Sup Forums approved games

Suggestions? I'll name one. Hearts of Iron IV.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-24-paradox-pulls-discriminatory-stellaris-mod-that-made-all-humans-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 000 hours on Europe Universalis IV
>French World Conquest + One true faith

>tfw have played nearly all of these

LA Noire deserves a mention, solely because of this scene.

this. I conquered the world with coptic ryukyu.
I also recommend Crusader kings 2

vicky2 for the full Jew experience

Load up Wolfenstein, die, uninstall.

Yeah CK II is awesome too.
Well I am a grand strategy player. Other games bore me to death since 10 years.
I mainly play EU IV, CK II and HoI III. Time to time Warhammer Total War but their DLC policy is even more jewish than Paradox

itt: all the retarded ignorant shitposters who literally don't know jack shit about anything but vidyas

I strongly identify with Max Payne.
all three games.
>t. divorced alcoholic infantry veteran

Say the burger

Holy shit cossacks 1! mfw nostalgia fcking loved that game

Video games are for idiots.

Interesting, since i stared playing grand strategy i also lost the desire to play other games. But recently i got into payday 2(i am already getting tired). Next game is Stellaris. and maybe, as you said Warhammer tw, but only if i have the dosh.

Cities skylines with mods
>actually illuatrates the problem with constantly widening lanes

Forgot Stellaris, prolly the next one I buy. Or Endless Space II, dunno

Red Orchestra 2

Patrician IV is very comfy OP, if you like economy games of course.

God damn I want a World In Conflict 2

>Fallout: New Vegas
>Entire game revolves around how the profligates are the good guys, the legion are literally depicted as raping plunderers with no depth of backstory whatsoever as clear choice as the nasty bad faction
Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Red Orchestra 2, eve online, Heroes and Generals Verdun, Wargame and the long dark.

how is dwarf fortress fucking approved? Gender there is a social construct and there are gay and bi dwarves accepted by society. Gay marriage is standard etc.. Dwarf Fortress is extremely blue pilled

Which DLCs should I get for EU4? I was thinking about buying it and the sheer amount of dlc is pure cancer

Civilization V or VI to increase strategic thinking.

>Victoria 2 - fascism is literally the best ideology in game
>Deus Ex
>Arcanum
>Hearts of Iron 4 - can play as hitler
>Skyrim - (((high elves))) hate jesus, orchestrate migrant crisis and want to rebuild greater israel
>Bioshock - dangers of muh libertarianism (implying not being liberatrian is red pilled)
>Dex - corrupt corporations are eslaving people and a blue haired lesbian hacker saves them
>Gothic 1 and 2

Torrent it. Paradox are a bunch of anti-white Swedes.
Case in point: eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-24-paradox-pulls-discriminatory-stellaris-mod-that-made-all-humans-white

play it whiteout any first. Then when you feel comfortable, buy common sense, Wealth of Nations and Art of War. After that, buy the others later when its on sale.

or that.

To be fair, you can still download other white only mods from steamworks.

Dont get into eu4, its shit now. With every dlc they add more annoying features and make the game more abstract and gamey

Add Age of Empires.

The base game not the WE WUZ dlc.