/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WHAT IF INSTEAD YOU JUST IGNORED THE BAIT, FAGGOTS? EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Ohio GOP meet 7/22/17
youtu.be/MlnWa4q_idk
>Pres Trump @Commissioning Ceremony for USS Gerald R Ford 7/22/17
youtu.be/7u7FtnESM-Q
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #26 7/21/17
youtu.be/g13CnihlioY
>Tribute to President Trump 7/21/17
youtu.be/e2H4NH16kC8
>WH Press Brief - Scaramooch makes his entrance 7/21/17
youtu.be/VtVuY3vlnzE
>Pres Trump Tribute to Survivors of USS Arizona 7/21/17
youtu.be/zd-S-AkfZrQ
>WH Video - Made in America Week @White House 7/21/17
youtu.be/_KkN7ygYnrk
>RIP in Peace Spice Daddy 7/21/17
youtu.be/s1X-dyjPRog
>VP Pence leads roundtable discussion on American Biz 7/21/17
youtu.be/rBcDEM_PGaw
>AG Sessions talks Sanctuary cities in Phillie 7/21/17
youtu.be/jxxUySRv_OM
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=zrIjci_Pscg
justice.gov/agencies/chart
pastebin.com/8eJQAGC3
youtube.com/watch?v=zPfbIcXrEdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

This is a good edition

If you aren't a lolicon, you aren't a real Trump supporter.

If there is one thing the election did, it gave everyone a sense of urgency; No one knew if we would even survive a Clinton presidency in the most literal sense, meaning everyone operated at their 100%.

BLESSED

MAGA

Just make Rowdy Gowdy AG already, Sessions is too soft. What has he even done yet besides letting democrats get their way with mueller?

Ok what.s been happening

That's a Nice edition OP, I think I am going to let the sleepyposter claim me now

Why hasn't Trump disavowed all Calliefags and declared Marie to be Best Squid, yet?
She's the only one who knows how to win as much as he does.

Trump fagboys are weeaboos? How pathetic is that.

Reposting this again
Democrats are fucked

>Bad map for them, 10 Dem Senators in states Trump won, 5 of which he won by over 5 points, Dem Senators like McCaskill down several points even in left leaning polls
>GOP historically has higher turnout in midterms
>RNC is massively outpacing the DNC in fundraising, 48 mil cash on hand for RNC, 3 million in debt for DNC
>Democrats still have no leader, no central message
>They still haven't reformed their policy platform, it's still more taxes more regulation more gun control open borders, shit people don't want
>Democrats and the media have doubled down on the same dirty tricks that contributed to their defeat in 2016
>Democrat party is split into two factions that hate each other
>Impossible for most candidates to win over both factions, especially at the Senate level
>The old guard Democrats refuse to let go of power even though everyone hates them, like Pelosi

To top it all off, if Republicans are in control of the House for 2020, they control redistricting and the census which decides how many EV each state has. This is the same way the Democrats maintained control of the House for a solid 40 years from 54-94. It's not an exaggeration to say that the only way the Democrats survive is impeachment and conviction, but they need to take back both houses of Congress to do that, but they can't do that without a big win like impeachment. It's a catch 22.

wtf I only support Trump superficially now

Look you fucking racist, Sheila Jackson Lee graduated from Yale University, was a member of the House Science Committee, and was on the subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics. If she says Neil Armstrong went to Mars then he went to Mars.

Please report to your nearest reeducation center

You're a low T cuck4clinton.

Now if only Virginia could let itself benefit from all of this instead of let NOVA continue to colonize it.

Has anyone seen the new 1791L vid? Its rage inducing.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrIjci_Pscg

HEADS UP

>What has he even done yet besides letting democrats get their way with mueller?

Everything within the realm of possibility considering the senate only just confirmed his #2 and #3 and still has to confirm the 12 Assistant Attorney General needed to head the DOJ. Pic related is the organizational chart of the DOJ [1] and here is the dates the top of the DOJ got confirmed:

- Jeff Sessions, the AG, got confirmed by the senate in February 9
- Rod Rosenstein, his deputy, got confirmed April 26th, more than two months later
- Rachel Bland, the 3rd in line, got confirmed May 22, more than three months after Sessions, two months ago
- of the 12 Assistant Attorney General only one at this moment isn't an "acting" assistant ag. Here is the list:
> Andrew C. Finch: Antitrust Division (acting)
> Chad A. Readler: Civil Division (acting)
> Tom Wheeler: Civil Rights Division (acting)
> Kenneth A. Blanco: Criminal Division (acting)
> Jeffrey H. Wood: Environment and Natural Resources Division (acting)
> Lee J. Lofthus: Justice Management Division
> Dana J. Boente: National Security Division (NSD) (acting)
> Alan Hanson: Office of Justice Programs (acting)
> Curtis E. Gannon: Office of Legal Counsel (acting)
> Ryan Newman: Office of Legal Policy (acting)
> Samuel R. Ramer: Office of Legislative Affairs (acting)
> David A. Hubbert: Tax Division (acting)

As the head of the department how would you proceed if it took 4 months (of the 6 months you are in front of the department) to confirm your #3 and you still didn't get your assistant AG to start working?
Anyone (including Trump) criticizing Sessions for not having Hillary in jail yet is ignorant of these facts

[1] justice.gov/agencies/chart

>Force people into extreme situations
>wtf why are they reacting with extreme ideas?

Remember how great everyone felt after the Joint Address

What went wrong

The dnc plan is to keep this Russia stuff going long enough it turn this into an illegitimate presidency
Thus the push in 2018 will be to take our country back from Russia, they will use this tactic to get votes and fill Congress so they can impeach Zrumpf
A big issue nobody talks about are disloyal R's who need to be targeted just like dems

>it's the republicans, conservatives and middle America's fault for Obama's 8 years of divisive policy

>They're still thinking the pee pee tapes are real
>Going after Jill Stein and ensuring that the Democratic party is seen by fee fee-driven normies as merciless and vindictive
How could you ask for more?

Realizing that no matter who is in charges, things in D.C. move slowly.

So apparently leftypol's new strategy is to go after e-celeb threads on Sup Forums
For some reason they legit think that people enjoy the 50+ threads of Lauren southern advertising her YouTube channel so they're actively trying to get rid of them

Things will be better when Obamacare is repealed in a couple days.

Here is a list of DOJ picks waiting for confirmation for at least a month now:

> (since 2017-06-15) Richard W. Moore United States Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama
> (since 2017-06-15) Jessie K. Liu United States Attorney for the District of Columbia
> (since 2017-06-15) Louis V. Franklin United States Attorney for the Middle District of Alabama
> (since 2017-06-15) D. Michael Dunavant United States Attorney for the Western District of Tennessee
> (since 2017-06-29) Eric S. Dreiband Assistant Attorney General
> (since 2017-06-07) Jeffrey Bossert Clark Assistant Attorney General
> (since 2017-06-06) Brian Allen Benczkowski Assistant Attorney General

One interesting thing is that there is the two more contested Trump picks were Devos and Sessions. And not for some reason there is this hubhub about him, a lot similar with what happened with Bannon a couple of months ago. It starts on the left, gets a whitewash and starts making rounds on the right (Savage, some Breitbart comentators, etc). Very weird.

Sessions was picked for a reason and it was not for prosecuting Hillary. Next post I'll let the most absurd endorser of Sessions speak, stay tuned.

Increased reddit migration with little pushback combined with general e-celeb faggotry which gen z just fucking loves

Pretty hilarious, since e-celeb threads are fucking cancer, and nobody wants them here, anyway.
What the fuck is with dems are their obsession with celebrities, fake or otherwise?

Bless you user.

>It starts on the left, gets a whitewash and starts making rounds on the right (Savage, some Breitbart comentators, etc). Very weird.

Probably mostly for ratings. Breitbart is 80% clickbait, and Savage has always been a bit unhinged and loves his sensationalism.

Is redlettermedia e-celeb?

I seriously doubt that it's going to happen. However, if by some force the Senate does pass a repeal, we're in the clear at least during reconciliation between the House/Senate.

>Thus the push in 2018 will be to take our country back from Russia, they will use this tactic to get votes
Since they've declared their intent to impeach no matter what, guilt or no, people will vote Republican just to prevent this potential outcome. Here's how most normies see it. They'd rather take a Republican Congress that gets nothing done than a Democrat Congress that gets loads done and takes away their freedoms as well as destroying their President.

Liberals are always obsessed with celebrities I don't know what it is
But gen z kids are in love with Twitter and YouTube stars who have done nothing in life but blog

LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA COMMANDS YOU!
OBEY ME SUBJECTS!
OBEY ME WORLD!

Nigger tape soon, Drumpfies

Tick tock.

It's not enough to vote R because the GOP is filled with anti Trump neocons and RINOs

Go back to Sup Forums, dumb faggot.

FIVE MILLION DOLLARYDOOS?!

Yes but they aren't faggots about it

They're retarded because they think everyone has the same uncompromising absolutist mindset they do. I don't like the whole eceleb phenomenon but I do enjoy the content of some of those who could be considered ecelebs.

Hell I've been considering making a call myself to my senator to check on things personally. Probably won't get any real answer, but won't know until I try.

If Dems run Kamala or Michelle O, we're fucked. Our best chance is if they run some milquetoast white candidate like Warren or Franken.

They are pretty fucking faggoty, considering they are e-celebs.

There needs to be a surge of /our guys/ to get shit done
Either have two on an R ticket, to even split it and win or get independents to run

But regardless we need to start cutting the fat and getting congress into a lean mean machine

I certainly wouldn't place them as Lauren southern or PJW or even Ann Coulter tier

That's true but it's the case for the whole party, the House has been getting shit done even with Paul Ryan at the helm. It's mostly just a handful of RINO scum in the Senate who ONLY have the leverage they do because the majority is such a slim margin. I'd even wager to say that anti-Trump neocons are the minority in the party at this point.

Either way my point still stands. Ineffectual Republicans are superior to communist Democrats who will destroy the Republic outright.

Here is the most absurd endorsement you will ever get for Sessions: it comes from Pocahontas herself

From the transcript of Sen. Warren speech on why the Senate should reject the nomination of Sessions as Attorney General on Feb. 7, 2017 (the sit down and shut up confirmation) [1]

> I rise today to express my strong opposition to the nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions to serve as Attorney General. And I ask where are the senators who will say no to the nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General?
> (...)
> Last week, the Acting Attorney General of the United States refused to defend President Trump’s unlawful and unconstitutional executive order. So President Trump fired her.
> (...)
> At times like this, it is more important than ever that the Attorney General of the United States has the guts and the independence and the good moral judgment to stand up to the president when he seeks to violate the Constitution and ignore the law.
> (...)
> At his confirmation hearing last month, Sen. Sessions claimed to be that person.
> (...)
> In the real world, Sen. Sessions obviously isn’t going to stand up to the president’s campaign of bigotry. How could he?
> In the real world, Sen. Sessions is one of the principal architects of that campaign.

And here is Pocahontas endorsement

> Sen. Sessions made a special name for himself for being a particularly vitriolic opponent of common sense immigration policies.
>> He railed against legal immigrants. He attacks cities and states that focus on keeping their communities safe instead of serving as a national deportation force.
>> He’s called Islam a “toxic ideology” and a “threat to our nation”.
>> Despite the plain language of the Constitution, Sen. Sessions doesn’t think that children born in the United States should automatically become citizens.
>> He wants to round up and deport DREAMers who were brought to the United States as kids.

[1] pastebin.com/8eJQAGC3

Make America Gauc Again

I think most anyone with sense would drop ecelebs out of serious political discussion but that is just me.

Not the case*

A major surge of our guys in the senate is most important imo
A minor surge in the house should be enough to oust Ryan from leadership

>tfw season 3 was announced right after Trump took office

>anyone with sense
>reddit/gen z
El picko uno

Everyone seems to have forgotten him stand up and speak for Trump all that time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPfbIcXrEdc

I show it and they call it all talk and he doesn't mean it. What garbage.

You really just have to follow the news to see who is flaking on the repeal and for what reason. Lee/Rand want it dead and nothing less, while Collins/Murkowski/Heller/McCuck are crying about mo' moni for dem programs. Senate offices are generally responsive, but the key trick is to mention how you voted for them previously, and that this will impact if you will vote for them again.

Reminder Jeb Bush will be President one day

>One president was antagonizing Russia and trying to turn them back into the boogeyman they were back in the fucking 80s
>One isn't

Really almonds my activation.

Ummmmm excuse me Jeb, the 80s called, they want their foreign policy back :)

What a miserable puke.
His own mother was not willing to lie through her teeth, just to say something nice about him on camera.

Nah, Kamala's left wing radical routine only flies in California and a few other states. Winning a Senate seat in a state where a huge chunk of the electorate are non citizens and winning a national election are very different. Michael Obama would be more a threat but I still doubt he could beat Trump, especially as an incumbent. Their chances are even worse if the Democrats do poorly in the midterms, which all signs are pointing to happening.

sex is boring

help lads

President of a Florida Turtle Hatchery.

That's the thing; my senators are Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst. All that's ever talked about with Grassley is stuff related to the security council and I haven't heard anything about Ernst. At least Grassley will be on one of the local radio shows this Tuesday.

They work for you, you should at least send them an email once a week

I agree kind of. Foreplay is okay. But sex is like a movie with a disappointing third act.

drugs

Try it with someone who is alive for a change

Try the rush of making lots of money

>it's all talk
>he doesn't mean it
Same fucking line you get of /sg/ when we stop funding anti Assad rebels, same line you get out of leftists when Trump scolds Russia publicly. Just ignore all evidence that doesn't gel with preconceived confirmation bias. I've already seen this episode too many times.

I'll repeat her endorsement because that (and not Hillary) is why Sessions was brought into the AG position:

> Sen. Sessions made a special name for himself for being a particularly vitriolic opponent of common sense immigration policies.
>> He railed against legal immigrants. He attacks cities and states that focus on keeping their communities safe instead of serving as a national deportation force.
>> He’s called Islam a “toxic ideology” and a “threat to our nation”.
>> Despite the plain language of the Constitution, Sen. Sessions doesn’t think that children born in the United States should automatically become citizens.
>> He wants to round up and deport DREAMers who were brought to the United States as kids.

If Sessions gets his way we all get:

> end of birthright citizenship
> end of DACA, deportation of """dreamers"""
> strong ICE
> islam tagged as a terrorist ideology

It is very interesting that all this opposition to Sessions starts right when Graham introduced that "Dreamers Act" bill in congress.
I wouldn't put past Sessions being one of the main blocks in the white house for that to move forward so very suspicious these new lines of attack on him.

Good thing he won't ever resign and Trump very likely won't fire him so the only thing that needs to be done is to fight disinformation and to get things done.

The 2018 midterms are going to be a wild ride, not just here (expect multiple shareblue/fusion/CTR-tier groups shilling constantly,) but in the mainstream as well.

If Trump can successfully tie the inevitable success of GOP candidates to his conduct in office in the minds of Republicans, they'll be beholden to him through their constituents, which will give Trump massive momentum heading in to 2020. The only way he doesn't win in a landslide that makes 2016 look close by comparison is if neocons keep being allowed to gum up/delay big legislation.

wrong answer

at least im not alone

rude

stock trader here
well acquainted
thanks trump

>being this mad
Fuck off Suzaku.

>Michael

LEL
They keep throwing all types of names on a board, zucc da cucc, the rock, maxine rivers
But nothing's sticking, because they're disorganized and can't get behind one idea
Well besides being against whatever Trump is

If the media isn't singing their praises, then they likely support the current efforts, otherwise you'd see buzzfeed talking about how brave they are for bucking the party. Wouldn't hurt to remind them both they if they don't vote Yea on repeal, you can expect one less vote in the primary, the general, and not a chance of a donation.

Grassley is based Ernst is dogshit

All you need to know. If you wanna go deep, just look up their voting history and don't rely on the media to make your mind up for you. Research every candidate on the ballot. You don't want to be filling in a bubble next to an (R) while having no idea who it is and what they stand for. That's how we get McCains.

Civic nationalism is the true nationalism

Pure white nationalism turns off too many voters to be achieved. Even many white nationalists realize this, which is why they engage in delusional race war fantasies

Serious question: How many of you Jews jerk off to Trump and/or his daughter?
Be honest!

>tfw no smug loli to tease you to death

Shit fuck how did I mess that up?!

dumb animeposter

Democrats are simply trying to obstruct so they don't get fucked in the ass.

MSM pushing straight up horseshit and fear mongering to make DJT look bad with even the most ambivalent motion.

Shills and newfags shitting up the Sup Forums catalog.

Losing the popular vote was a blessing in disguise, because of it the Democrats TRULY believe that the country doesn't want Trump's agenda. Even though the nation wide popular vote makes no difference in Senate and House races. It's all about what that particular state or district wants, not what the 3 million people in Cali and NYC want. Thanks to this line of reasoning, they think anyone and any policy that ISNT Trump will suffice.

race with me in the touge

i actually would

cars are a passion of mine

It's a referendum on Trump just as '10 was on Obama with the laymen. And I agree, if the R's don't pass major legislation (minimum of tax reform, healthcare, more balanced budget), or if the economy tanks, they'll lose.

Checked.
Both voted to repeal in 2015

Figured as much. At least McCain is on borrowed time.

>>RIP in Peace Spice Daddy

no, no, don't worry. Sean Spicer already has a GREAT job.

pic related

>Homesick for a place I'm not even sure exists

It's like you've known me my whole life

>Civic nationalism is the true nationalism
No true scotsman my nigger

>Pure white nationalism turns off too many voters to be achieved.
Sorta. You could just be subtle about it like Trump and enrage the media so hard they start attacking White people at every opportunity until white identitarianism becomes more acceptable. Which is what is happening right now.

I think civnats are cucks in general unless they live in a country where ethnic nationalism is literally illegal, then I don't blame them. However I'd still take a civnat over a commie any time.

She talks alot of progressive bernie bullshit but she's deep in the DNC's pocket/corporate agenda
She's the perfect candidate for the DNC honestly

>losing the popular vote

C'mon user, you know, I know
And even all the fucking shills know
That ain't true

Trump has now lasted more than 12.5% of a term. How much longer?