would you even be able too?

>inb4 terrorist attacks are not likely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meUI1R8z_zo
youtube.com/watch?v=MxHIkHwG4eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not a Muslim that's a sikh and they are bro tier. Btw im not a sikh

i would just convert

I don't think there's any Muslims in my town but I'm pretty sure all the niggers and rednecks would kill them in less than a day.

I think that's a Sikh, OP.

Nothing because no mudslimes are allowed in.

>how would you defend yourself if a jihad broke out in your city
not be a faggot
>would you even be able too?
cheggum

basically nothing, the ultraviolent catholic mexican population (near majority) would send them packing

>that's a sikh and they are bro tier
FUCKEN BASED

OP why are u racist.

why u insult Sikhdom by calling it islam, u piece of utter shittt !!!???

*bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang*
*Reload*
*bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang*

Actually, to elaborate on that; the niggers around here are still niggers, but they're also almost all hardcore Baptists who fucking hate Muslims. I'm not arguing for letting based niggers, but in that scenario, I can see them forming up gangs and potentially teaming up with rednecks (of which there are a shitload around here) and fucking destroying the mudslimes.

Fuck off Turk. And stop calling Sikhs mu*lims.

stay indoors. maybe I should buy an isis flag to hang in my window just in case. or would that just make them more likely to knock at my door to see who lives there?

shoot they toes off with my scoped .22 rifle

>would prefer to not get in fist fight with this guy
>suspect he's still vulnerable to bullets like all men

That's a Sikh, although I hate Christianity and see them as shit-tier, Sikh are bro-tier as everyone on here says that. I would not mind importing Sikh people and I would definetly live with them.

this is a sikh, so if a jihad broke out he'd be out there slaying hajj like me, sikhs hate muslims

its time for a little of the old ultraviolence

Sihk not Muslim. Fuck off nigger.

Terrorist attacks are not likely here.

>.22 rifle

you can kill their cats with it.

I'd buy a package of bacon and a shovel. Wait until night fall, dig up dead jihadi bodies and cover them in bacon. I'd take a picture of the dead jihadi covered in bacon in an open grave, fill the grave in, and post pictures all over the city.

Rinse and repeat until they leave or I'm killed.

Sikhs are cool and hate muslims too, this guy may actually cleave them to shit with his sword while I go get my machete.

You don't know how fucking badly I am to split open some jihadi skulls and lick up their brain juices. I WISH they'd do something in my town so I was justified in testing out my plastic explosives recipe

Release the hounds.

With the 2nd amendment of course. A better question is how would Muslims survive a crusade in earnest? Like when Europe finally has had enough and utterly chimps out, takes off the gloves and sends their combined military might across the Med to clean house? The Muslim world exists by the sufferance of the First World. That is as true in Europe as it is in the Western hemisphere as it is Asia. Btw, pic related would be on my side.

great fucking movie

they won't do jack shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=meUI1R8z_zo

youtube.com/watch?v=MxHIkHwG4eo