Pol/ do you hate Reddit to be ironic or is it that bad normie wise?

It seems like a good way to red pill people not fully converted to being enlightened. No?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Baiting this hard
Jesus christ reddit is the biggest circlejerk on the internet

Reddit is pretty based. I like a couple different subreddits but the whole site is pretty left leaning

Fuck u/spez!!!

You are right, fags from reddit can be red pilled in small numbers. How ever when their numbers grow they get increasingly hard to red pill. It then gets to a certain point where red pilling is impossible. The best thing to do is to tell the cunts to get off our board atm desu senpai .

>Jesus christ reddit is the biggest circlejerk on the internet
This. Made me cringe everytime.

Tbf chan is pretty circled jerkish. If you aren't a Weeb nazi with a sympathetic view of Lauren southern then you are shit here

I've never been on Reddit once before in my life. Then again, I've never been on twitter, snapchat, instagram or anything other than Facebook before.. used to fuck with myspace too back in the day.
reddit honestly seems okay if you get into the right subreddit, but specifically r/the donald seems cringey as fuck and a bunch of faggy high school and freshman college kids in it

>Implying lauren isn't shilled because of reddit
Chan at least gives options to threads that aren't rulebreaking. Sage isn't a downvote and only works on new threads. Also if it was a circlejerk there would be way few ancaps and literal niggers.

Reddit is compromised. There is increasing evidence of companies and people buying "upvotes" to push certain threads to r/all. Mostly to control the narrative with leftist talking points. The admins are aware of it and don't give two fucks because they agree with it politically. Even with documented evidence, the reddit sheep fucking eat that shit up and ask for seconds. Pathetic.

I think what is most insane about Reddit is how many captions to pictures are such obvious lies about what really happened or is actually going on and yet people believe it. I've never seen a more brainwashed and pathetic user-base in my entire life.

That's because they're hive-minded, any different opinion gets a vicious attack and you get downvoted to oblivion.
All they care is fucking karma or whatever the fuck they call it.
It's a commie machine to brainwash people into having no unpopular opinions.

But what if reddit's red pills are actually BLUE pills just dyed red?

Reddit is white hat we are black hat

/thread

reddit is fake consensus: the site

>Pol/
you have to go back
don't post until you've lurked for 2 years

I've realized that even arguing on r/politics is just a waste of time. They are in their own bubble over there.

I also find it amusing how much of an echo chamber Reddit is. Aside from Barack Obama in 2012, r/politics has predicted every election fucking wrong. They really believed those trash liberal articles showing Hillary with a 98% chance of winning. LOL

>their spaghetti

this vid red pilled me years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA

Reddit is a globalist tool incubator. A place where they can control their opposition while reinforcing already present brainwashing.

I'm playing devils advocate, you make good points. The rules are pretty bad at Reddit and the way things work on chan are way less contrived.
>the whole shtick of being a faggot unless your a nazi gets a bit corny after a while

that's what i use reddit for basically practicing my psyops