HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500800205590.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trpls, ourguy.

pewds is slowly but steadily redpilling the future generation under the guise of comedy, I've started watching again to catch them. It's an interesting turn, and hopefully JonTron can bounce back and contribute, I'm starting to miss him.

A part of me is really hoping that pewds next video goes full 14/88 and tells kids to usurp their liberal parents children of the corn style,.

he will redpill the future generation

anyone else have anymore pewdiepie redpills?

pewdiepie is a smart guy. he knows the golden age of gaming channels has passed. the children who used to watch him grew up and now he needs to change his target audience

youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4
if my link works then he actively redpills his audience on the wage gap here.

Did you guys see the one frame of this in today's video ?

he is redpilled on the wage gap
see this video where he reacts to janusz korwin mikke
youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4 i think pewdiepie is becoming more redpilled on certain topics

>written in comic sans
Pretty fitting desu.

>tfw lib shills on Sup Forums concentrated so hard on destroying Lauren Southern that the real influencer is busy influencing OVER FIFTY MILLION PEOPLE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm pretty convinced at this point that Jon is working on a miniseries and plans on releasing like 3 videos in a short time period [for jon]

>pewdiepie
>relevant after 2014

you're going to have to pick one

kek confirms (ourguy)

holy shit checked!

Stop right there criminal scum! Nobody gets trips on my watch! Im confiscating your stolen digits! Now pay your fine or it's off to jail!

He gets more views than CNN, so, RELEVANT!

>Be cucknadian
>making a good post/thread

you're going to have to pick one

just realized same trips

always good to see a based leaf on the boards praise kek

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500800205590.webm

>tfw he names the jew harder than even Sup Forums
Is this real life?

this timeline truly is mindbending

checked.
best timeline possible. kek is rewarding our dedication and fervor.

check this rare pewdiepie OC

HE'S HERE

pewdiepie is ourguy
will redpill 50,000,000 normie gen Zs
kek wills it

to be fair most of his subs are inactive accounts

Between 0:12 and 0:13 there is a split in the screen, someone can identify what it is?

Seems to be his desktop?

>Charlie Chaplin Filmographie
Seems okay to me.
Thanks!

>a very good meme is ruined by kekistani Sargon of Cuckad faggot
We need to re-appropriate Kek like we did Pepe.

PRAISE KEK

hes here

kek be praised

britcuck. You have bigger problems

>Caring what the BBC airs
Don't get me wrong, we have a cuck problem here, but showing the BBC is like taking CNN as representative of the US.

>says BRAISE BEK
>doesn't even use the flag, out of shame

psh a swede will never be my guy

takbir

56%.

WHAT THE

SHALIDAY

Kek's eyes are upon you

Yeah but your tax dollars fund the BBC's BLACKing of history.

Nice. We better have him in our side than against us. The ZOG trying to silence him through WSJ backfired

ZOG is scared !

allahu ackbar

But what does Kek mean?

Whatever you might say about PewDiePie, if he was willing to conform to Disney & kikes in general he would 100% be a billionaire in a few years time. I know that he's already a multimillionaire but I have to respect the fact that he's willing to say the things he wants to in public when keeping quiet and being fake could make him billions.

Even after the outrage with the WSJ, after being shitted on by every SJW on the planet, after being dropped by Disney and had his show canceled, he's still going strong and shitting on the left and the CNNs more and more.

He follows Lauren Southern, Sargon, PJW and Stefan Molyneux on Twitter.

This is why they hate new media so much. Because people can't be controlled as easily.

Without a doubt is he a humble servant of kek. He's been publicly showing his power level for more than a year now. Time to acknowledge that he's doing god's work.

>I'm slightly less demographically fucked than you are! TE-HE
The biggest cuck argument of all time.
Fucking gas yourself