White girls are sluts

why tf are white girls so slutty? I see white girls fuck the shit out of any guy who isn't white , I'm Mexican and ive run threw an army of white girls .I seen a white guy try hard to get a white girls attention at my job, no joke I legit took her to starbucks and fucked the shit out of her that night. legit if your not white , white girls are easy no matter their looks. you would think these girls are liberal or have white guilt or some bullshit like that but no they're pretty conservative , I feel like white women view white men as weak .

>he hides his flag cause the closest white country is 5k miles away

Learn to spell you subhuman spic
Also, better image because you didn't get that right, either.

lol california

don't worry your sisters next

>Templar flag
>Fucking women that you're not married to.

Stop

Can't you spot the obvious shitpost/slide/roleplay thread by now when you see it?

All women are whores

California is not white and I'm not being ironic or memeing

(Sage)
Just gonna leave this here for you newfags who can't spot a slide thread.

Westernized Asian women are totally whores too. Absolutely disgusting. How can we cure this?

>I'm Mexican
>Hides flag
>Doubt he can even speak Spanish like a real Mexican

Lol, you must be a either a resentful fucking wetback or an ugly chicano projecting his weird fantasies who can't get white girls, no different from a worthless nigger.

Sitting there ranting on Sup Forums while seeing white men and good looking white hispanics get all the women you will never get out there in the real world.

Yeah, the stop was referring to this thread and all other threads similar to this one. What the fuck is with the mods? Any semi decent thread gets deleted but WHITE BOYS SUMBIT TO BLACK MEN threads are up for hours.

do what this guy's name says

he's not actually mexican. it's a Brazilian or turk.

1st generation Mexican American lol yes I speak Spanish and English ,I live in southern California , San Bernardino to be exact and yes white girls in California are sluts

Brazilian or turk??? disgusting

white western women can see on some level that the tides are turning against white superiority (if not fully turned already) and that the future is non-white. They're doing their part to ensure their own survival and by having sex with non-whites they hope to produce a mixed race child who will have all the advantages of living in an anti-white society. It's just smart, I can't blame the women.

i fucked a girl who lived in riverside, she was half mexican. fucked her many times at the mission inn
fucking prime, better than any anglo i had.

tf I made this thread to see peoples responses , but I guess white boiis get salty at the truth ,cant even have a discussion. lmao keep running away from your problems this is why white people will become a minority . facts

This was bait? Wow you really had me fooled

you mad , white girls don't want to fuck you ? #Cucked