Are middle Easterners really as low I.q'd as we think they are?

Are middle Easterners really as low I.q'd as we think they are?

>Created the first civilizations
>Spawned dozens of empires that rivaled Europe
>Loads of inventions, religions and Christianity
>Jews are supposedly mixed with them and have the highest I.q in the world
>Italians are supposedly mixed with them and have the highest I.qs in Europe

So what fucking gives? Why do they have such low I.qs according to (((statistics)))?

Because atleast 50% of them are inbred, mutant sand rat and need to be purged from our planet

They did these before the tousand of years of cousin fucking took it's toll.

>Are middle Easterners really as low I.q'd as we think they are?
Today they are, yes.
The past is another matter.

bump

thousand years of inbreeding caused low IQ

90% of marriages throughout history have been between first cousins, so that makes no sense.

You're getting it backwards, Italians aren't smart because of Arab DNA and Jews are smart because of Semitic DNA, if that were the case Mizrahi would have the higher IQ and not the European Ashkenazi

Arabs are semites though.

The non-troll answer is Islam, as Churchill said there is no religion in the world that scrap an indivdual creativity and hope of improvement like Islam
>Pic related

they created maths

Muslims murdered all the good high IQ men and raped the women. Because they allow polygamy a single retarded muslim could have as many wives as he could take from high IQ christians and jews. The muslim conquest was so quick because the low IQ underclass rose up and murdered all the high IQ christians, took all their women and moved on to the next target.

False and source

>they created maths
Who are Thales, Archimedes, Euclid, Pythagore...etc ?
If you're thinking about Al-Khawarizm he did copy hindou geometry and created Algebra that's all.
He wasn't sunni btw

>Because atleast 50% of them are inbred
where did this fucking meme start?

races and tribes are created through cousin marrriage and fucking direct sisters and brothers has never been allowed

who started this fucking meme

>islam is shit because its not progressive
>western society is shit because its progressive
you really want to side with the fat degenerate church man here frogbro?

Cousin marriage is common in Moslems, freely allowed to practice Islam as Mohammed envisioned it.

>side with the fat degenerate church man
Does not my flag ring a bell? I posted it only for his talk about islam I don't give a shit about his muh christianity babling

>Are middle Easterners really as low I.q'd as we think they are?
Modern middle Easter are not the originals.
Turkroaches from the Ottoman empire destroyed the ethnicity of the Middle East with their ape genes.
Ancient Middle Easters like Jesus, The Babylonians, ancient Persians, Byzantines, Chechens were white semites.
Look at modern Greece, they are Turkroaches despite that they lived less time under Islamic rule in comparison to the rest of the Middle East.

Sorry 16 year old, but we want smart answers, not Pajeet tier answers.

The Indo-Aryans of prehistory are not the people who live there now. Demographics change. It is for this reason that we must preserve our drmographics, otherwise people will wonder the same thing about the West in another 2000 years.

barbary trade made them part nigger

yeah thousands of years ago and back then it wasn't very common. Dune coons fucks their cousins like crazy
Kys the evidence is everywhere

Maybe in the past but now cousin marriages are rare outside of shitholes like afghanistan or peasant areas in egypt

IQ is low because of the shitty education systems,countries with better education like tunisia or saudi have a higher iq

Ironic because coptic christians are the most inbred cousin fuckers in all of ME,they do it to stay geneticly pure

How long ago was that you retard? IQ changes. White IQ went from 115 to 100 in the past 150 years.