Angela Merkel is the smartest politician of the 21st century

Merkel recognizes that white Western European societies are on a path of extinction. In 2015 a government funded Danish campiagn titled 'Do it for Denmark' urged people to have children, and even after that, the reproduction rate is far below replacement and that will not change, it will only accelerate, and it will also accelerate for all other Western countries.

She had a choice to make. Either let society continue to get weaker and eventually get wiped out by China in a few decades, or import new citizens with high breeding rates.

When deciding to import, she had to choose from:
>Arabs
>Blacks
>Asians
>Indians
Of course she chose Arabs because they are still Caucasian, and genetically closer to Germans than the other of those 4 options. Plus they are high-T alphas who will make sure Germany is protected against outside threats.

You cannot understand this now, but in a few decades, China will have billions of godless subhumans running around fucking shit up. Merkel ensured that Germany will at least be able to withstand this.

If the price to pay is letting the migrants is a few terror attacks and rapes, so be it

The alternative is to do nothing, let the German population dwindle to 20 million, and get taken over by an inferior culture with 100x the population.

Now that I understand this, I admire Merkel. Sup Forums who complains about her policies are simply too low-IQ to understand the real endgame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/
yourmiddleeast.com/features/the-disease-that-causes-pain-to-18000-bahrainis_11772
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Arabs are still caucasians
>they will surely work for our all encompasing welfare state

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw

Face it, Merkel shunned Ukrainian war refugees and took in shitskins because German emasculated filth likes to suck brown dick.

>Merkel recognizes that white Western European societies are on a path of extinction
Wow, so smart.

Ukrainians are already in Europe

What?

Yes. They are in Europe. In a place that is actually a warzone, and dangerous. This fits the criteria. Fact is over 2 million were turned away from entering German lands. Many of them went to surrounding Eastern countries. Point being, if we take anyone at all, we should take them.

wtf I love mass migration now. thx for opening my eyes

>she chose Arabs because they are still Caucasian
Arabs are mulattoes and genetics speak for themselves
" Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder."
" Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene"
" Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans."
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/

" Thirty-eight people died from the genetic sickle-cell disease (SCD) in Bahrain this year. In the last four years, the number of SCD mortalities in the tiny Gulf kingdom has increased by 40%."
yourmiddleeast.com/features/the-disease-that-causes-pain-to-18000-bahrainis_11772

" Extensive Female-Mediated Gene Flow from Sub-Saharan Africa into Near Eastern Arab Populations"
" The mtDNAs of sub-Saharan origin that are present in Near Eastern populations show a striking phylogeographic pattern. They are virtually restricted to Arab populations, occurring at ∼35% in the Yemen Hadramawt and ∼10%–15% in other Arab populations."
" The practice of manumission meant that their offspring were born free. Female slaves were, therefore, readily integrated into Islamic society"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/

>Angela Merkel is the smartest politician of the 21st century
Angela Merkel is not smart to begin with
Also Angela Merkel is a threat, a clear and present danger for Europe in general
Angela Merkel is the most evil politician of the 21st would be a more accurate description

Uh.... are they forgetting someone...?

>She had a choice to make
Unfortunately this choice was to open the borders of Europe to arabs rapefugees

If she's so smart then why did she destroy Europe?

Checkmate atheists

If that were true she would have opened the door to poor eastern european whites, specially Ukrainians

Everyone knows this already. Too bad immigrants who assimilate have fewer children and immigrants who don't are a hindrance to society. Mama merkel is just setting you up to take even worse hordes down the line.
And good luck holding ofg the Chinese when your population's average iq is 88.

If Europe as a whole was smart (Excluding many of the eastern regions) they would have imported and hired the many unemployed Iberians from Spain and portugual who needed work instead of those inbred Orcs from Mordor. This was basically the begining of the end for secular Europe as we knew it. Since most countries in Europe have a robust welfare system, many of these poor, foreign workers hired during the 80's and 90's stayed and brought their families along with them. This trend continued until everybody in those regions realized they could waltz over into Germany for free, pop out a few dozen babies, rape and exploit Europe's altruism without consequence and still recieve benefits.

Or she could have encouraged the native Germans to have more children, and tax them less.

Could someone come over and fucking kill me already?

I will Ahmed, soon.

Still giving women free shit and breeding will resume as normal. They free shit is so unnatural. Do unnatural shit, get unnatural results

>the alternative is to get taken over by an inferior culture with 100x the population

But that's exactly what is happebing

worst bait of the day

>Plus they are high-T alphas
hahahahahhahahahahaha

>Of course she chose Arabs because they are still Caucasian

Right, that's why we got like 300k actualy syrians and 100k other arabs while the rest are nigger scum from africa. It's so disgusting seeing them walking around, it's like being in a jungle. You can literally see they only have an IQ of 70, they can barely controll their facial expressions.

Regardings the, just fucking neck yourself.

I meant stop* not still

I believe Merkel, being a Christian democrat who was raised during the German humiliation, is purposely filling Germany's historical enemies with muds and wrecking Europe's economies with debt and social decay.
She is enacting revenge. Either she believes Germany is fucked and she is pulling down the treasonous anglos and French with her, or she believes Germany can recover being shot in the foot while the rest of the kiked west can not.
She is crashing this plane with no survivors. It is vendetta. The suicide bomber equivalent of militant cuckoldry.
And she is right. By what wickedness and deceit do anglos and French think they can get away with ruining the last European nation without themselves dying to the POZ themselves?
Merkel is righteous for punishing Germany's enemies with their own poison. Germany's enemies aren't muds - they're vermin, not formidable foes. Germany's enemies aren't kikes - you can defeat kikes by not succumbing to their materialist temptations. Germany's enemies are the greedy anglo and the smug Frenchman.
After the collapse, I will erect a statue in her honour. God Bless Merkel and Godspeed with her accelerationist policies. May the Atlanticist menace choke on the nigger cock it loves so much.

You Germans are fsggot sandniggers loving losers. You fucked up ww2 and now you're all kinds of upside down .

If I could push a button to wipe you out I would. God your women are nasty. Don't care if they're hot or not.... Nasty

>smart

>german genocide via syrian refugees

>turned a once proud nation into cuckland, berlin

>smart

you're funny, mate

>wrong arabs

Arabs from north africa.

I've been saying for a while you Europeans need to snap her neck, crush her throat, poison her food, cyanide her, give her the AIDs with a needle poke... You don't need guns to kill her.. just twist her neck really hard and keep going until her head comes off or someone stops you; gotta make sure to get that done

Any thread with the fascists eu flag should be saged.

/sage cunt.

Tubby, You have a low IQ. Read, If you were to incentivize Germans having babies by $20,000 per German baby, you would definitely have a high replacement rate you cuck. You just have to make it good. Also, maybe not allowing women to get an education will help since that is what ultimately decreases population growth.

damn german cucks!
>Germany gives no benefits to ethnic germans to have babies
>shitskins are paid to have babies
>was this way before merkel
>merkel comes and decides that's not enough
>opens borders and allows all niggers and shitskins in
>even a china man who told police his wallet was stolen was sent to the asylum shelters
>ethnic germans pissed, only ones who currently vote
>merkel pretends opps, i made a mistake, no more refugees
>retarded germans will be placated by her lies like they always all
>cuck germans vote merkel again
>all of Africa is then invited to europe

I wish I could kill you right now. Fucking pussy Germans. The world is watching with disgust at your pathetic weakness

>Arabs are alpha

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

>Run adds encouraging Germans to have less children , having too many people are hurting the environment.
>Woah we need more of a work force to keep up for the next few generations, let's just import people from another country to replace the blue collar Germans we JUST told to not have kids, but these immigrants? Don't worry they can have as many as they desire.

I don't understand posts like these. No real life person thinks these things. Every European hates the migrant crisis and blames her for it. She is a disaster.
Who is behind these posts, what do they have to gain from posting these?

>Plus they are high-T alphas who will make sure Germany is protected against outside threats.

That's where you're wrong, pal. Arabs are the most absolutely butt-hurt, beta fags on the planet outside of India. They've lost every single war possible for a reason. Worst soldiers on the planet.

But yeah, Merkel invited Arabs because they're readily available and somewhat better educated and civilized, least the ones from Syria and Iraq.

People like her view humans as interchangable economic units and don't give any credence to the idea that an 3rd worlder is any different than a 1st world employee.

If your idea were correct, Germany would import Chinese, not filthy Africans and worthless Arabs.

No, Germany has their kindergeld. It's like 850 euro extra a month for families with 2-4 kids or more, somewhat less for fewer children. I just read an article on it. Afaik, it sounds like more than enough to compensate for the expenses of having children, if you budget correctly.

Be sure the non-Germans will exploit this to the absolute max and ethnic Germans would much rather to die childless.