When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_controversies
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/how-the-nazis-stole-christmas-1846365.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_resistance_to_Nazi_Germany
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/hitler.aspx
independent
archive.is/WQH4F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my early twenties, like most people.

I was a huge fedoras in my teenage years too. Used to read the God Delusion on a bench outside a church, hoping someone would debate me.

No one ever didn't.

God I was a cringy faggot.

When did you finally grow out of believing propaganda that didn't work? Seriously. None of the catholics bought it.

I can listen to the words coming out of his mouth. Hitler was a commited Christian who warned the world of the danger of Jewish led atheism.

Don't take my word for it, listen to his.

youtu.be/Sz42hBg4jys

>grow out of atheism
you sound like a child trying desperately to score faggot points in some imaginary game

butthurt faggots need to take their non-political posts elsewhere, like /x/ or /bant/

The powers that rule the world are of such a wickedness is beyond human Nature.
Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms

I believe in God because I believe in Satan.

Of course no adult believes the religious fairy stories. But they are useful for keeping the plebians under control.

The downside is that they commit us, in many cases, to irrational policies and practices.

99%

Im Russian

Fuck my story, here is a video I love.

youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

> Ephesians

> Currently, most critical scholars think it improbable that Paul authored Ephesians.

Quoting a forged document....

>He believes the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life

Kek

I don't think I was ever fully an athiest, just an aimless edge-lord who was (((spiritual))) and like everyone else anymore would never shut up about everything I thought was wrong with Christianity. Atheists are annoying as fuck, they are not open to discussion at all. I'll type a 5 paragraph short essay for my side of the argument, and the response is ALWAYS "Someone hasn't heard of evolution"

Fucking mind boggling that they consider that an intellectual response.

I imagine them eating a hamburger, fat, grease stained shirt, obviously a fedora, spilling cheese and grease all over their keyboard, typing with one hand "Wow stupidest thing I've read all day. Try learning about science and evolution retard"

Late twenties when I found irrefutable scientific experiments that proved we're living in a computer simulation.

Once I accepted that, I started researching the history of the simulation that we're in and came to the obvious conclusion that this simulation is running some kind of evangelical christian / buddhist / ancient AYY LMAO egyptian religious software.

After learning about synchronicity and the Mandela effect, it became patently obvious that the universe we're living in cannot be trusted, and the only way to truth is to search inside of ourselves.

I am now on a journey into buddhism / hermeticism / evangelical christianity based on the textus receptus 2016 translation.

TL;DR Ask God to forgive you in the name of Jesus Christ to clear out your karmic debt. Then spend 20 minutes + a day meditating and trying to help other people and prepare for Ascension.

Oh, and the world is being run by reptilian satanic pedophile cannibals, and I've learned to forgive them for it.

the nazis werent christian you fucking moron

I really don't see why evolution is seen as proof of atheism, evolution to me makes perfect sense. It's the process by which the creator of the universe used to form complex life

when I came so hard jesus' soul flew out of my penis

Then explain:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"The völkisch-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will."

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

"We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."

>inb4 4d chess.

If you can't trust the words out of a man's mouth, what kind of man does that make him?

you literally cant trust a single word hitler said given that he broke almost every agreement he ever signed including multiple treaties and peace agreements

christianity is contained in the teachings of christ, most notably in the sermon on the mount, but also throughout the gospels. nazism is a hotchpotch of bastardised Nietzschean philosophy, wagnerian philosophy, paganism and german nationalism. i cannot think of anything more opposed to christianity than nazism. just because hitler uses mock christian language to make his revolutionary movement more appealing to tradcons doesnt make him a christian. anymore than growing a beard makes you a muslim or abstaining from eating beef makes you a hindu. use your brain my man

>that pic
Its so worrying that people don't know this

>Hitler said he was Christian
>Numerous times
>But he wasn't look at all these post war (((sources)))

Reddit was a mistake.

Battle bongs

Whether you believe the Bible word for word or not, Christianity teaches great morals and ideas on how to treat people and shitty people

>man says he is a woman
>numerous times
>this means he is a woman

>the bible is now a "post war source"
>the bible is now jewish propaganda
nazism is a mental illness

why are nazis *literally* incapable of rational thought? oh right, because they are nazis

How did you find faith? To me religion seems like a waste of time.

Whew, Achmed, the Brit is strong here.

Hi whole foods employee

Religion is opium for the masses, nothing more.

It takes a special maturity to recognize the religious

>has no argument so calls me achmed
see my previous
see above

After I read Ayer's book 'Language, Truth, and Logic', I ditched the label of atheist and adopted a very hard agnostic position. God is unknowable and shouldn't be considered as a concept at all.

I've never been atheist or religious. I don't have time for retarded shit like that.

Atheism isn't necessarily wrong, but it isn't right. I was hardline atheist back in the day... but it's fairly objective that if it is impossible to prove that God does exist, how can you prove it doesn't? Paradigm, yes. Simulation? Possible. Divine creation? Less likely yet still entirety possible.

Your post wasn't an argument. It was something like this

>REEEEEEEE NAZIS

What if the masses require opium, you one demensional piece of shit?

>muh deus jew vult for Israel
>muh smoloko.com
>muh speech

>The Jewish origins of Jesus and the commemoration of his birth as the Jewish Messiah was troubling for Nazi racial beliefs. Between 1933 and 1945, government officials attempted to remove these aspects of Christmas from civil celebrations and concentrate on the pre-Christian aspects of the festival.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_controversies
>in Nazi Germany, "because Nazi ideologues saw organized religion as an enemy of the totalitarian state, propagandists sought to deemphasize—or eliminate altogether—the Christian aspects of the holiday" and as a result "propagandists tirelessly promoted numerous Nazified Christmas songs, which replaced Christian themes with the regime's racial ideologies.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/how-the-nazis-stole-christmas-1846365.html
>Mary and Jesus became the Germanic mother and child, while dozens of Christmas carols, including the famous German hymn "Silent Night", were rewritten with all references to God, Christ and religion expunged.

>The Jewish origins of Jesus and the commemoration of his birth as the Jewish Messiah was troubling for Nazi racial beliefs. Between 1933 and 1945, government officials attempted to remove these aspects of Christmas from civil celebrations and concentrate on the pre-Christian aspects of the festival.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoeffer
>was a German Lutheran pastor, theologian, anti-Nazi dissident
>being associated with the plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_resistance_to_Nazi_Germany

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/hitler.aspx
>The Nazis listed 'Geistliche' (pastors, priests and clergymen) alongside 'Juden' and 'Homosexueller'

i set out a perfectly coherent argument here to which i got a retarded response here i easily refuted the retarded response here at which point you jump in and offer nothing of any value at all to the conversation

noone has even bothered to attempt a refutation of my point, namely that hitler demonstrated conclusively by his actions that he was not a christian, and that calling yourself a christian does not make you a christian, anymore than calling yourself a woman makes you a woman

i await a coherent reply to my argument but given that this is Sup Forums i wont hold my breath

Remember to archive
>independent co uk/news/world/europe/how-the-nazis-stole-christmas-1846365.html
archive.is/WQH4F

Do you want to be a part of the masses drugged on it?

If you want to get fucked by the state while on drugs that's your decision.
Some people like to actually think for themselves though, but I know you muricans don't like thinking.

Once again, conclusive proof all atheists are blue pilled cucks.

When I started lurking reddit too often.

im a christian you fool, unlike you and your precious friend hitler

you STILL havent attempted a refutation of my point, just mindless ad hom and insults

>Claims to be a Christian
>Doesn't see that Hitler followed Christ and tried to save Germany from world Jewry.

Did you though? The entire premise is based off of your opinion that the things Hitler says can't be trusted.... its' your opinion.

atheists are the ones that worships the state. that's why lefties are so upset about trump even though nothing has effectively changed

Atheism is the conviction that there is no god.
Atheists are nothing but a statistic, you can't just say "atheists do that", cause nothing binds one atheist to the other.

>broke every agreement he ever signed
>trustworthy
>claims to be a christian while going against the teachings of christ
pathetic larper

atheists don't believe in God because they don't want to. it takes a certain hopeless type of cynicism to hold such convictions

And what teachings did Hitler break? Christ himself said 'my kingdom is not of this world', and offered no insight into worldly governments other than it is right to respect them when they're fair - 'render unto Caesar what is Caesars'.

We can also assume that, even if you're a blue pilled cuck that believes the Holocaust happened, the governments of Christ's time were far more brutal than Hitler's Germany.

So what is it that you think Hitler did that is counter to the teachings of Christ?

glad you asked

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

fighting a war is incompatible with the above

thank you for playing, you may go home now

>fighting a war
>the crusades

WWEEEEEEWWW LAAAAD

He was fighting a holy war against global jewry. That's obvious to anyone.

Also you notice how that is a commandment to an individual, and not to a head of state in charge of a country.

In my early 20s. Working on my PhD in chemical physics solidified my belief in God

>the crusades
>christian
cant you read? jesus was pretty clear in the gospels

>Also you notice how that is a commandment to an individual, and not to a head of state in charge of a country.
HAHA what? so if you are a "head of state" you get to flout gods law? please

there is no such thing as a holy war, jesus says that we should not resist evil with violence. it is open and shut, it is right there in the bible. anyone with eyes to see can go and read it for himself. case closed. finished. done. end of story.

Your definition of Christianity is all Christians getting invaded, raped, pillaged, and killed. The Crusades were necessary, Hitler was necessary. We need more HItlers, and more Crusades.

my definition of christianity is the teaching of christ. your definition of christianity is the contradiction of christs teachings. the difference between us is that you are a nazi and i am a christian. why you continue to pretend to be a christian when you contradict christ is unclear to me, perhaps you could explain why you and hitler know what christianity is better than christ himself

>jesus says that we should not resist evil with violence.

He also says sell your cloak and buy a sword.

War is necessary sometimes. Especially against jewry.

How the fuck?

>muh "i discovered things my brain cant yet process so i went out the easy way to belive some higher power created it all"

When I learned my enemies were atheists that worship satan, sacrifice and rape children, and generally want to destroy humanity. At the same time all the best men I know are devout Christians.

So basically, you think that the teachings of Christ are for all Christians to get invaded..... just like I said. You didn't say otherwise so, wow. You are a major cuck.

>Jew advocating atheism

Poetry.

Just because the fall of empires is accompanied by a weakening of religion doesn't mean it's what causes the fall.

You might not belive it, but im a minority in my country, and you must think im some communist piece of shit too, which is true for other jews i guess, not for me tho, i would rather put a bullet in every marxist head

he never preached violence, ever. in fact he preached the exact opposite. you cannot get around this, it is right there in the bible. you CANNOT refute this and you wont even try

i take christ at his word, what do you do?

remind me what happened when judas betrayed christ to the authorities, and peter took up a sword to defend christ from being captured? remind me what christ did? and what christ said? assuming you have read the bible of course

why do you insist you are a christian if you do not follow christs teaching?

>You can trust me goyim, I'm not like the other jews

Oh just fuck off

Simply seeking the truth brought me to GOD... Growing up I saw myself as an atheist (early teens) ... Now grown up I can see that I never really committed myself into not believing that something greater than our selves created us, and in some way looks after HIS creation... we were never monkeys Sup Forums we have always been GOD's creation. Be happy knowing that some world leaders every now and then get it... that's all

Became an atheist at around 11, grew out of it by 20. Haven't looked back.

>You can trust me europe, im not a pakistani

>Incoming plot twist

I never really said I was Christian..... I kind of.... consider the fact that gnostic gospels might be kind of sort of canon. I also kind of sort of think that the (((((((God)))))) in the old testament is some sort of LARPing Aeon. Something powerful enough to create a universe and be confused for the 1, but not the 1

I am.......... a neoplatonist

remember to tell lies

Hitler was no Christian. He only made those speeches for Machiavellian reasons.

When I came to God through the Intercession of La Santa Muerta.

>When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

When I realized Jews make these posts:"When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?"
Then I started to worship the Frog God to get the Final Solution done right.