What would she deserve?

What would she deserve?

German girl arrested in Mosul is missing Linda Wenzel, say authorities

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/22/german-girl-arrested-mosul-isis-missing-linda-wenzel-16

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g6Boi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't give them traffic
archive.is/g6Boi

Don't you know how to search archive?

death penalty, if she has to stay in Iraq there is a good chance

I don't want her to come back to Germany, she is a brainwashed Jihadi bitch

Well, she wanted the thug life. Let her be "interrogated" with "special techniques" for a few months and then be sentenced to 80 years in an Iraki prison.

Leave her

She will bleach the Goatfucker gene pool with bat shit horny and stupid,

It's a child who was manipulated.
She's the victim here.
16-year-olds are idiots. That's why we don't let them vote.

Being young and dumb doesn't mean going to Iraq and joining ISIS. Bitch should be left to rot.

Aryan schoolgirls can't resist ISIS bad boys with their thick Muslim cocks.

I think even as a 16 year old, you know exactly what terrorism is and should be held responsible.

Release the unibrow , to the care of muslims.

Shot for treason.

I'm sure she has been raped multiple times by those guys for being an ISIS cunt. Nothing of value was lost.

Come the day of the rope, a lot of people will be swinging, including this little traitor whore..

>HWNDU: Where are they now?

Remember Saddam? Irak doesn't shoot, they hang.

is that kefka?

By the look on her face u can tell she has recieved a hell lot of buttfucking

Death penalty, broadcasted in German and Austrian Live TV. I would be fine with that.

They should behead her slowly for being such a traitorous, naive, irrational woman. She symbolizes everything that is wrong with women and even worse. Fuck her. As a matter of fact, burning her alive would be funny as well.

If you are 16 you should know that going to the fucking middle east to fight for ISIS is a really fucking bad idea
This girl deserves no sympathy and should be set as an example

it's like that girl who electrocuted herself in the bath with her own charging phone
if you play silly games, you're gonna win silly prizes

it's not a case of what would she deserve as it is a case of what she's already had by now, and that is long and sustained rape by every male in the camp they're holding her at

fuck her, tbf
she dug her own grave

She was tricked in to this. It is fault of her islam loving goverment and diversity. She is already punished enough by countless rape. Islam is pure evil.

Force her to date me. I've been told that this would be even worse than death.

Fuck off, she deserves to be executed. I don't care for stupid justifications.

Why the fuck are Nordic /Germanic women so dumb. You only ever hear of Swedish and German girls go to Syria and join Isis. I'd take a southern euro or Latin American chick over any "aryan" goddess

topkek, stupid bitches always try to get under your skin

Arab guys are notoriously perverted. I can only imagine the shit (probably literal shit in some cases) this girl has been through.

>joining ISIS
Death or life in max. How is this even a question?

And now this idiot will most likely be executed in Iraq. Life outside of first world counties isn't so forgiving.

Should be judged in germany. Dumb cunts already shouting "SHE DINDU NOTHING WRONG"!. Makes me mad knowing that she might aswell hava taken part in some of their sick torture games

>How is this even a question?

Because she's "underage"; although in my opinion old enough to know right from wrong, specifically in something as clear cut as this. It's very difficult to blur the lines between good and evil when ISIS is involved

And she's female; not held to the same level of responsibility as males in our feminized society

What am I talking about, even the adult males who join ISIS get off lightly when they come back to Europe. This girl will get a slap on the wrist at most. Hopefully she is killed before she gets a chance to escape though

let the iraqis kill her :D

All non whites in jews in europe deserve to be executed. She is too young to realy understand what she walk in to. Yes she is traitor. But why dont you get angry at your local traitors in goverment? She is damaged for rest of her life. Execution would be gift for her.

damn...eye brows

>21 seconds
Norwegian botbro scoring

if she comes back to Germany, then nothing will happen to her

except she will be a social outcast in her eastern german village, lots of right wingers there, not so much muslim cocksuckers like in West Germany

anyway, I hope Iraq keeps her and puts her to death

HAHAHAHAH FUCK THAT WHORE

HOPE THEY RAPE HER INSIDE OUT BEFORE DUMPING HER STANKY CUM FILLED CORPSE IN A DITCH FOR CAMEL SPIDERS TO FEAST ON!

thats bullshit, but i believe it

The maximum penalty for every single German law she broke. Treason should be high on this list.

Because what happens is always the same as what is deserved?

Fucking idiot. She deserves death. They too.

Praise Norway

Swedish girls going to syria? Source please.