Wife thinks hidden figgures

So my wife just saw Hidden Figures last night and thinks it's true. I tell her to research it and she sends me link and book saying "your sources might not be the best" any of you pol fags help me red pill my wife on hidden figgures

Other urls found in this thread:

crgis.ndc.nasa.gov/historic/Human_Computers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_aerospace_engineers_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/iC1UelSFOlg
youtu.be/iC1UelSFOlg?t=11m37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your wife's an idiot

but not as much as they guy she fooled into marrying her

leave her.

Nice blog, and nice retarded wife.

God damn user.....

Well, you let her watch the movie!
Never allow a woman the access to politics. EVER!

Can someone tell me what happens in this movie?

I mean, if it's a woman showing more intelligence or creativity than a man in his same field it likely didn't happen

Lol. I guess she was right. We need black women to get into space

I won't watch it but she said it showed the black women helping the space program. They were one of thousands and didn't make them out to be heros.

Fpbp

Too many of you people married cunts. My gf of the last 5 years wants to get married on the cheap so we can have a 11/10 honeymoon, was a fucking virgin when we started dating, we agree on 6 kids minimum and we laughed our fucking arses off when we saw the trailer for this shit. Step it up boys, proper women are out there.

sorry user, but that's only the tip of the iceberg, wait until she finds out they were kangz

Happy to read this. Congrats. Hope you have a lifetime of wedded bliss

You too brother. I just get worried that the lads think women are done.

They were computers.

crgis.ndc.nasa.gov/historic/Human_Computers

They went to a 3 month technically program, and their jobs were to record values, and process data.

You know what you do in excel when you type =A*B and scroll down 1000 times. That is what they did.

They were given a stack of inputs, enter them in 1000x to a mechanical calculator, and record the results.

They were not scientists or mathematicians.

Movie shows women as computers, doing all the math and calculations. However, the struggled finding an equation to figure out where the astruant would land. She figures out this old Greek or Latin formula would work to find the exact location of the landing to pick him up.

Some racial tension is also happening
Coworkers hate she isn't white
Boss man doesn't care just wants results

Austranut refuses to do the mission without her calculations.

>However, the struggled finding an equation to figure out where the astruant would land.She figures out this old Greek or Latin formula would work to find the exact location of the landing to pick him up.

Cause the Greeks knew how mass related to gravity and how objects function in a vacuum.

lol k

Just telling you what happened in the movie nigga

I know, it is just logically impossible and stupid as shit. They couldn't have made up something more realistic, like she found a way to simplify and equation which allowed for complex calculations to be done in a reasonable time frame.

No they had to go full ancient aliens retarded.

The real hidden figures
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_aerospace_engineers_in_the_United_States
Every kraus in the list had an IQ of over 160, and they all worked for the Reich and for NASA

WE WUZ AYY LMAOS

>the truth behind niggers is that theyre ayyliens

A good chunk of NASA space shuttle program was born from Nazis the US took in. Most of the mathematics behind it was calculated by white computer scientists. I bet the movie is 95% propaganda. Some blacks existed in the number checkers, yes. There was at least one highly intelligent black female mathematician. Along with hundreds of others. Big team. I'm not saying they shouldn't be applauded for what it's worth but I bet they far exaggerate her role as "saving the day" and other made-up scenarios. I haven't seen Hidden Figures. I intend to see to verify whether I'm correct.

Most historical movies are fiction based on a historical concepts. History itself is nearly that, written by folks with competing agendas. Most of cinema is agenda narratives that radically shift timelines and characters that never existed. It would be as ludicrous as a movie 100 years from now portraying Obama as a galloping war hero fighting the KKK, or portraying 9/11 attacks under Trump's "reign of terror" with evil white men flying into the trade centers while Antifa saves the day like superheroes.

TINY REDPILL:

I assume your wife is dumb enough to not understand that Hollywood, not to mention all of news/media, is (((propaganda))) or glorified fiction to make a good tale (not historical).

Do this. Collect a list of grossly inaccurate period piece movies along with lists of all their inaccuracies. There must be sites devoted to this. Don't read any of the fact sheets. Watch the movies together. Be immersed. Enjoy them even. Then after each one, read truth about the events in them. Keeping doing this and maybe she'll "get the picture".

cant wait till they share their knowledge about the wheel with half of africa, as they still struggle with that invention.

This white skinned, blue eyed, woman is the main character in Hidden Figures.

So black.

>Most historical movies are fiction based on a historical concepts

This, you can put based on real.events in the credist just because it happend during ww2 the rest can be bullshit

i am sorry to say OP, that redpilling a women is not possible. they will bend towards whatever ideology you support, as that is what nature programmed them for (social pressure), but they will never truly understand the meaning of it, they simply follow suit which what "feels" best for them and gets approvement of her social peers.

she is also already entitled that you are wrong anyway and said that your sources might not be the best, that is a huge redflag, which should tell you that she thinks she knows it best and you cant change it. i dont see a very bright future with that either for you two. it is such subtle stuff that tells you alot.

Hidden under the FAT? or what?

Anyway, NASA is deception.

>that flag
>having feminist wife

You have failed as a man and married a complete retard that denies white history in favor if jewish indoctrination.

Kill her, then yourself.

You fucking disgrace to the white race.

Women only do in emotions. Logical arguments don't matter to them.

What is true ? I do not watch any movies. So what does the jew claim this time ?

THISSSS FUCK

Emotional sociopaths who only care about what suits them in the present moment.

WE

>help me red pill my wife
get a divorce lawyer
you're welcome

You are being shit tested. Slap her as hard as you can and make her apologize for backtalking you.

Show her this
youtu.be/iC1UelSFOlg

And they still lost to Soviets, top kek.

How the fuck would anyone believe this to be real?

>Nicole Fury

>hidden figures
>bitch on the right isn't hiding any figure at all

Hidden Niggers

Liberals will believe anything if it makes coons look good

I just knew they'd squeeze doses of "Jewish good guy dishes anti-white empowerment" propaganda in it. He gets to a big one at 11:37:
>youtu.be/iC1UelSFOlg?t=11m37s
Fucking kek.

Pre-production has already started on Hidden Figures 2: Hiddener Figures where we find out the mission never would've been successful without the gay-transgender-hispanic-muslim janitor.