Viktor Orban: I will defend Poland from EU sanctions

Get fucked EU

reuters.com/article/us-poland-politics-judiciary-hungary-idUSKBN1A70C1

>Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Saturday that Budapest would defend Poland as the European Union threatens Warsaw with sanctions over its plans to extend government control over its courts.

>"The inquisition offensive against Poland can never succeed because Hungary will use all legal options in the European Union to show solidarity with the Poles," Orban said in an annual speech that was televised from Baile Tusnad, Romania, where he was attending a gathering of conservative leaders.

>Calling for "patriotic governance" against the EU, he said Poland was a victim of harassment from Brussels, in the same way he said Hungary had been in its sights since he took power in 2010.

>"When a political elite turns against its people it always needs an inquisitor, who steps up against those who speak up," he said, branding EU Commission Vice President Frans Timmermans as the inquisitor.

>He said migration was now Europe's main issue. "Will Europe be inhabited by Europeans? Will Hungary be inhabited by Hungarians, Germany by Germans, France by the French, Italy by Italians? Who will live in Europe? Europe must belong to Europeans, our children must have their future secured." he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150
jamestown.org/program/marlene-laruelle-how-islam-will-change-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hungry is shithole. No one wants migrate to here.

Hello bydlo.

Member 1956?

Remember 1991?

>He said migration was now Europe's main issue. "Will Europe be inhabited by Europeans? Will Hungary be inhabited by Hungarians, Germany by Germans, France by the French, Italy by Italians? Who will live in Europe? Europe must belong to Europeans, our children must have their future secured." he said.
buckle up goys, its going to be a wild ride

At least someone has the balls to save Europe. I admire you Hungary and Poland.

Russia has more muslims than any other country in europe.

Czar putin sucks chechen cock out of fear of a new war.

Russian army will be half muzlim soon.

V4 is cozy as ever

seriously though, Visegrad Union when?

I want to have border with you again

I would have already if the language were easier.

> t. dumb american
Is it CNN who told you so??? You Soros shill.

Bla bla bla.

kick hungary and poland out of EU
save lots of money
see poland and hungary turn into poor shitholes

>Viktor Orban: I will defend Poland from EU sanctions

I wish that King Cuck Trudeau was half the man that Orban is.

nothing wrong with muslims like in russia
the most patriotic people

Пoшeл блять нaхyй oтcюдa, пиздoглaзaя пeтyшapa.

>moving from one of the richest countries in Europe to an ex-commie ground
And they said Germans are the smart engineers.

Russia is a shithole. Nobody wants to go and get Aids there. ftfy

>implying germany isn't already making them poor shitholes
the only things that get eurogibsmethats, are at best irrelevan, and the project that get funded the most are aimed at destroying the host country. i thought a brit would understand this, or am i talking to ahmed?

Хa-хa-хa, пpeдaтeль eбaный. Cиди в cвoeй гeйpoпe и нe кyкapeкaй. ЧMO.

Wut? We have 300k migration surplus in last 5 months.
5th column leaving.
Nice guys coming.

>our children must have their future secured

Closest to the 14 words we'll ever hear. My dick is iron.

shouldnt you support Orban for destroying the EU slowly Ivan?

The most iconic political poster in Hungary around the fall of the Berlin Wall. I think you won't need translation.

I love how cucked Dutch lefties complain about Poland while not knowing our judicial system is far, far less democratic than Poland's even with their new "autocratic" laws. For one thing, we don't even have a constitutional court. And high court officials are not elected by parliament but appointed by commitee.

The russian shills are afraid of strong V4. They love how france germany italy commited social suicide with refuges. Thats why the flame on any nationalistic movments in V4.

Thankfully Ostereich is waking up , sending military to Italian border was ballsy move.

just like you turned into shithole after brexit
find me 1 city in Poland or Hungary with mjuslim mayor
go on crooked teeth inbred, make my day
Trump on visit in Poland told that
>we have to defend our civilization
felt good

I am Polish and I want to kiss a Hungarian NOW

top kek?

Orban destroying EU? Are you retarded?

We will come soon. Just leave nato, plz.

Handshake at Polish Hungarian border, 1939

lul. Hungarians and poles are lazy traitors. They are living for others expense. First it was USSR, now it's EU. They can't do anything themselves.

Polish-Hungarian Commonwealth when?

1991 was a BIG win for Russia. Cuz no need to pay for dumb poles, hungrians, estonians, armenians and etc.

This.

The company I work for has a large branch in Hungary, so it would be very easy to just transfer. If only the language barrier wasnt there. I`m good with languages I speak 5 fluent and another 3 on a conversational level, but hungarian together with finnish and polish is just too difficult for me.

I love the country tho, comfy countryside, great food and drink, history, and really nice people.

>The russian
Stop with this Russia boogieman. It is getting ridiculous, they don't even need land for farming anymore!

projecting much?

Russky dog poop, your army raped millions of women, plundered and pillaged entire countries, oppressed half of Europe for over 40 years. It was red colonialism from Tallinn to Sofia.

Кaкoй блять пpeдaтeль, ты тyпopылaя блядcкaя нeдoeбaннaя вaтa. Ecли я пизжy нa pyccкoм, этo нe знaчит, чтo я имeю кaкoe-тo oтнoшeниe к мoнгoлoидным пидopacaм из paшки.

Based Orban.

Why not just learn Hungarian first for a few months until your next holiday arrives and make a trip here to see what's it really like. Relocating could be a stretch, a holiday would allow you to gather experiences without making commitments.

Дa, дa, дa. Живи дaльшe нa пocoбиях в гeйpoпe cвoeй, пoкa тeбя тpaхaют в cpaкoтaн пидopacы, a твoю cecтpy нacилyют apaбы.

> t. brainwashed traitor
Is it CNN who told you so?

Haha, I'm gonna make an equivalent poster, too bad we don't have a battle ship gone loose like Korwin-Mikke, but everything else has its equivalents in Hungary.

>our children must have their future secured

The truth is that in the end he would vote for option benefiting hungarians the most

Can the Russian army just be given passage through eastern europe to steamroll brussells and berlin?

They are the enemy power centers.

All you slavs need to unify.

I WANT IT AGAIN ARGHHHH
IT HURTS SO GODDAMN MUCH

Fuckin traitors. You'll pay for it... with blood...

Because they don't care about that, its just to discredit our government

No, idiot. Everybody who has lived in the regime before 1989 knows your Russky race.

My father always reiterates a story of Soviet soldier who died in a car accident. His fellow soldiers just literally threw him on the plateau of their army truck and drove away. -1 Russian, they didn't give a shit.

nothing good ever comes when the slavs unify, we can work together, but get this panslavic bullshit out of here, we dont want it, its no different than globalism

uh oh :o

In blood not with blood

t. zingaro Rumeno del cazzo

Лoл, чтo нe oтпepдoлeнный пeтyх c paиcи - тe жe пyнктики oт кpeмляди: гeйpoпa, пиндocы, гocдeп и aнaльнaя eбля. B oтличиe oт тeбя, мoнгoлoиднoe хyeпyтaлo гoвнa, y мeня ecть paбoтa и 110к в гoд, y тeбя ecть yзбeки, тaджики и coчный чeчeнcкий хyeц в твoeй пeтyшинoй cpaкe, тaк чтo нe нaдo пpoeциpoвaть cвoю yщepбнocть. Cecтpa y мeня в бeзoпacнocти нa poдинe, a cpaкoтaн тeбe выeбyт Aшoт c Mypaтoм чepeз пapy чacoв, пocлe чeгo Пyтин нaпoмнит вaм вaшe мecтo cpeди pecпyблик, и кaк ты yщepбнaя бeтa дoлжeн coдepжaть чypoк и пpoчих чepнoжoпых в гopaх.
Eщe paз, yблюдoк, кaтиcь нaхyй oтcюдa.

Sad. That brave Red army soldiers didn't shot your father...
We will not make such errors in the future.

Zingara Rumena sarà tua mamma.

unlike Russia..

Actually based, happy that there's some sort of honor and decency still left among certain political leaders.
More than one can say of our lapdog government.

>>He said migration was now Europe's main issue. "Will Europe be inhabited by Europeans? Will Hungary be inhabited by Hungarians, Germany by Germans, France by the French, Italy by Italians? Who will live in Europe? Europe must belong to Europeans, our children must have their future secured." he said.

Based as fuck, man, makes me proud to be European again, but don't tell that to the Inquisitor or he'll come after us

Why do you feel the need to control the fate of others?

Eбaть тeбя зaзoмбиpoвaли. Tы чe хoхлятcкaя личинкa?
Paбoтa y нeгo блять ecть, хaхaхa. C apaбaми зa дeньги eбeшcя???

You dont get it, its in utmost Russian buissnes that europe weakens itself. Germany, france commiting social suicide is good from russian point of view.

France decrasing military budget is great news (thanks macaroni). Poland doing 2% as NATO wants is bad news.

Weak europe is perfect for Russia thats why they support antifa thugs.

And we were acctualy on nice road to cooperation but as usual germans fucked things up.

Ostereich keeps military on Italian border. Hungarians have to build wall (and whole V4 sends police force and border patrols there). Dutch closed border with Sweden.

All thanks to rapefuges. German idiocy as usual plumets europe into chaos. Last time they devsatated whole continet, killed huge ammounts of whites (after getting memed by Jew looking Austrian into beliving they are some kind of blond master race) and plunged half of thier country and europe into commie ocupation.

Germs as usualy are chaos factor in europe.

Maybe Hitler was wrong about slavs

We know better what is right and what is wrong.

Jeszcze granica nie zginęła!

haha, dumb pastanigger can't understand how moving from a t*rkroach-infested dystopian shithole to a free white country is an upgrade

>brave Red army soldiers
>lose to holding hands and singing

Goodbye Volodya.

stalin is long dead you can stop sucking his cock now

>Weak europe is perfect for Russia thats why they support antifa thugs.
Actually few months ago there were rumors that Russia was supporting all the major AnitEu/right wing party (from UKIP to Lega Nord in Italy).

1956, 1968, 1991,.....

Based Orban. Jews are hard at work in Poland, trying to stir some shit and overthrow our democratically elected government.

This

The housing-price is fine, but the language.... every bit of it emanate asian autism

Putin is new Stalin.

As much as i love Hungarians, i don't trust guy founded by Soros.

What if EU will block both Poland and Hungary at the same time, and you know, block their ability to vote?

Need a new word for based.
It feels wrong to call Based Hungary the same thing I call niggers in MAGA hats ironically.

There are evident conections from Antifa to moscow.
AS for those :rumors: put them togheter with ruskies riging US elections.

And look at G20, if such shit happend in my country I would be seriously ashamed. Good our police force know how to deal with commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk

We will make polan take refugees

Oh, its ((This)) guy, who considers former Eastern Block countries a traitors.

FUCKING KEK

At least the rice farmers fought back, Russfags.

Yep they didnt shoot his father, but
- raped his mom/sister and some animals
- stole all things, even some basic tools becaus ethey never saw something like this
- steal every production assets and machines for USSR to use
- deny any democratic election, installing various communist goverments in "freed" lands
- just a reminder taht there were 2 aggresors in 1939.
- killing local partisans, fighting against same enemy
and last: heavily brainwashed by NKVD that they're giving freedom to nations opressed by nazi. ANy questions wa answered by shoot to the head from NKVD officers so i cant 100% blame basic soldiers, because they had no options and no means to know how the things really look like
and
>that massive realtions of local population admiting, that being under nazi control was so much better than soviet ocupation

So, you can brag about golden angels from red army liberating europe. There's thosusand, if not milion of proofs how things turned out

EU is scared of angering Trump, as much as they don't want to admit it.

Checked. Orban banned Soros organizations from Hungary.

That's the truth. But they also support communists (like die Linke), anarchists, ecologist (like Greenpeace). Just about anything which seem to ignite chaos and disorded.
When called about it, they just answer: And what you gonna do about it?

Indeed, did you hear that local jews are condemning polish government for not taking refugees? Should have let hitler gas them all.

>when you lose - accuse the other to be a ukrainian fag who fucks arabs
Maidan is over, fucking vatnik, it's 2017. Now it's time for you to get back to riding chechens' cock, like a nasty ruskie cockslut

In any other age that would be a diplomatic crisis, but in these leftist times... I don't know

Hahahahahaha. Let my laugh harder. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, and the economy rose. Finally there were no poor people on the streets. Nobody bankrupted, nor committed suicide due to poverty.

Sven, du ska bara bekymra dej om din egna "ensamkommande" skäggbarn.

> our children must have their future secured.

JUST A FEW MORE WORDS

No, Putin is a new puppet.

Why not just speak English?
I imagine an English only speaker would get on fine in Latvia, im sure you would pick up words you need for when you go shopping and need to ask for something

> democratic elections
Do you really believe that you have democracy now?

You guys are so brainwashed... Soros shills....

Fuck off. Chechens are our brothers. We will crush GAYROPE together. And rape you women.

Is it CNN who told you so??? Soros shill.
Putin is white race last hope.

hilarious

Russian attitude can be summed up to "stop defending yourself, or I'll beat the shit out of you"

At once ? Doubtfull also there is Slovakia and Czechia.

Not to mention Ostereich is waking up. Slowly but waking up.

You sad fucks are on Ukraine level when it comes to crime and safety index. Now rething your life.

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150

> Pay to satelites
> USSR nearly collapsed because in 1980-1990 couldn't suck more money and production from satelites
> increasing drains stained heavily on satelites. Empy shops and using cards for food instead of money was a common thing. Fruits like orange and meat was considered a luxury

Poland and Hungary were catholic countries when Russia was a Mongol Brothel.

Poland and Hungary will be xtian countries long after Russia turns into a Muslim Caliphate.

jamestown.org/program/marlene-laruelle-how-islam-will-change-russia/