Is Anyone Here Actually Vehemetely Racist?

Is anyone here a legit racist to the point of immediate hostile behavior to races other than their own?

I'm not actually convinced anyone like that exists, despite media portrayal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs9siANkcPA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK white people

i'm not outwardly racist or mean to anyone, that's bad manners. but I can't stand black people. no problem with any other race, but i basically can't stand fucking niggers.

not in the way the media would like us portrayed.

this

I just want to see the whole world be respectful and loving to their fellow man, woman, and otherkin

I get along with blacks, I just never relax around them and I think both races would be better off if we shipped them all back to Africa.

I refused to date a Chinese girl and also an Arab girl based solely on their races. I know too much about Chinese people to find even an attractive Chinese woman appealing, and I dislike Muslims and Arabs too much to be with one.

I think no living creature should be forced to suffer, and every human should habe the chance to show that they are a person.

No qualms about painless euthanasia of individual known barbarians though

While I am black, I dont think Haitians are humans in any way but biology. Their kind are a stain but I keep that to myself since there's so damn many if them

Racism is a spectrum, dumbass. Getting violent reactions is extreme.

But yeah, I hate hoodrat niggers for being hoodrats and I hate successful blacks for not being hoodrats.

god i wish that were me

My hatred is on a person by person basis. However really can't stand niggers, spics, and even white trash, just not the point of violent acts, I prefer freedom.

Yes I have no problem calling nigger panhandlers downtown niggers.

I can be civil with nigs, but I don't trust them, even longtime co-workers. My sister was killed by nigger boyfriend. I was jumped by nigger gang, had jaw broken (now pack daily) so no I don't thing charcoal is civilised. I think spics can be civil, but they have theft tendencies. Don't worry much about Asians or indians, but I will not associate with Muslims of any race.

Hold on, I'm choking your mother with my dick.
Fucking bitch can take a dick.

I can't tell who's fanatically racist, who's merely prejudiced for rational reasons, who's subtly trolling, and who's a media/government provocateur

I hate the black ghetto culture and those drawn towards it, either from the inside of it or the outside.

Individuals I take on a case by case basis, said adherence to previously stated culture warrants my avoidance. Individuals not of the said culture previous mentioned I'll give credence to.

Blanket racism doesn't make sense to me. There is too much variance in individuals from person to person for me to blanket everyone with hatred. That takes too much effort on my part.

On an individual basis I'll get along with anyone who treats me with respect I may have racial prejudices at first but If you prove yourself a decent human being I can respect that.

I will say though I feel no sympathy for niggers jews and other socially degenerate faggots. Can't wait till whites wake up and the race war begins and we start pilling the bodies sky high.

>I can't tell who's fanatically racist, who's merely prejudiced for rational reasons

The only logical conclusion of the latter is the former.

I go mentally unstable when I see races come together but on the other hand I feel calm when I see just a purely white area.

Me looking at this picture makes my blood boil and I want to eradicate multiculturalism and the kikes causing it.

Yes.

I really fucking hate niggers.

Just spending any amount of time around these sentient apes is enough to make you hate them but I usually don't engage them because I live in St. Louis, Missouri and I don't want to get into a shootout.

Luckily its still pretty acceptable to be racist towards Muslims, Asians and jews here, which I take full advantage of. Also most of my friends and family are varying levels of racist.

Where do you live OP? do you have to deal with porch monkeys?

Reported to Her Majesty's Royal Commission on Eliminating Intolerance. Enjoy your tax funded re-education by Dr. Chang and Mr. Abdullah.

I am racist in secret.

Even niggers given billions of US tax dollars to pay for them programs still act like savages. Its because they are fucking low iq violent savages.

No. I hate that whites don't have a homeland to call their own, and I hate the shitskins as groups for their invasions, but I'm not going to be an asshole to somebody just because they look different.
Now, give me a gun during the race war, and I won't have a problem with forcefully evicting darkies from white lands.

Niggers are literally more destructive than nukes

I'm so racist I literally hate any group that is not northwestern European or Japanese

>My sister was killed by nigger boyfriend.
Toll = paid. Sorry for your loss, but she died when she dated a nigger, not when she got what she deserved.

They don't want to go back
They want to live with whites like everyone else does

same, I don't mind westernized chinks though but i would rather we would live seperately chinks in china would be prefferable

If you define racism as 'irrational prejudice' then no, nobody here is racist.

It is all very rational and well reasoned.

Its us or them.
If we dont engage them, they will win due to their r-select breeding traits

The only other group that I like other than my own are select Asians variants. Everyone else can get fucked. I'm not going to act like a nig nog myself though and lash out at random people, but I don't want to be around the people I don't like.

I am a hardcore counter-semite. I don't have a problem with anyone but the Jews. I am 100% convinced they are going to destroy us if we, well I guess Americans, don't act against them very quickly.

I am a race realist, but I am not an asshole about it. Except when I need to be.

>secret
>posts on internet

no one will ever know of course

Absolutely justified IMO lad.

I view myself as a "culturalist" rather than a racist. Some cultures are more shit than others.

Sup Forums ruined me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

I warned her, and so did my dad, she didn't listen.

no
many jews are bad people though, and I do believe that some cultures are superior to others

The majority of people hate niggers m8, even the most liberal people under truth serum would come out racist in someway. People are just dealing with life as it comes and don't want to deal with the repercussions of dealing with social/political fallout of having wrong thought. This is why there is a world wide international push of nigger culture on every possible consumable media.

I became a skinhead at age 16 because I lived around hostile niggers. I'm much older now and no longer a skinhead, but I still hate niggers and don't live around minorities at all. I guess you could say I'm a white nationalist.

I am, niggers go back into africa, asians go to asia, jews go to oven

You dont define nationalism you retarded nigger and racism is an invention of the 70s.

No, not really. I'm not an aggressive person.

I can't really, really dislike pooinloos. Which is bad, since I got paired up with an international pooinloo student for a buddy programme at my university this trimester.

I don't know how I'm going to cope. I can't just say "can I please get another student because I fucking hate pooinloos."

What do I do?

Oops, I was going to say I can't stand pooinloos, but changed it to really, really dislike.

I seriously doubt it. That said, the racist narrative we have going here is necessary. It keeps the normalfags out and sends the MSM into a panic about an anime message board full of "6ft+ tall blonde aryan white supremacists".
Good for giggles too lad.

I stabbed a gypsy once...well he tried to stabb me first,for my wallet.If i could kill gypsys with no consequences i would do it,men,women and children i wish upon them the worse deaths possible.
They are not even human,they are human shaped locusts,parasytes that suck the blood of any society they encounter.Words are not enough to describe my hatred for them.
If i would've lived in murica i would've bought guns and went on a shooting spree at a BLM or wherever a big croud of blacks would gather.

>jews go to oven
kek, You do understand that they are taking our and their revenge, don't you?

>I'm not actually convinced anyone like that exists
>American flag

Hahaha, of course you don't, because you have no idea how the world is outside of the US. I always find niggers amusing when they talk about US being white supremacist nation, and I think 'Come visit us, we will give you a reason to complain'.

Jesus they really do act like monkeys.

What uni do you go to?
Just sabotage him

I am not individually racist but I am societally racist. I believe you need a white or asian majority for your country to function well, that Muslimification of countries is a very real threat (nigs seem to largely keep their demographics under control by self-genocide) and you need to stop rampant spic immigration to allow for spics to acclimatize to the 'white' standard the way the Irish and Italians and others were able to.

I don't hate blacks but I am not going to be interested in living among nignog blacks. Black lawyer or Black white collar boring ass suburbanite then I don't give a fuck.

Victoria University in Wellington.

Yes

I refused to speak to a man once he said he was Israeli Jewish. Other than that, I'm not hostile even to niggers. Jews are the eternally damned race.

>Hahaha, of course you don't, because you have no idea how the world is outside of the US
it's worse than that, even. most of us don't have any idea what the world is like outside of our neighborhoods.

well shit

We have Romani Gypsies here too. I fucking hate them far more than niggers. They're our equivalent to ghetto culture nigs. If I could gas the lot of them I would. Thieving bunch of cunts.

is that true, that the final battle in Armageddon, at the end of the world will be jews vs muslims led by Jesus Christ?
I find it very suspicious, that Jews are the final boss in islam

I absolutely despise niggers. I never relax around them, I look them straight in the eye whenever I walk past one, not to let my guard down. I don't care about asians, but niggers exist beneath us in the hierarchical structure.

You'd be racist against turks too if you'd been living with them all your life. I guess the same applies to niggers too.
Other than that I wouldn't be really racist against individuals if they can show that they're not just the living embodiment of their stereotype.

Same here. I judge people based on what I know about them but if all I know is you're black I'm going to try to avoid interacting with you. If I have the misfortune of being forced to get to know you and you turn out to be a cool person, well you're now an outlier and I'm willing to ignore the fact you're part of a shitty tribe.

My opinions have been formed by actual interaction with blacks. Even in a private high school with blacks raised in majority white communities I found they were consistently shittier people. Obsessed with sports and social media, consistently using drugs and abusing the fuck out of alcohol, cheating on their girlfriends, etc. lots of degenerate white kids doing the same, but there were like one or two black people I knew that didn't fit the stereotypes out of several dozen. I was even friends with one or two but simultaneously kind of disliked them for the way they behaved outside of their interactions with me

This

they have their own agenda that is not always ours agenda
>złoty pociąg
>gojowie, jak znajdziecie to nasze!

The only race I really, viscerally hate is niggers. Jews need to die but it's because of an intellectual understanding that they're evil. The world would just be a better place if every man took it upon himself to exterminate that filth race for good.

there are certain prophecies, yes. it also says that after the grand boss fight no muslim will be on earth to see the doomsday.

this

I wouldn't claim that I'm racist, but I hate demographic replacement as an immigration policy, and believe that Europe should remain majority white European just like China majority Chinese, Japan/Japanese ect. In contemporary society this naturally makes me a white nationalist, and thus, racist.

no kurwa, to że są chciwi to wiadomo nie od dzisiaj i to że mają nas w dupie też, ale pamiętaj że tymi którzy najbardziej gnoili żydów byli niemcy, francuzi, angole, hiszpanie i ruscy (najmniej). Tymi którzy gnoili nas byli niemcy i rosjanie, a brytole i żabojady byli tymi którzy nas zdradzili. Oprócz tej hiszpani, wszystko się idealnie pokrywa. user czekaj i obserwuj uważnie, módl się gorliwie, bo jeszcze może pod koniec naszego żywota ujrzymy nadchodzącą sprawiedliwość za krzywdy naszych dziadków i pradziadków.

Jews are our greatest allies, there is nothing to worry.

Non-whites are inherently and genetically immoral or apathetic always remember that outliers are just in a losing battle against their genes

in christianity it is battle between satan and sinners and jesus christ. When the battle is about to start all "good people" are already in heaven and Jesus will just order an infinitife fire of justice and burn out all of the sins (sinners and satan) from the earth.

I don't go out and lynch niggers if that's what you're asking. What I do is keep a gun on me when I have to go through nigger populated areas, avoid spics, and try not to look too Asian around niggers.

That's horrible user, I feel geniuene sympathy for you and your family. May your sister rest easy forever more

I'm secretly not a racist.

nah I generally treat everyone the same in real life

but I actively avoid colored people at the gas station at 2 am if you know what I mean

I'm not racist by default, I just hold on to my bisases which are often enough proven to be right. I would actually prefer it if muslims and black proved to me they weren't the way they are. But that's not how this world works.

Yes, but i like whites

If I could kill with impunity. I would be mowing down all the rapeugees, niggers and muzzie cunts. I want them dead and I want then gone

Do dirty looks and refusals to interact count? Because that's how I treat Muzzies who have absolutely no place here. Go back to your sand holes.

>Is anyone here a legit racist to the point of immediate hostile behavior to races other than their own?
I'm not because I've devised solutions to racial differences, namely intelligence differences, that are peaceful and progressive. Specifically, genius sperm donation.

Not really. It's actually mostly white people I dislike as individuals.

Pay them $100k to go back to Africa. Seriously. It's cheaper in the long run.

>Heres my latest track off the new album 'sub-Human"

i dislike most blacks. i avoid them as much as possible.

pretty muchFuck Africans and also fuck abos.
t. coloured Saffer

Kys

I hate everyone who isn't Anglo, and even then I still hate 95% of Anglos for being degenerate scum

what are you talking about user?

I don't dislike non-white people, but I do dislike non-white culture and non-white society. I don't want to live outside of European civilisation and I definitely don't want European civilisation to be replaced.
Funnily enough, it's the Western mind's ability to empathise with foreign people that is leading to its destruction. Our empathy is a good thing and it's a part of what makes us exceptional, but it can unfortunately lead to imbalances.
I consider myself halfway between racist and liberal. I don't think that non-whites will be eternally uncivilised but I definitely don't think that they can instantly become civilised. It takes many generations to learn good values.

The other night my friends sat there saying fucking niggers this and that, niggers have low IQ's, I don't want those fuckers here etc. then, as soon as I start talking it's like "holy shit you are racist"

I don't understand why I should give a fuck about someone who is not part of my group.

Niggers, instant hostility. I do not insult or attack, but i dislike their presence.
Jews with kippa, same
Mudslimes, same.
Gypsies, same.
Wont talk to them, wont help them in any way, may hit them if they touch me in public transports.

user here. I am not consciously racist towards anyone. I go out of my way to treat non-white people respectfully because i live in a strongly majority white place, and know that it is hard to be different. It's a good thing to welcome the other when it is a small part of the whole.

But i support policies that would end most non-white immigration, and I oppose diversity quotas and affirmative action. I do not want my community to become less white. If it did, I would change my attitude towards non-white people to be less accepting.

Nixon famously said he thought it would take about 500 years for niggers to become human beings.
One of those "private tapes" that got out and caused some people to dislike him :)