Can someone explain whAt's going on in Jeuruselm? Is this another Arab uprising?

Can someone explain whAt's going on in Jeuruselm? Is this another Arab uprising?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arabs chimping out because Israel decided to put metal detectors in the entrance to the trample mount because of a recent terror attack there.

RL #openbordersforisrael

Did Israel ask any Arab leaders if they could do that?

Its metal detectors. The only reason it would somehow bother you is if you carry weapons to al aqsa.
Please neck yourself.

I am not a friend to muslims but I will side with them any day in nuking you fucks out of this particular terrestrial realm. You are at the root of every cancer.

Nice job. This is why there's always trouble in Israel lol.

The dome isn't an airport last time I checked

yes

So please tell me how there is no metal detectors in Mecca? Oh wait yes there are, there is a much more strict security there.

You observe the Sabbath and yet you enforce technology on religion. Without even asking lol

Still better than being a fucking leaf.

didn't they get the fucking memo
the prophecy says black flag, ffs.

Muslims being muslims

Kikes arekilling palestinians

Truth coming through:

>Jews conquer Temple Mount in 67 from Jordan
>In the peace-agreement with Jordan they stipulate that the Temple Mount's jurisdiction (including entry managements) is to be kept entirely in the hands of the Islamic Waqf of Jerusalem.
>Last week 2 Israeli citizens (of Arab decent) come from a city inside Israel's jurisdiction and shoot 2 cops outside the Temple Mount
>Israel immediately blames the Waqf for this attack (obviously no evidence for the validity of this blame is available) and blocks the entrances to the Temple Mount
>After the weekend, Israel removes blocks but decides that it has to control and manage the entries of the Temple Mount, thereby explicitly undermining the Waqf's authority as agreed upon in the above mentioned peace agreement
>FAKE NEWS MEDIA reports that its all about "muh metal detectors"

good

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

you fucking cuck. Israel>sandniggers.

BLM and Kikes fighting. More of this please..

What's really happening?

The Jews have a psychological desire to be victimised; so they are subconsciously provoking the Muslims to victimise them.

That's All Folks!