Jewish or not, this is fucking sad. A father losing a son to liberals and their madness

Jewish or not, this is fucking sad. A father losing a son to liberals and their madness.

My question to Sup Forums is, how do you stop your mini robins from becoming harley quinns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk
projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't.

Wait, that's a boy?

>He doesn't fiddle his cosplaying son while wearing that batman mask.

The dude didn't lose his son, he either pushed him into it, or was never a strong enough influence to call himself a father, or that thing his son.

>how do you stop your mini robins from becoming harley quinns?

Literally just be a strong male influence and aware of your child's life.

Liev Shcrieber played a Jew who becomes a communist enlistee during WW2 in the movie "Defiance".

Who knew it'd be so close to real life.

What is Liev's facial expression trying to convey?

Then again, it really is no different than a girl dressing up as Batman or The Incredible Hulk. Kids like to play dress up, it's no big deal.

Were the makeup and leggings really fucking necessary?

And what the fuck is up with that expression? Kids these days watch too much tv.

ill never enjoy ray donovan again ; ;

Is anyone surprised? The trap is literally named "Kai" and his older brother "Sasha"

What do you expect when flirtacious whores are pawned off as characters in a superhero movie

Ray was subject to homosexual abuse by a priest in his childhood. And we know the correlation between homosexuals and male child abuse. If anything, this will complement the show.

This. The stupid slut doesnt even have powers.

More like Gay Donovan amirite?

>Jewish or not
>jewish
>or not
oh yes, fuck jews, they created all of this, him and his kids will burn in hell

No, his first name is Ray.

Ray Gay.

they dceu should kill off batflec and make liev a oligarchic russian batman

w-why is that little boy dressed like he wants to be fucked?

Its called fashion you perverted fuck.

what he's wearing is NOT consent.
#SLUTWALK2017

How them to embrace their masculinity, not fear it.

>Kids like to play dress up, it's no big deal.

Yup. Everyone freaking out about this is just as bad as the liberals who put their kids on HRT at age 5.

>little boy wears dress
>BOYS DONT WEAR DRESSES. YOU ARE A WOMAN. YOU ARE NOT AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU MUST CONFORM TO ONE OF THE CHOICES THE (((RULING CLASS))) HAS CREATED FOR YOU. CHOOSE THE SKIRT OR THE PENIS.

The real tragedy is he didnt dress up like my nigga Manta

>Boy
my dick is confused

>there is nothing wrong with a young boy dressing up in a slutty costume worn by a female character designed specifically for her sex appeal
Not fooling anyone, Shlomo.

Make sure they listen to the right music:
youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk

her Superpower is mentally illness.

Liberals are superhuman?

You have to be human first.

>Jews getting coaxed by their own ruse

P O T T E R Y

What am I even reading

You can't stop retarded weak minded pushovers from buying into this bullshit and plaguing their kids. Especially in modern America, where colleges and leftists continually manufacture virus level bullshit.

Its shocking to see based Liev be a faggot enabler though

Look at his wikipedia article. Half of it as about his mother. She was a drug addicted hippie. This probably where it all comes from.

>based Liev
Based in what way?

Awesome

>Torn leggings

Just throw him to the sandniggers to be raped and murdered allready XD

The way in which I suck his cock till he shoots in the back of my throat and i aint even gay kind of way

RARE

thats nothing compared to this story, jews getting caught in their own traps is grade A comedy
projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/

i like this blue pill bill meme

>losing

Either he's a huge pussy or he's cool with it.

>there are still people that think our water and food is not being poisoned by chemicals and hormones
Reminder that all amerifats drink tap water.
gg enjoy this happening to your kids.

I'm here to call you a newfag

Leave pedophile scum.

Am I the only one who thinks it's more weird that Lieve would let his child watch Suicide Squad?

Who honestly believes he isn't fucking his son?

Im here to tell you go fuck yourself jew rat

>acting like all of europoor is any better.
you faggots realize its the birth control and anti-depressants people take in such huge quantities that make it into our water system, just for us to drink them. it really is the reason behind the trans epidemic.
get those mild estrogen blockers for your children or theres a good chance this shit will happen to all of us.

photo. from. behind. PPLEEASEE

Whenever you read the biography of serial killers there's always anecdotes about how their fathers made them dress like girls to humiliate them. Poor kid never had a chance.

i hope you die a horrible slow death