Anyone dislike American nationalists?

I can put up with any other group, white nationalists, supremacists, antifa, even liberal faggots, but american patriots and nationalists are the most obnoxious people to walk the earth. They're usually extremely arrogant, think america is the best country on earth, are usually shills for pissrael, worship the troops like theyre some demi-gods, are usually low I.q, ignorant, fat and inbred looking 9/10.

I really fucking hate them. They make me wanna burn an American flag just to trigger them.

kill yourself

Shoped to hell. Lets see the real picture

Patriot here, the love of my country is what fuels my hate of israel.

also, fuck you OP, you dumb ignorant faggot.

I love this country man. My ancestors fled (((Anglo))) oppression in the 1700s coming to a new land on a ship.

They went west, fighting red savages to build a huge transcontinental empire that edgy fags like you take for granted.

America is the greatest country that ever existed. It may have lost its way in recent years, but all great empires fall. I'm just glad that I got to be a part of it

Fuck off faggot. If you don't like it here go live with yuropoors and get raped by an African

Actually i kinda like americans they are nice people

>Get raped by an African

Take it from someone who's lived in the u.s for the past 17 years, they're not nice, except for the liberals.

Is it true Americans must pray and sing to a flag before study everyday?

America is the center for all this modern day degeneracy you see in the world today: feminism, globalism, consumerism, extreme liberalism, toxic individualism etc..

Haha yeah those racist misogynistic homophobic bigots amirite OP?

We are just not friendly to cucks like you that hate their own country. You deserve the firing squad fucking traitor.
yeah much in the same way you stand up and bow like dogs before you study.

>Implying I'm Japanese

Literally nothing wrong with bowing to a superior, especially a teacher

Overlay that map with drumpf voters

>nothing wrong with bowing to a superior
Just like nothing wrong with letting a superior man fuck your wife. Isn't that right little cuck ?

Would you feel more American if Billy Bob fucked you good and hard in the ass, sweety?

Exactly, now back to downloading blacked videos in your cuck shed

More than anything almost, yeah.

Its just another reasoning for you to justify your hatred towards caucasians. Probably just a box checked on a very long list for you.

Underage b&

America is cancer.

Kill yourself OP. Drown in migration.

ok i will, give me 1 sec

Look at you all just ignoring the fact that New Zealand just seems to always be the best all rounder as a country.

> liberal state IQ just as low as deep south IQ
> equal numbers of immigrants and niggers, for admittedly different reasons
Hmm...

since when iq represents which country is best?

sorry it should have been to

Hot pic, would bang.

No, America is the body enacting the will of the cortex, which is centered in the middle East.