There is nothing wrong with racemixing

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

>your kids will be stupid and violent
Nope. That only happens when you fuck violent low iq guys regardless of race. My black fiance is sweet, kind and has a high iq (mensa member, went to harvard)

>your kids will be ugly
Blacks are way more aesthetic than fat neckbearded tiny dicked whitebois anyway

>you'll be a single mom
We're engaged and are going to get married. We purchased a house together. He's the most loyal guy i've dated

>whitebois won't want you back
Good. I don't want tiny dicked mentally ill wrecks either

Pic related: he's filling me up with his seed deep within my womb with his BBC so that we can make beautiful caramel colored babies

You're experience is extremely enigmatic if true. In the photo you posted your face looks like a rat fetus. You shouldn't be spreading your genes.

The combination or rat orc looking children you will produce will look hilariously ugly.

Not only is there nothing wrong with it but it's hot as fuck.

Slide thread
sage

it's over racists

Regression to the mean your grandchildren will be retarded dindus

Regression to the mean is only applicable in statistics and does not apply to individual cases. If you were half as smart as my high iq fiance, you would know that, but unfortunately you have inferior low iq whiteboi genetics

Yes it is wrong, that way you get Albania,
>inb4 muslim rapebabies
Racemixing was punishible by death in the christian and muslim society and we dont even have arab haplogroups, we are mostly either celtic or iberians and we are whiter than France and maybe Germoney.

Isn't it funny how even knowing full well that blacks are more likely to be violent criminals who will pump them and dump them, white girls STILL choose the BBC over tiny white peckers.

I would honestly kill myself if I were a white male these days. White women fucking HATE white men.

Your only hope is to move to Asia.

sage this shit

That is bullshit, white women or at least the vast mayority think blacks are disgusting, especially slavs, you try and cuck a russian or serb pair see how well it goes

>ooga booga bix nood
stfu you dumb nigger

Why do these threads don't get immediately deleted?
Statistics say that whites rarely racemix plus most women find niggers disgusting, stop lying to yourself, Jamal.

KEKEKEKEK enjoy being single mother doomed to raise a worthless spawn who won't share your views or values. Burn the coal, pay the toll, bitch.

He is posting naked with his tiny dick showing off and his fat body all over the chair, he posts white women getting blacked to compensate him gettibg rejected by one

>hihihi i said nigger on the internet again xDDD

IRL you pussies won't even look me in the eye when you're walking in the street.

Your race is being snuffed out whitey. You will die in a country where you're the minority

He's the most solid, reliable guy i've dated. Whitebois are manchildren compared to him. I'm more likely to be a single mom with an autistic baby if i got with whitebois

Why the fuck does this make you happy? Without white people you would revert to the state of your tribal home, Africa

>Nope. That only happens when you fuck violent low iq guys regardless of race. My black fiance is sweet, kind and has a high iq (mensa member, went to harvard)

>White cuck boi wont even look me in the eyes
>ALL WHITES ARE PUSSIES HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

The fact is nigger, race mixing is bad, and you're dooming your spawn to goyim farming.

>Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

It's not inherently wrong and the mistake previous racists made was that they defined "race" far too narrowly; like with that one-drop-rule in the US or the idea in Nazi Germany that Croats but not Serbs are what we would call "white" today. However, niggers are a fucking cancer and no one should racemix with dirty NIGGERS. The problem with Westerners is that they always go from one extreme to the other ... they are either hardcore racists and want to gas everyone or they want to destroy themselves and race-mix. We need to find a healthy balance in the middle.

Youre the one whose race still lived in mudhuts and the BBC is a meme, the record for biggest dick belongs to a white and the longest to a mexican
And if we are the minority who will pay for your welfare munies and NEETbux
Also stop LARPing as nigger, we all know you are white trash that is into cuckholdry. How goes your black bull beta cuck
Also, you forgot about Polska and Hungary and basically all balcans that see your kind as animals

I really hope you're a true Aryan with Rh- Blood and every half breedyou try to bring into the world miscarries. Sorry your dad was a cuck

Try and cuck a slavic pair, see how well it goes before Boris kicks your ass

>Prove me wrong
Low IQ.
Higher IQ people have a better life.
Lower IQ people have a shitty life.

If you reproduce with a nigger, you statistically condemn your child to have a shitty life.

It is immoral.

Yeah ok nigger. I'd shot

ITT: cuckold and a primitive ape fantasize about exterminating an etnic group.

my parents taught me not to look violent animals in the eyes

that woman is ugly anyway, her facial structure is sub human and that of the ugliest mongaloid

Delusion: The Post

Fuck off niggers! I dont know how women black or white can stand the smell of you shit skins

>individual cases are exempt from statistical analysis

who are you and why don't you become a comedian?

>Errr 'Ey gouys I got an high iq magic-nigger and 'nuh, uh, you are wrong derpa derp no torll plezz yes.

Well good luck with that.