Canadian girl lives comfortably in Japan teaching English

>Canadian girl lives comfortably in Japan teaching English
>Decides she loves Saudi Arabia and to convert.
>Has Instagram videos of her drinking which she refuses to delete
>Refuses to stop dancing and listening to music
>Haram
>5:45

What will happen to her? Roll.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BL5fae-hP9R/?taken-by=kanadajin3&hl=en
reddit.com/r/japancirclejerk/comments/6oooi6/watashi_ha_muslim/
immi-moj.go.jp/english/info/
dailymotion.com/video/x4fdzwa
youtube.com/watch?v=TOSwTwCiJfA
imamluqman.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/seven-out-of-every-ten-converts-leave-islam-by-imam-luqman-ahmad/
youtu.be/9aH8pOfbnOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cykghsXsKPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-FlNvzEX4eo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL wasn't expecting that

She is friends with a half Pakistani piece of shit in Japan. This is his Islamic influence.

obligatory

>his

Nothing will happen to her. She lives in Japan. She can LARP as much as she likes no one's gonna chop her head off.

She is a dumbcunt and should be reported to japanese police, if you change religion you have to report that fact to the police, she is such a dumb cunt that i believe she hasn't done so, or at least filed the proper paperwork for it.

Please report her to the jap police, if she neglected to report it she will be deported from nippon land

She looks like an idiot and a whore.

Looks like she got a sirious case of lazy eye
also
>What will happen to her
Stoned at some point

She's in Japan so she'll get Islamic numales prayers with her and continue to larp on. If she ever goes to Saudi Arabia they'll break her like they break every woman.

My roll says larps until the next new shiny thing comes along and the clicks dry up. Same as women with a piece of clothing she only has the most superficial of connections to this culture.

Rolling

Beheaded in a car accident,
then burn in hell while being raped by pigs

From her instagram:
instagram.com/p/BL5fae-hP9R/?taken-by=kanadajin3&hl=en

You can't make this up.

i guess she is just trying to find a group to fit in

Just look at her eyes what is wrong with them. Her whole face and body looks deformed. I bet she is just bored because she doesn't have a dick in her life

>putting on a fake paki accent
fucking kek

she has been told to do this for views or something
there's a "negative choice" path in the brain, if someone presents the idea of becoming a muslims, people with the dysgenics this specimen has (look at her distorted face and jaw) will just accept it
her argument was "i saw a country on a globe and liked it"
stupid retarded cunt looking for an excuse for the fact she has no hope to ever get married

hahahah those nigger pakis really find a way to dig their claws in
what a nigger hahahahah

she's so ugly she's looking for a pretext as to why she was unsuccessful as a female, so she can be a victim

>14 seconds in
>2 cuts already

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW RETARDED IS THIS CUNT

SUSHI'D
MUSLIM'D

what's next?

pic related

Also can you please do this

Gas

>kanadajin muslim
Top fucking KEK holy shit I try not to visit plebbit to often but I absolutely need to see what /r/JapanCircleJerk has to say about this.

SAGE

These fucking 13 year old girls and bloated 40 year old women from a 3rd world country of a fake style Sup Forums Lolcow Farm, fucking keep POSTING THIS SHIT MESS ON Sup Forums

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS NIGGER SHIT YOU CANCEROUS WHALES

is it autism

Lots of Nigerians and Ninja Yakuza who might dude.

How can i warn the japanese authority? She may plan some terrorism act because she is unstable.

perhaps...

If you report her she will literally get deported because she has not reported her religion change

she is an autist with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Found it. For anyone curious, here it is. As shitty as plebbit is, the JapanCircleJerk sub is actually fairly self criticial
reddit.com/r/japancirclejerk/comments/6oooi6/watashi_ha_muslim/

Has she got a glass eye? Her eye looks weird as fuck.

tl: didn't watch. White sjw converts to religion of peace and not one fuck was given.

unsure, but I think it would be through immigration authority.

immi-moj.go.jp/english/info/

email:
[email protected]

dailymotion.com/video/x4fdzwa

>Be an unbearable piece of shit.
>Convert to Islam

Really makes you think.

She's just looking for a new angle to pitch being a jvlogger in 2017

All aboard the multi cultural chu chu train

Conductor, we have a problem.

why are women in hijabs so unattractive?

>not finding women more attractive the more skin they cover up

Why is it only Canadians?
youtube.com/watch?v=TOSwTwCiJfA

She probably met some Muslim/Arab/paki in Japan who convinced her to do this and she's going to apostate as soon as he abuses her or she learns more about Islam. That's literally how it always is.
imamluqman.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/seven-out-of-every-ten-converts-leave-islam-by-imam-luqman-ahmad/
The moment she decides to leave Islam (which I'm positive will happen soon-ish) all the people congratulating her in the comments will turn around 360 degrees and start throwing death threats her. I guarantee it.

Her English has degraded severely over the years. She can barely even speak it properly anymore.

Anyway, she has being doing below autism tier shock stuff for years now, this isn't anything new

t. mohammed

They look like a warm, bleh.

I'm distracted by what a delightfully crazy bathroom that is

what the fuck

Thats the weaboo girl who did videos in Japan
what a change

No identity disorder here, nope.

youtu.be/9aH8pOfbnOY

>In the Quran there's loads of stuff backed by science
Top kek

my god she is pretty

Does Islam allow apostasy free passes for special needs converts?

She looks like she would be ugly as shit if she wasn't wearing so much makeup. I have never seen such far apart eyes.

kanadajin3 converted to Islam!
Holy shit. She got busted a few years ago talking shit about her friends/fellow vloggers (using sock puppets, etc).
She's a god damn fruit loop.

white sharia baby maker #7

youtube.com/watch?v=cykghsXsKPQ
white sharia is a moderate position.
white sharia ain't a choice so just submit

Watching mental illness consume her has been like watching a retarded child grow up.

is she supposed to be one of those gay ponies..embarrassing

Quick rundown on these eyes, is it just bad make-up? They look visibly asymmetrical.

She quite literally bought into the muslims are peaceful meme.

I doubt anything happens to her in japan, thats probably why she is so fucking deluded. She isn't around any other muslims.

Its like the white girls who love rap and wear thug shit but don't actually know how black people act because they live in a nice neighborhood.

She probably thinks being muslim is a form of feminism

I've seen this autist before, didn't realise it was now kawaii to convert to Islam.

fetal alcohol syndrome

We need to give her a quick rundown on taking the bog pill

it's taig genes

and shitty genetics, look at the teeth

Stop posting this ugly cunt already.

Wew.

the longer you stare the funnier it gets

gaijin need to stay out of japan

>go thru her photos
>each one that has her NOT in a hijab has some sandnigger telling/demanding she removes the photo, no asking
>disgusting

Japanese Death Squads when?

Is that majibon or just someone who looks like her

Holy schmoly! She needs a burqa, that's her only hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=-FlNvzEX4eo&feature=youtu.be
Newfags

The Bogg Bro's look cool as fuck.

The propagation of Islam in Japan is illegal, she LARPs from the confines of her house. Find out what district she lives in and report her to the police.

the japanese are considered the white people of japan

She's going to be showing her disgusting cunt on camera in a matter of months.

Attention whores will do anything for attention.

I like chicken, especially roasted chicken. I love me some roastie.

of asia*

sounds pretty cool, any source?

That video is a perfect example of why women need men to guide and control their behaviour.

Women, even intelligent ones, are silly, lack logic and reason and are always looking for a new shiny bit of jewellery or new "favorite" country.

It is the weakness of white men that she is rebelling against.

She is teaching muslims the joy of feminism and rebellion, put down your haram guns

>If she ever goes to Saudi Arabia they'll break her like they break every woman.
How do the Arabs exactly 'break' women? There are just serious consequences and you'd be retarded to pull shit there. For example, you get your hand chopped for stealing. No one's breaking you, but you're never going to steal there because it's just not worth it.

Well she isn't the type to steal, but if you have seen any of her other videos she is essentially a 3rd wave feminist in japan. I'm fairley sure that shit will NOT fly with any muslims.

Essentially her lifework is creating Haram, and then throwing a cloth on and pretending muslims don't care about her views on things.

It's not true... I have a house in Japan that's on rent to some jap family. There are actually quite a few Muslims you'd find in Japan too so he's just LARPing

Let her do what she wants. You don't become a Muslim by saying you're a Muslim, you only become one if you actually believe in God and the teachings.

She's just a poor misguided girl and she seems mentally fucked.

When will Japan kick her out? Also what's wrong with her face? It looks fucking retarded

Hehe.. welcome to the shit storm.. so Leafy... so ignorant.. so lefty.. lets watch the Muslim world fuck you up the ass

This retard, kanadajin3, met some half-Paki, half-Jap Muslim guy with a YouTube channel called "Rody in Japan" and she fell in love. Long story short, she got rejected. She then converted to Islam not long after. Do the math.

Sure, I'm all for muslims being the redpill for feminism. I say we encourage more feminists to turn to muslim.

They at least acknowledge gender roles, and promote it by force. Something which more recently doesn't seem like the worst idea. Unchecked feminism and progressives are a literal cancer.

>less than 200,000 muslims
>a lot

Yea, no.

it's crazy what you see when you flip a face

No need to roll anything her head will roll when she comes here.

>Also not naming it why am inbred weak bait is weak.

Fkn based