4 CHAN PROPHECIES - CHESTER EDITION

"Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear. "
I interpret this as the MSM ignoring a story that even has the normies fiored up and seeking to know more.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/163980846
youtube.com/watch?v=ESLEW-WYLOY
neonnettle.com/news/2441-chester-bennington-s-wife-my-husband-was-murdered-and-i-have-proof-`
youtube.com/watch?v=jaSIJrWQeHc
yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/
snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/
archive.is/36UBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really fuckin miss Cornelius. Fuck Chester and his shitty band.

This is extremely reaching in terms of numbers. Look how many generations these guys have affected. People from 15 to 55+ dig Soundgarden to Linkin Twink. Could unleash a torrent of wtfs

embarrassing

>Could unleash a torrent of wtfs
let us pray.

>a deliberately vague and self contradictory statement will become a prophecy but no one can agree what it means so its always coming true
W E W L A D

I remember hearing this prophecy

Does anyone have the full version?

>le 4chen prophetic vizzhun post :^^))
you queer

I will take it with a pich of salt myself but it seems to fit the pattern.

Found it :

>It will happen when the weather cools.

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

>An island will drift away.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike.

has it happened in order so far?

Why would they suicide?

Shadilay my friend.
So it begins...

I can't answer that myself but CB never seemed a happy kind of guy and talked about negative stuff like that quite a lot. His choice of dates seem quite deliberate though so it seems looking at Cornell's death may yield more knowledge

checked... KeK is pleased
It would be cool if someone would correlate all the happenings irl to this list

hey uhh how come brexit happened before three branches becoming one

Brexit has ben vigorously campainged by UKIP and others for many years prior to the vote

HAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THAT PROPHECY SHIT I MADE UP?

honestly though I was thinking of adding more here's another

A brown shoe will fit the wrong foot

but it didnt fucking happen when they were campaigning for it

Oh shit youre right this is it

Calm down, Spurdo. You need to read up on it more. That part of the prophecies ws a pretty safe bet.

Mother plucking bummmp, doin the CREATOR's work op.

Why isnt that bull shit happening in order you little cunt

you're forgetting the other dimensions

>why
WHY?
Because your heart wasn't pure enough, and no wonder, sitting in a puddle of cum and brown KY jelly wanking off to gay MLP cosplay, kill yourself you spreglord

Easy, Brexit

US strike on Syrian airbase after the "sarin attack"

Israel grabbing more land (Golan Heights, Sinai, soon Temple Mountain)

Everyday propaganda shitshow, celebrities used for political indoctrination

"The dome" would be Vatican city, probably isis strike there

China south sea confrontation, indicates that China loses this

no idea, OP's guess is as good as any

Rome was founded on/around seven hills, so shit will happen there, no idea what though

>The ravens will starve.
No real idea either, going literal the raven only occurs in the northern hemisphere, so maybe that becomes uninhabitable (due to nuclear war)

Same, Russia uninhabitable after nuclear war

Could be symbols for their cult/organization, could refer to Nimrod. Refers to "them" and that they will come out as winners after the chaos

fucking anglo pieces of shit die die die

XDDDDD
Ebin as fuck
Spurdo BTFO'd
etc etc
BENIS
>Now GTF and jack off to your "Tom of Finland"

Dropping redpills at live shows is how people on the inside who are sick of it have done it before anyway so it's certainly a plausible theory.

>a rock will stand on seven hills
Peter is/was The Rock of the Church, a rock might be another named Peter or Simon paying a visit to the hills of Rome; who that might be and what significance it holds is anybody's guess. how many catholics with that namesake are there?

>>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Dwayne johnson running for president

better, he'll be pope

>>Three branches will become one
Is it referring to Abrahamic religion?

was Corny raped as a child too?
Chester was from 7 til around 13

Apparently they were great friends. Godparents of children, speak at your wedding type shit.

I bet they were fucking kids together on the weekend

THINK FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND.

>Chester Bennington looks more like his father than Podesta

Chester Bennington had a History with Drugs and Drug Abuse

>Chester Bennington had a history with Depression

>More than 1/4 children in America are molested in their Childhood (Most going unreported or reported when the children are adults)

>Chester Bennington had issues and committed suicide.

>pol/ sees that Bennington somewhat Resembled Podesta and this is literally ALL YOU HAVE TO BACK THIS CLAIM ON.

Please just Think About how Fucking Stupid this conspiracy is

Well, Chester was a creepy bastard and a whiner, but what I am wondering myself is: was he a good creep or an evil one?

23rd of September is one day after Fall Equinox

see above

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
rather self-explanatory

Mechanically and intentionally producing phenomena to bring about a biblical apocalypse

>Watch for these signs:

Islam, Judaism and Christianity will be joined together under the pretense of world peace

Brexit

Celestial shit

China will claim Bhutan

Celebrities will shill for NWO

ISIS takes Vatican

Tsunami hits south China

The Truth and the Lie will be clear to all when the distractions (TV and net) die down

Meteor hits Rome

>The ravens will starve.
The followers of the cult of Saturn will die

Russia on the run

>The rod and the ring will strike
NO idea

>The Ravens will starve

I think this either speaks to a shutdown of MSM via the war of attrition that they are losing right now,

And/Or

The global financial scheme going tits up with the 'right' manipulations made, and an overall shakeup and purge occurs. Banking Elite families, Clinton Foundation crime syndicate, etc.

UN flag
>opinion discarded
...and I'm not even claiming anything ITT about the "conspiracy" about the similarity betwixt himself and JP AT ALL, I'monly discussing the "prophecies" , so why copypasta me the same shit you did in a similar thread?
Go fester in your own pish.

Ravens are a reference to London

>The Ravens will starve

easily there will be some cuts in budget

Brexit was set in motion in march of the current year. Just because a referendum was held doesnt mean the political leaders will go through with it.

>Dropping redpills at live shows
Prince
vimeo.com/163980846

HAHAHA very funny kraut

the question is, how did he knew? His dad?

So many clues in tv/movies/music it seems like it was common knowledge in the entertainment biz

Thank you, my friend. It's a german speciality!

Also think dome of the rock

>Could unleash a torrent of wtfs
>let us pray.

It already has. Ran into a co-worker that's in his 50's. We chatted for a bit, got onto the topic of Chester (((committing suicide))). He said the official story was b.s. Talked about Cornell, he said it's the same b.s.

wtfs are happening. Now it's all about slowly red-pilling. But most people that are already questioning are pretty red-pilled.

>>The black flag will fly above the dome.
"the dome" is on the temple mount in the old city of Jerusalem. I'd say that or Haga Sophia in Istanbul is more likely than the Vatican

>The ravens will starve.
ravens and crows are scavengers who eat the dead after a battle. Starving ravens means that a war or a battle has been averted.

anyone remember Randy Quaid's star whackers
youtube.com/watch?v=ESLEW-WYLOY

>>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Incoming nuke gets shot down.

Alberta secedes to become 51st state. BC and Saskatchewan quickly follow. The Canadian economy irrevocably implodes and all but Quebec pursue US statehood.

Russian royal family resurrected thanks to genetic engineering.

>>The rod and the ring will strike
Microchips (the rod) and surveillance (the ring) for everyone.

neonnettle.com/news/2441-chester-bennington-s-wife-my-husband-was-murdered-and-i-have-proof-`

someone has the capture of the tweet?

Dome for me is the Dome of the Rock, no the Vatican.

they were secret gay lovers and society would not accept their love
we should see if chester mentioned the last time he talked to chris when he killed himself and all the rock and roll celebs had their five minutes about it

I mean

I'd do it but I'm already very busy doing nothing

>How did i do??

Abrahamic religons will merge

Brexit

Majore False Flag, Could be the start of project bluebeam (eg. Victory of the Light larper)

Greater Israel expansion, Palestine's become part of Israel

False Prophets will claim they are the prophet or sent by god of abrahamic religion

Vatican will be majority muslim

Some of China's provinces will sink and disappear due to sea water level rise

Men and Women will become two reigning gender again

Happenings in Rome

>The ravens will starve.
Financial collapse Bankers and Elite will stop plundering the 99% people

Russia being inhabitable due to Nuclear Radiation, or Disappearance of Russia becoming another country

>The rod and the ring will strike
Egyptian symbolism of a god, Maybe god will bestow his punishment or final judgement

Your guess is as good as any, user, but I reckon "ravens" refer to London and the Royal Family (well, that was the author's intent anyway)

Don't say that, I'm from Baltimore. The Ravens are all we got.

>>Idols will speak and move about.
>Everyday propaganda shitshow, celebrities used for political indoctrination

Nah. Remember this was a modern post from someone on the "inside" not an old ass Nostradamus letter. We're quite accustomed to those kinds of idols.

Someone in another thread drew interesting parallels with this album and MKU.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaSIJrWQeHc

Ravens in the Tower of London, if they leave England will fall.
This interpretation of the two voices line is good deduction on the part of OP.
What is the origin tale of the Sup Forums prophecy, anyway?

China's flag is full of stars and they are literally trying to annex part of Bhutan right now but India is trying to stop them. Why are people saying its Israel when its obviously China right now.

You could say the same at Palestine and besides China is referred more as the Dragon

The numbers thank you, as do i

Bhutan has a dragon on its flag.

All this meming over a leaf shitpost. Go figure.

yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/

Only people that like Linkin Park are people with hedgehog or weebo avatars who collect their cum in water bottles. It was 90% of the RIP comments.

Snopes has ALREADY made a debunking article full of the usual straw man bullshit about pizzagate!!!

snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/

They are openly lying:
"In a 22 May 2017 post, Cody claimed Cornell was murdered because he was about to expose pedophies involved in PizzaGate, a debunked conspiracy theory holding that a child sex trafficking ring linked to Hillary Clinton was being run out of Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizzeria."
Nope - no one ever claimed that it was "run" out of Comet Ping Pong. CPP is a front business and a possible location for procurement of children at most.

"PizzaGate has been debunked by none other than conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who was one of the key figures in originally spreading it."
Total bullshit. AJ was forced to retract his claims about Alefantis specifically, how is that "debunking" it?

"Jones apologized and retracted the claim after a man intent on “rescuing” children went to the pizzeria with a rifle in December 2016 and opened fire inside."
And the favourite straw man - this bullshit ass incident. Trying to make it sound like it's dangerous to believe this conspiracy theories because they lead to an innocent pizzeria being attacked! Not to mention the guy didn't use a rifle.

That Snopes made this desperate article so quickly, when so far this is only on Voat and Sup Forums, is absolute evidence that they are watching us and we are 100% on to something.

This is a real lead. Keep pushing.

I've seen you post this exact same post in three different threads now

>Neck yourself, and the people paying you too

>a black flag will fly over the dome
Uh, Arab revolts in Palestine..

A 'belly dripping water' usually refers to child birth.

It could mean that a new political ideology will be 'birthed' or started in China perhaps.

>The bear will leave it's cave forever.
The Russian angle is obvious and probably correct. But I can't help think that it may be about something else

>Bears leave their caves when the weather is warm. Never returning to it could mean the weather never gets cold again/winter is no more.

It could mean the beginning of legit global warming.

I don't think anyone with an IQ over 95 likes Linkin Park. They're basically a tween band.

wew lad

Would you watch those two buttfucking each other?

can i get a quick rundown on these guys?

>
pol is such embarassment. holy fucking shit.

>euro

Do you want a rundown?

>pol is such embarassment. holy fucking shit.
Says some faggot with an EUflag. I never said that I beleived it, it is more the intentions of the author of said prophecies that I am interested in: ie - what it means to him and not to me. That is the only sensible way to look at it.

Ravens have always lived at the Tower of London if the ravens starve and die it means the monarchy falls.

Since the monarchy own the central banking system to a large degree, it could mean the central banks fail.

Can someone please explain this shit to me.

all you faggots know about these frog theories, and i want in

Leafs must love the new flag feature.

>a fucken leaf

hi cuck

why does everyone says "bear leaving its cave" is bad for russia? To me that implies it's out in the open, no longer laying dormant.

Sweden is what the dragon dripping water is for. An user posted a few days ago about it.

St George slayed a dragon which saved a princess (Sweden). They built a church where it took place and water flowed from the alter.

Ravens starving is about tower of London

Reddit, the post

Degenerate filth. Look at how many losers came from that generation that romanticized the worst aspects of the hippies and drug culture.

>Watch for these signs:

3 branches of govt all the same party
(Us republican)

>An island will drift away
Brexit

I heard people think the pope will be struck by lightning, lots of talks of current pope being the last.

Israel expanding its borders

??? Fuggen Gardashians :DDDDDD

Dome of the rock in Jerusalem taken by isis or majority muslim

China's land reclaimation via dredging will fail

Maybe op is right

Vatican or Rome is the city of 7 hills? Meteoric impact? A particularly hard line leader?

>The ravens will starve.
War averted sounds good, like another user mentioned.

Russia leaving autocracy for a new govt system

Perhaps the royal family (rod) and masonry (ring) will make a false flag that reveals them for their true nature to normies

Just my $0.02

archive.is/36UBI

There already is legit global warming you dumb uneducated fuck

Fucking idiots, the prophecy is a psyop attack against Sup Forums by them to discredit us. Few parts may be right so you garner vehement support for it and then when Sup Forums starts to preach it, they all prove to be hoax and no one will ever unironically say "pol is always right". Stop working for them for free u cunts. Burgers I get cause they like liking their masters boots but comon.

If diggits, Rage against the machine will die, because their plain will crash against a mountain.

I haven't seen that interpretation. I assumed it refers to the three branches of government.

>>It will happen when the weather cools.
begin of fall (2017 maybe?)

>>That's when they'll make their move.
Who? (Whitewalkers,NWO,NWA?!)

>>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
before colonisation or before civil war? what kind of time spectrum are we lookin at here?

>>They're trying to force God's hand.
reference to bible, if plans are written in there then this whole mambo jumbo is just your run of the mill doomsday prediction.

>>Watch for these signs:

>>An island will drift away.
many say brexit but with all the bickering and seamonkey shaming in the brexit threads here, this so called "drift" just just a polite no from the inselaffen. Maybe it refers to that big ice shelf that started breaking away from antarctica a few days ago, its certainly as big as an island and its actually drifting away from the antarctic island.

>>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
something deadly happening at night but will not have (instant) deadly effects for the population. Project bluebeam could be an answer but this is all tinfoil fanfiction right there.

>>The star will gorge itself on clay.
referencing clay may be a clue about the next big hollywood pushed "health trend" of eating clay...google it, kangz in southafrica are addicted to this shit and some hollywood stars praise clay as an great detoxicator.

>>Idols will speak and move about.
maybe OPs guess is pretty good, note that the prophecy just states that they "move about" maybe a reference to holywoods and mainstreams medias multiculti bs they trying to push, that gets less and less attention from the general population. a true end to PC

Last 2 digits of my GET is days until next happenig

Consolidate threads:
Eyes Wide Open just went full Linkin Park

Did anyone listen to the standup special that Henry Rollins did where he talks about how much it sucks being in a band on the road? He was saying how gets to travel around and be so close to all these awesome cities and sites but he doesn't have time to see any of them. He didn't mention it, but you can figure that a lesser schedule that would allow him time to see sites, wouldn't be feasible since you have to pay roadies, truckers to haul the equipment, guitar techs, to rent a RV or road bus and pay its driver, etc. He also mentioned that the only people you meet are fans who already worship you. If anyone has seen that special, what is the name or can you link to a Youtube clip? I found it years ago, but I cannot find it any longer.

I think there is reason why so many musicians, fake wrestlers like in WWE kill themselves, because they are always bouncing rootless from place to place with no friends on the road, just user worshipers who want an autograph so they can brag to friends they met a famous person, or whore groupes who want to fack them for a story to tell, or to impregnate them to not have to work. They rarely get treated like normal people and they cannot trust that their friends are really their friends or just users or people who want to stand next to fame. (cont)

(finishing)

I realize that even as a non famous person in a tiny town in northern NJ of 16,000 every time I go into a supermarket, I see strangers everyday, and rarely run into someone I know, human society has become to big and impersonal. When I go to my dad's village in Greece though, everyone knows everyone, but it has a regular population of less than 1,000. For celebrities especially ones always on the road like musicians it is much worse for them. Chris Cornell, Chester, Layne Staley, Kurt Cobain, had the fame and riches most people think they want, but when they got it, they realizef that is was not worth it, that the price was more than they bargained for. It is the type of people in bands like Motley Crue who are shallow and just want to fack gold digging whores and sing about gold digging whores that are more at home with fame, but even they ruined their lives with drug and alcohol addictions. Ultimately when you don't have people that care about you all that sh1t doesn't matter. Probably most of these idiot rock stars are also hooking up with gold digging whore groupies and having kids with them, so they don't look too favorably or feel close to their families -- instead their families and kids are a source of constant tension. Those women just want to impregnate a rich guy to never have to work and after being married for a few years and having kids, those rock stars probably realize that they facked up and picked the wrong women but they cannot go back so they are screwed in life either way, whether they separate, stay or abandon the family and kids, they will always lose. But the gold digging whore who just want a free meal ticket always gets her objective.