new flock & their gibs instead of spread Christianity

Orthodox are catholics

HAHA

>church christianity
NOT
EVEN
ONCE

The current post Vatican 2 Catholic Church is a freemasonic abomination. It's a counterfeit church, the true one being eclypsed.

Yeah, but how good is he at sucking nigger toes? The Papal Bull wants to know.

nope you are catholics we are Orthodox, and dont play games with words you fucking cumstain

is the Orthodox Church as riddled with pedos as this?

>sept 2015
Fresh news then?
I debunked this "information" 2 years ago. Check the archive, I'm not in the mood.

no pedos, orth priests get to have a wife

>alleged
>flag
TRASH

KGB

The next pope will probably be that Filipino bloke

kgbkgbkgb shut up you fucking nigger , I hope Russia nukes your potatofields you're hardly worth the air you breathe all of you stupid irish fucks

they are the only reason why the Anglican church has not gone full fag loving because there are now more Anglicans in Nigeria than England

it's still a mortal sin, faggot

Weak men. The rightious are too scared to do anything about anything and remember all it takes is for good men to do nothing.

You are an anti -Pope when you claim to be the Pope butare not validly elected, it has nothing to do with the quality of your Papacy

catholics are such a fucking joke

disgusting

is this the same guy who was arrested for the cocaine-fueled gay orgy?

>medieval II total war music

Nobody knows whos going to be the next pope. Any article like that is always clickbait bullshit.

Who expected Francis? (except for the marxist jew freemasons that installed him)

"next pope"
>implying the current marxist dago pope won't preside over the end of the catholic church
>Nostradamus got it right

Nostradamus said the last pope will be a nigger.

>Bergoglio
>Italian
>Argentinian

Fuck. You are right.

The Churh here is anti-duterte and anti killing of druggies. Face it, the church is cucked. It's for this very same reason too why the church isn't taken seriously in this country anymore.

>Catholic Church calls for the acceptance of depravity.

This is news ? how ?

Upgrade to Orthodox bros

Our priests have the biggest families in Russia. When i served in the military i was asked to visit leader of the local church for a supper. He had 7 kids if i remember right.

Mexico would be ideal, global adoration of La Santa Muerte would shake things up.

>The Orthodox liturgy still refur to jews as Christ killers and that some Easter services include calls for revenge jews.

>calls for the repudiation of replacement theology which (correctly) contends that God's covenant with jews is not eternal.
NYET

If he become the next pope then half the Chatolic church will leav them and elect an actual pope.

Where's the Polish cardinal when you need him.

In the eyes of Cucktholics and leftist SJWs, it's not about male with female pedophilia. They still want to make that illegal, but all they want is to legalize BOY BUGGERING.

>Nostradamus said the last pope will be a nigger.
>Pope means Father
>blacks don't have fathers
Nostradamus was wrong

jan pawel posting starts now