Can somebody nuke Toronto please?

Can somebody nuke Toronto please?

Anybody, isis? russia? usa?

Please nuke us, come on guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=dbe867b42d853410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD
youtu.be/zn8JEMKhWIA
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kim looks like a Sup Forums user

come on, please nuke us

I think letting you guys live is punishment for electing the secret muslim.

why is toronto the worst?
montreal seemed way shittier when i was there imo
french+niggers > just niggers

Montreal keeps its shit to itself.
Toronto wants to force us all to be some multicult queer shithole owned by Chinese

They are both """(((international)))""" cities but toronto really pours on the gay shit for some reason.

All the "diversity" shit comes from toronto for some reason. Mostly because they have the largest voter base in the country. In other words Toronto is the head of the serpent.

Toronto is becoming a big Sodosopa, yuppie enclave. Montreal still has a soul last I was there.

but french faggots are innately left wing retards
always have been
also i have a school friend that lives in toronto and remember her telling me that her little brother was taught to pray to allah at school
buddhist meditation as well
you people deserve nothing but a nuclear strike
also the mandatory bilingual street singes in otava was fucking retarded
cause of 3.5 frenchies in the city every anglo had to look at their subhuman language

Yes, the french can be annoying, arrogant, pricks. So you can imagine the level of faggotry in Toronto that montreal starts to look good in comparison.

Toronto dwellers actually believe this:

Please. I'm tired of half my customers not knowing a single word of English.

Can US make Quebec the 51th state by force then you could control the St-Laurent and make Ontario starve to death as the cant import/export to anywhere????

Pls!

Use to be when I was growing up in Toronto and driving in different districts we'd play a game called count the black people or count the Asian people or count the pakies. Now the game is count the white people.
It's a fact that white people are the minority in Toronto now. Honestly it wouldn't be so much of a tragedy if it where hit by something, almost deserving. Don't nuke I live withing 50 Km of the city and our city is mostly white. We don't need the fallout.
Toronto is going through white flight and has of course turned into a cesspool of liberal shit and piss.
Because of laws protecting the victim you never hear of the gangs of niggers or muslims committing their normal gang crimes of robbery and rape. it happens so often that it goes largely unreported. Toronto has no go zones, Cops won't enter the area's unless they are at least 10 or more strong.
Pic somewhat related.
How would something like that be even thought about 15 years ago? the person that even thought that shit up would have been lynched.

with Ontario hydro electric costs there won't be any more manufacturing here in 5 years anyway. We're dying a long slow death under retarded liberal rule. no need for intervention.
The solution to get votes under Kathleen? give away more money we don't have, inviting more welfare immigration with a Guaranteed monthly income.... because no need to work, everyone is just given money. this shit our kids and kids kids will be paying for their entire lives.

Everything in this thread makes me think our God Emperor needs to build a second, beautiful wall across the north to complement the beautiful solar wall on the southern border. We need physical barriers.

(Invade them) (save them from themselves) (take all thier maple syrup smelling money)

It's true, as it sits right now Canada, due to the liberal lax'd immigration vetting, having the longest open boarder in the world, we are More of a threat to the USA than any other country in the world.

Make the right choice.

Vote for Andy 'The Pussy Slayer' Scheer

>
I'm a Canadian french conservative. Fuck you.

Toronto isn't even bad, it's just that from the outside the hordes of non-whites and the sprawling soulless suburban commuters are all that people can see. In actuality it's still very white in many social scenes and if you live downtown life is pretty good.

It's like a black hole, it sucks in everything - the most ambitious finance types, liberals, immigrants, Canadians from across the country, etc - and even though there's a lot going on there, light cannot escape its surface. Canada only has the image of Toronto that the media promotes.

Also since it's the largest city it attracts people who like cities and becomes the focal point of hate for people who just plain hate cities. Also there is a pan-Canadian resentment of how much media attention it gets as well as resentment of how many jobs and opportunities there. And then some people are just salty that the housing price explosion made an entire generation of Torontonians easy millionaires.

Toronto is 50% non-white. It should be nuked.
Same with Vancouver, which is 50% Asian.

The non-white population is very young on average, and also overwhelmingly suburban. The 30-something+ professional class who move here for careers from across the country (or those who interact with that class of people) and live in wealthy areas downtown have a different experience than, say, kids who go to school here or pass through the Eaton Centre and think that's it.

>The non-white population is very young on average
Yeah, and the young people make up the future demographics and the future parents. Nuke it.

fuck off, "toronto isn't even bad"
you are obviously a faggot if you live downtown.
I grew up in that shithole and moved for a reason.
back in the 80's the nigger population wasn't even considered bad but half my classes where niggers and pakies. Gangs of niggers running around back then robbing people daily.
every buss stinks of nigger or pakie or the dreaded combination. To this date the city hasn't fixed the main septic drain. christy and Batherst stations still give that septic smell, the main drain pouring into the don river poisoning the lake fucking trashing every ones boats and making anyone who lives near the lake sick. The corruption of kickback construction contracts makes for the never ending construction on the roads so the Dean Del Mastro brothers and family can wash their drug money through the city financial department.
ho w I could go on and on about how much of a fucking shit hole toronto has become.

Toronto is less than 30% white as of summer of last year idiot.

I'm going by the official statistics that say 50%, retard. I'm not a fucking psychic.

DONT YOU DARE NUKE JORDAN PETERSON!.

Atleast air-lift him out, im sure he wouldent mind the nuke once hes gone.

yes official stats from 6 years ago
try looking up the stats now.
or even don't look it up and do the fucking math at the rates provided and projected.

>"waah I have it so hard in 1st world"

shut the fuck up you retarded canacuck

Then it's fucking time we start rising up.

Are you kidding me - we are just letting them take over? Destroy Canada?

It is time to become armed. An SKS with 1200 rounds of 7.62 is $600 on Canadaammo.com

Stop being a fucking cuck. We must be armed, and ready for the social and political unrest that will follow after the housing bubble pops and Canada begins collapsing economically.

>every buss stinks of nigger or pakie or the dreaded combination

taking buses lol

>christy and Batherst stations

Student ghetto. Not even a good area, who cares.

>the main drain pouring into the don river poisoning the lake fucking trashing every ones boats

The lake's water varies a lot by area and currents and recent weather. Humber Bay and Credit harbours and stuff are fine. Also the Portlands project is going to completely revitalize that area and the mouth of the Don river.

>The corruption of kickback construction contracts makes for the never ending construction

Construction is a lot more expensive if the workers do overtime, and it comes with other issues like noise while people are sleeping if you try to push things too fast. It's a compromise and not that big of a deal.

Most of your complaints seem like you just lived in the wrong part at the wrong time. I take the comfy air conditioned yonge line north while everyone else is going south in the morning and always get a seat and don't have to deal with ridiculous crowds or bus smells. Sucks that you lacked the agency to plan your life around making things pleasant and expected the city to bow to your entitled sense of convenience.

the cities very own stats say it is 52% "immigrants" in 2006, that's not even taking into account race you fucking moron.

www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=dbe867b42d853410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Meanwhile Scarborough...

That would be cruel.. Canada is a nation of people that have taken too many hockey pucks too the head. We should just make you all wear bike helmets. and fit the moose's with protective ant-rape chastity belts

enjoy your aids faggot

why, cuz you are turning yur city in SJW cappitol ?

Does canada count italians, hispanics, lebanons and portuguese as white?

Yes but they're also recognized as distinct too.

You really are a special kind of retard.
The stats I was talking about were from 2011, and refers to "visible minority group" aka non-white.
You haven't gone from 50% to 70% in 6 years, and if you believe that, you're so fucking stupid I don't know how you're able to use a computer.
The current projections say that Toronto will be 63% minority by 2031.

by white they mean 'whitish'

topkek

Unless you're a beta male snowflake. Fight for your Canada. Just like Justin did.

Asking for others to nuke us is the most pathetic thing I've heard on Sup Forums.

Are Italians non-white? That might explain the high number. Anyways those surveys are bogus for the most part.

>Fight for your Canada

That's like saying add 4 and 4 in such a way as to not get 8.

Toronto is pretty nice if you're not a poorfag. If you live in Rosedale/Forest Hill/Lawrence park you will only ever see white people. If a nigger is seen walking around the police will come and throw them out.

>Toronto is pretty nice if you're not a poorfag.

Yeah, that is the point. Niggers/pakies etc can't afford to live in those neighbourhoods and even if they could nobody wants them there because they are made up of wealth old white people.

Pajeets aren't white, pajeet.

Got me

Yes it has still retained some niceness, but this is ending, Most of my friends moved to the fort ork lakehsore area and i alsmot did too before settling in the country. Every time i go down there there are less and less whties, what was the hip trendy area is turing into a ghetto before my eyes. Theres tons of arabs poos and nogs everywhere there even 2 years ago it was all white. My dads house is a town outside TO was once laughed about being the whitest place anywhere and held out for years while neighboring towns filled with chinks. Now it is overrun with chinese and arabs fml. They talk about white flight whites will be living 10 hours drive from the city by next year at this rate it changes so fast. Bad Crime hasnt started yet in my dads town but i did notice last time i was there everything is covered in graffitti now and even a couple seedy asain massage places have creeped in (would have been unthinkable). Also one side of town is starting to feature arabic writing and you see tons of arabic goons standing around in the streets. About 2 years ago it was a totally white rich suburb.

You think you're safe now, in the richer areas of Toronto? Majority of migrants, visas, gooks and Muslims are arriving in Canada and heading STRAIGHT to Toronto. Btw, most of them are richer than you, so I hope you enjoy your Sharia zones and Chinese only employers, who will jack your property taxes and rent beyond belief within the next ten years MAYBE 20 years. Can't run away forever.

Toronto
>hmm, chinese seem to be a race of people who are unscrupulous in business and cannot be relied upon.
>Lets import millions of them so we are forced to do business with them in all matters.
>Better bring more jews too

Gas

>a fucking leaf

I really don't see a solution to the chink problem. With niggers, spics and arabs, the biggest problems are crime and welfare, and the vast majority of them are too stupid to rise through the ranks and become an economic or political threat. Eventually, people will see what subhumans they are and either kick them out or exterminate them.

But with chinks, you're up against an entirely different foe. They're law abiding and hard working, but also corrupt and racist. The end result is that they'll take over whatever area they live in, politically and economically speaking, and drive out the whites. There's nothing to use against them.

Hold up, I work in Scarborough some of the time (consultant, fly up when I need to). What parts of Toronto are no go?

Some of those govt housing apartments that mayor ford used to hang out in are no gos. South africa tier.

youtu.be/zn8JEMKhWIA

Your stats are wrong because they use stats canada's definitions, which do not include work and student visas that are 10 year renewable visas, but do not count as permanent residents for immigration. 2011 was a long time ago too. We take in 250-300k PR every year. Majority go to Toronto, GTA, Vancouver and Calgary. These stats dont count the approximately 1 million to 1.2 million work and student visas though. Thats million. Stats Can lies to its population at behest of the government that owns it to lie to the people. We are going to be 66% white country by 2030. Toronto is well below that already.

>Now the game is count the white people.

Lol my work buddies call it spot the white person. Its that bad in toronto now.

>I really don't see a solution to the chink problem.
Whites have turned into vampires and zombies, metaphorically speaking. We've become too dumbed down and/or emotionally retarded to provide for our mutual defense. IMO this has been a deliberate process. If whites were allowed to they would naturally show care and concern for their in-group.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

The solution to the chink problem is savvy, well informed individuals; strong, healthy families/communities; and explicit white only laws and policies. But that is unlikely to be implemented in practice.

Map?

I second this
please please please lend us your nukes

After nuking Toronto, please nuke Vancouver [spoiler]twice[/spoiler]