The man that inspired a fucking generation

The man that inspired a fucking generation.

Nobody can refute this.

Dare i say, Donald J. Trump is an inspiration for the average man ?

I rewatched some videos that chronicled the election day/night and its astonishing.

A bloke, a fucking asshole in some circles, battled the hydra that is the MSM, the most well funded cronny politician in history, and fucking won.

This dude was some reality show host.He was acussed by MSM of everything, i still remeber that 3 piece doc PBS put out on him, wich in hindsight was a fucking hitpiece, how he was a hack, how he was a failed wealthy person, how Clinton was this grassroots activist in her youth.Literally no one believed this man could win, nobody, probably not even most of the people who voted for him!

I was inspired to try harder in my life, were you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We knew he would win. In fact I won 5k on it.

Yep. trump is a good speaker and knows how to motivate and inspire people. but that's doesn't make him a good president. he promised a lot and delivered nothing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

It's not hard to win when you have the power of a foreign government trying to undermine your competition

hi sam

>everyone who oposes their interest is a SEXIST A XENOPHOBE THEY WILL LIE AND LIE

And this is why he won, this man embodied truth, the most sincere asshole this country has seen. And he is our president.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA STAY WINNING.

May it become a trend long after Trumps legacy leaves us.

rural

and

suburban

retards

(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)

Absolutely. If Donald Trump can become the fucking President, I have no excuses to not go after what I want in life. Anything is possible.

Posting on my ridiculous 32GB RAM retard rich kid graphics card computer w/ ultra widescreen monitor paid for by Trump money right now

Yes. I won 12k on his election too. Felt good man.

It's only just begun.

Anything is possible if you have TRUTH on your side.

Anything. The sharlatans in power can use lies and deceit for so long before even the most carefree/stupid can see what they are doing.

This is why the international backlash to him is so strong, mainly from traditional power centers (France, Germany..) and why he is so welcomed in ethnical homogeneous countries (Poland, Hungary, Romania etc).

Trump is a fucking legend. A fighter, a leader, and a fucking madman.

Any blackpilled stormfags, and anybody who has anything bad to say about trump can just get the fuck out. He is a symbol of courageous masculinity who doesn't even flinch when every global power on the planet is coming down on him. He just talk some mad shit and plows through them like the worthless scum they are.

He made the fucking pope apologize. The fucking pope, apologized.

I would unironically put trump's face on Mount Rushmore. He deserves it.

>an inspiration for the average man

>if you have TRUTH on your side.

>TRUTH

implying

>
>>if you have TRUTH on your side.
>>TRUTH
>implying

Congratulations, you have shilled in the wrong dimension, in the wrong timeline.

> (You)
>>
>>>if you have TRUTH on your side.
>>>TRUTH
>>implying

trump is literally a habitual liar.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>
>>>>if you have TRUTH on your side.
>>>>TRUTH
>>>implying
>trump is literally a habitual liar.

trump lies about shit that is so provably false constantly

>TRUTH

kek

Trump is the absolute legend.
Every other politician would fold the cards after Billy Bush tape-type scandal.
But he endured and won.
What a madman.

>I was inspired to try harder in my life

>try harder

Trump should "try harder" to get his Republican Congress to pass one single law to make good on one single campaign promise. Because Trump has not been able to get ONE single law passed for one single campaign promise. Not one. 6 months in. That is the most failed first 6 months of any US president, except William Henry Harrison for obvious reasons.

Are you on meds matey? Granted I’m not a burger, but all I saw is America getting its version of Putin or Erdogan family. How is this inspiring to anyone but a member of the family is beyond me.

You cunts are ruining this board.
I memed for Donald for the lulz and I'll do it again because I love having this retard as leader of the Free World, but I would never in a million years tell anybody in real life that I liked Donald Trump, admired Donald Trump, or would ever slow down so as not to run over a BASED nigger in a MAGA hat with my car.
I'm quite happy to tell everybody that niggers are lazy and stupid, and to defend Hitler at parties, but Trump is completely fucking embarrassing and the type of man that you would kill your child to prevent him from turning out like.
So if all you MAGA faggots could stop trying turn this board in Reddit the Donald and fucking die of the AIDs already that would be great.

let me explain to you how this works. A new president has a honeymoon period where he gets to cram through as much of his agenda as possible. It lasts about 100 days.

Trump spouted his mouth off and wasted his first 100 days. Wasted his first 6 months.

He has not gotten one single law passed in Congress to make good on one single promise. Not one.

If you fuck up your first 100 days, you're not going to get it done.

loser. weak. sad.

>does THAT inspire you?

What he said was the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

These are his words before the results, you may recognize some of those words, like "SEXIST" "RACIST" "XENOPHOBE"

The man laid out in his speeches the modus operandi of the left and their YASSSS QUEEN. (in truth the communist cancer that is eating the USA from the inside out)

Were almost one year from the election results, what he said in his speeches keeps happening, the media is relentless, they keep calling him names, sexist bigot etcetera, everything he said is/has come true.

He looks stupefied there

>What he said was the truth.

lied his fucking ass off just about every minute of every day

Sam won 25k actually

>tfw you wagecucked for weeks for an i5 and a 1070 instead of betting on Trump

Trump has signed 40 bills and 40 executive orders you fucking moron

illegals are being deported in record numbers, wall is being designed, factories are coming back from China, economy is booming, military got their surge of funds, NASA priorities refocused on space exploration, borders getting secured, energy sector is being unleashed, business regulations getting eliminated...

50% of the country are rabbit SJW led by a biased media majority, BIASED AGAINST HIM, you still have fucking news reports on CNN and MSNBC about how Trump is sucking Putin's cock when Putin is doing everything in his power to warm up to POTUS to not sanction his country INTO FUCKING STARVATION.

This is how fucking relentless you people are, you are worst than ISIS jihadis, you would go against your nation interest if it means putting one headline in WAPO that smears Donald Trump.

You fucking hacks of citizens. You don't deserve to live in the most free country in the world.

You cheer and prance at every ounce of news from Mueller's investigation when you know its a fucking WITCH HUNT, nothing will come out of it, TRUMP won't be impeached, you fucking delussional assholes, your just putting your self interest before this country, just to see Trump smeared with shit by MSM.

>nobody can refute this

I refute that
you are clearly stupid and this is weak b8
>inspired a generation
this shows you to be retarded
no such generation exists
generations are not one person you fucktard

the man who inspired teens on the internet to post le epic edgy pepes and hillary-themed wojaks
damn.... i wish my country had politicians like him

he has not gotten ONE SINGLE law passed in Congress to make good on ONE SINGLE promise. Fact.

Wall funding? NOPE, FAIL

Repeal and Replace? NOPE, FAIL

Repeal? NOPE, FAIL

Replace? NOPE, FAIL

Kate's Law? NOPE, not passed. FAIL

Enormous tax cuts for billionaires? NOPE, FAIL

not one single law to make good on one single promise. not one.

FAIL

he has 3 and a half years to deliver you idiot

Keep shillin me boyo, one day you'll get some good bait

good luck wiht that. He completely squandered the important first 100 days, and now 6 months.

If a president can't get laws through their own congress, they have no agenda. Trump can't get his promises passed as laws in Congress.

COmpletely failure and it's not going to get better.

>I refute that

And yet you have refuted nothing, just thrown some shit my way.

He passed 42 laws, not 0

Keep eating fake news, and looking like a retard here when someone debunks you easily

he has not gotten one single law passed in congress to make good on one single campaign promise. not one.

muh first one hundred days
what a bullshit historically inaccurate measure of a presidents success

name ONE law that fulfils ONE promise.

just one.

Yeah, congress has passed laws, they always do. that's what they do.

Presidents get COngress to pass laws for their agenda, to make good on their promises.

Trump has not gotten ONE SINGLE law passed in congress to make good on ONE SINGLE campaign promise.

Go through those 40 laws and find me ONE, just ONE that fulfills a Trump campaign promise. That advances Trump's agenda.

protip: you can't. there's not even one.

More like the man who inspired teens and many others to go against the preachings that they see on CNN, MSNBC, etc. It may seem like some wacky controversy, but the whole fucking media is bashing one man, non stop with "facts" that get lost in the stream of media days after they get posted.

Something is not right, even the most fucking unnducated can see they are waging a war against him

For what ?

These are "Journalists" , we should all be trusting them, or should we ?

Weres that PePe tape ?

Whers Christopher Steele ? (The James Bond that uncovers Trump!)

NOWHERE, its all a fucking LIE

when will Trump get one single law passed to make good on one single promise?

he has pissed away the entire honeymoon period. it will not get better.

Never before has a president failed to get one single law passed for his agenda this far into an administration. Never.

failed. weak. sad.

He is fighting to keep muslims out of the US, thats enough for me, thats why i voted for him.

You keep eating shit.

Come on you target for faraway laughter,
Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine! Shine on Trump shine on..

He has 8 years sucker, im patient.