DEEP

DEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719292/Man-arrested-stabbing-girlfriend-s-dog-death.html#ixzz4nWvnH59n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What an uttervfucking loser.

Please don't tell me he is part of pizzagate

he's not part of anything my man

>tfw when she was too smart and confident against Putin to win

Why are conservative pundits so gay? Obvious controlled opposition.

But it was HER turn!

Joss Whedon takes cuck to whole other level. No one likes Hillary. She's the kind of person who wishes herself a happy birthday.

i can smell he's a hardcore redditor, the level of cringe is off the chart

it's so obvious than she's a contemptuous bourgeois lefty from the 70s. no wonder she lost even against the worst candidate ever

wtf is putin even supposed to have done? something concrete I mean, not "interfere" or "meddle" and that is worse than what other countries did.

Oy suka, i'll be crying right now... nyet!
Fuck off!

>wtf is putin even supposed to have done?
it's all vapor, there's nothing
it's just about trying to stop nationalist trump from reining in immigration, globalist trade deals etc. through the "rules for radicals" technique

>given the choice between a douche a and a turd in US elections
>instead of going "well they're both terrible but one is less terrible" people will defend and praise the one they pick

Jesus he really wants that pussy.

Yeah, she's been really firm with Russia in the past. It was her turn!

Here you go OP have some motherfkn OC!!!

All his girl heroes are fucked up, mindcontrolled, programmed somehow. And he glorifies the hooker in firefly like she was the strongest smartest one.

The main chicks are only badass when the plot needs them to be.

And he's pretty good. So loving Hillary this much is fucking insane and prob an indication of a deep deep guilt.

Re-watch Firefly and examine the character arc of River.

Thats AT LEAST two scoops!!!

see:

That has got to be a joke. I've posted ironic drumpf btfo posts that came off as more sincere than that pile of shit.

He clearly likes lolis.

No, Joss. Hillary lost because the left kept saying "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE."

YOU NEED TO FUCKING LEARN THIS.

He makes a good case for transsexuals actually being real. There's no way in hell a man would write or post that.

>What? A whites only America?
>That's exactly what (((our enemies))) want!

I can't see this not backfiring.

I'm still amazed a whole fucking campaign PR team though this shit was a good idea
>LOOK SHE EATS ICE CREAM
>SHE DRINKS BEER
>SHE READS MAPS
>SHE EVEN PICKS HER OWN PRODUCE AT THE STORE!
I mean goddamn, a fucking child could tell you this shit feels incredibly forced and fake. I just love the picture of her picking out tomatoes though
>She's trying to look super deep in thought, as if picking out a tomato is some hard thing to do
>Everyone has been told to stand to the sides so they could get multiple camera angles of her picking a tomato
>The bystanders look bored/annoyed, clearly they want her to hurry the fuck up so they can get their own tomato

Ya I bet the dipshit who wrote cowboys in space does find Hillary BS convincing

Jesus christ this is some legit weirdo shit. How can an adult even post something like that.

>the girl that got away
with murder?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719292/Man-arrested-stabbing-girlfriend-s-dog-death.html#ixzz4nWvnH59n