You realize he has 3 and a half years left, right?

You realize he has 3 and a half years left, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/phxfP
100percentfedup.com/media-silent-president-trump-makes-americans-4-trillion-richer-first-6-months-compare-obamas-radical-first-6-months-office/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7 and a half

Fpbp

11 and a half.

One and a half tops.

years

dems will run that cunt kamala in 2020 and trump will get 340 electoral votes

7 1/2

>mfw they vote for another Trump after Donald is done

A better Trump hopefully.

Hes got 7 and a half left. Impeachment will happen in 5 years.

7 and a half

silly dems are really buying into zuckerberg and even maxine waters

its going to be a cakewalk of an election. public approval will be much higher once the fake russia hysteria dies off and he works more on fixing up the country, he's done a bunch of symbolic stuff and is working on healthcare right now. a good healthcare system alone would give him a great boost.

This, 100%.

he is fucking the GOP and the DEM the rich and the poor all the while saying there in nothing you can do about it way to make America great

15 year minimum

>more evidence of commiting high treason every day
>"drumpf 2020!!"

I want to be this delusional

Alpha as fuck!!

But yeah, anyone who thinks the guy is going to run a 2nd term, is full of shit

Not saying I can predict how he'd do if he ran a 2nd time, but let's be honest. He has YACHTS.

Yes, yachts with an S. As in, more than one.

He's going to want to spend his golden years on his yachts with his grandkids

He's not going to run a 2nd time. His family is more important.

You realize that she is too old to ever run again, right?

While I'd agree it's delusional to think President Trump would run a 2nd time (see my post about yachts and grandkids), it's equally delusional to think he will not finish his full first term.

Why is he sick or something?

>he doesn't know what evidence is
Please, never do jury duty.

in 3.5 years he'll be 74. 74 Didn't stop low energy Sanders from giving it a go.

The GOP and the DIMs, the rich and the poor all need to get fucked.

DIMs selling out our history and heritage need to get fucked in the mouth.

Overly cooperative white guilt RINO GOP need to get fucked in the mouth.

Rich donators to lefty causes and shillers of h1bs and immigrant slave labor to replace american wages and absorb taxpayer welfare need to get fucked in the mouth.

Poor and shiftless lefty kids and illegals on welfare and corrupting our voting system need to get fucked in the mouth.

This country was built by Rockefellers not poor idiots like Bernie. It was built by Edisons and Teslas not stupid hand wavers like Obama. It was built by men like Trump and Mooch and it's high time they had a crack at cleaning out the fools and cobwebs of inaction from our system.

The amount of fake news and extreme shilling leading up to the next election is going to be fucking disgusting. Honestly if the world is going to end soon I would rather it be before then.

>more evidence
I think you are misusing the word evidence.

8 MORE YEARS

Leftists just cant help getting BTFOOO

gonna be a long 3.5 years, expect war to break out someplace, so really a long 7.5 years to come, even if everyone hates this guy, they're selling papers they have people's attention, why change up the team when this was the best team they could muster

You're only emperor for life.

He'll rule until he dies. He's America's Caesar.

I don't think he has long left considering how the congress has started to unite against him. Seems like the republicans in congress are more loyal to their country than to the Trump administration.

archive.is/phxfP

>The House and Senate reached a deal Saturday to slap Russia with fresh sanctions and give Congress new veto power to block any easing of those sanctions

>Despite the White House lobbying for changes to the measure, the legislation will give Congress a new ability to block the administration from easing sanctions on Moscow. Democrats and some Republicans have expressed concerns that Trump is considering giving Russia back two compounds in Maryland and New York that were seized by the Obama administration in December.

With every passing day I become more grateful that Europe is suffering.

Reee bitches.

>le Drumph is finished this time
ok

What will be funny is to watch facecucks stock implode when he tries to beat Trump

Dems just need to run another black guy to win the Presidency.

13% of the population is a huge swing in their direction, and the only thing that will get niggers out of bed before noon is a black candidate.

Herro!!

Keep crying McCain

Hi

Yeah... He already had yachts.

Wave at the sandnigger everyone

7.5 yrs left

Can't wait for the Dem's chosen nigress to lose Minnesota, Maine, Virginia and New Hampshire.

he'll resign just before the indictment

screen capped

One term just to show he can win, is OK as proof of victory

But he does not need 2 terms. Not same As divine leader

3.5years until re-election

MEDIA SILENT: President Trump Makes Americans $4 TRILLION Richer In First 6 Months

100percentfedup.com/media-silent-president-trump-makes-americans-4-trillion-richer-first-6-months-compare-obamas-radical-first-6-months-office/

That's a load of shit. Where are my fucking tax cuts you fat kike, I'm tired of being taxed up the ass here.

He wont make another term if he does things the way he is doing them now.
This guy is so self-destructive it's unbelievable.

The fact that people think they can predict these things shows how dumb most people are. He's doing exactly what got him elected the first time. The number of times Trump was declared "finished" numbs the mind to think about. Trump literally does nothing wrong either. We just went from a country that had no idea who Obama's press secretary, campaign managers, attorney generals, etc were to a world where the media follows each one second by second hounding them and trying to get them to do anything wrong. For fucks sake, my snapchat had TWO sponsored stories about Spicer getting "fired" which literally isn't what happened.

Leading a country is different from campaigning.

no replies huh?

lol trumpanzees btfo