After europe is done, we will come for USA

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260628-honduras-police-arrest-five-syrians-heading-to-us-with-fake
archive.is/PFYWc
google.com.au/amp/www.ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=kgD5DGei7WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well move the fuck up already

Yea. then we will see who rapes whose women. Bring it.

>After europe is done...
>Praising the day before sunset
oh you little, dirty turkroach... I'll be waiting for you.

Two pizzas please

But how the Atlantic separates us

Good luck conquering Spain and Italy. We have pork heaven doors in every major supermarket.

Nice try Mehmet, we both know you barely have boats that can cross the Med, no way you're getting all the way across the Atlantic.

>kebab-pizza
Fucking sweden!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260628-honduras-police-arrest-five-syrians-heading-to-us-with-fake

I mean it's your funeral

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/PFYWc

>five syrians
NOOOOO! BURGER! WATCH OUT!!

madam please

sweden and Germany's food is garbage, this actually only positive point of the mass immigration they got to know what is real food taste

>moniz
>moneys
shill confirmed

>Turkcroach
Don't you have more pressing issues to worry about, like a potential civil war with the Kurds or becoming a minority in your own country within a generation?

google.com.au/amp/www.ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466?amp=1

80-15=65. we have more than enough of us to not go extinct in 1000 years. worry yourself with the chinks.

go make more mutant children with your cousins. We'll purge you with weaponized viruses soon enough

I can't wait for SHTF so I can cleanse these roach-invested streets.

After Europe is done, ethnically cleansed and rightfully white, America will be next.

bring it on faggot

>What is birth rates
Read the article roach. The majority of births and population growth in Turkey are coming from Kurdish areas. They're replacing you. Turkey will become greater Kurdistan within 30 years. It's harder to reverse stagnant population growth than to decrease birth rates.

That webm reminds me of Elizabeth Bathory tying women up and smearing them in honey so that insects would eat them alive.

>five syrians
>closest they could get was honduras
lel

Did I just find my new fetish?

whatever helpsy ou sleep at night

you won't do shit we got endless nukes and you got like 10

Go home mehmet

go to london and paris. unless you want to nuke all europe, europe will never be white again

I think I'll sleep well mehmet, since I don't have to worry about kurdish terrorists storming my home or the fact that my enemies are going to outnumber my people within 20 years. Good luck with your civil war mehmet.

muslims there have no weapons except for some rogues with some ak's, we can round you up in 30 days. Stop just stop, we could have been allies if you didn't act like the kike's whore

what does even make you think im a nationalist? i couldnt care less about turkey or muh turkish race.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgD5DGei7WU

This is what's going to happen to all of you. You'll be crushed apart in the streets like the cockroaches you are.