>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul22
>Syrian Army within reach of Euphrates River in southeast Raqqa
>Hezbollah military media: Large military groups of nusra raise 6 white flags signalling surrender
*Unconfirmed: SAA on verge of entering DeZ Gov from S Raqqa
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham and join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia
>REPORTS:Israel to build new field hospital to treat militants in occupied part of the Golan Heights
>Pentagon furious after Turkey leaks US base locations in Sy, Turkey denies
>Russia to deliver large batch of T90 To Iraqi military in 2017
>IS captures bridge checkpoint from the Iraqi Army in western Anbar

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/pro-syria-forces-close-strategic-town-east-homs-amid-heavy-isis-losses/
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/889085339268255744
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/888734653598883841
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889096934123872257
almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-makes-fresh-gains-arsal-offensive-continues/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Biji Öcalan

Death to Assad

Death to Erdogan

Curse the Iranians

Victory to Rojava

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

>Breaking || Syrian Army + Allies liberate All jurud falayta in West Qalamoon

>Officially : Jorud Flitah under full SAA\HizboAllah control

>hurr durr

Bless the greek for coming through!

>DEATH TO YAHOO
????

>thumb nail

Let's hope for MAD GAINZ

Yahoodi=kikes

>Pro-Syria forces close in on strategic town in east Homs amid heavy ISIS losses
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:30 P.M.) – With the Tiger Forces scything their way through ISIS in southern Raqqa Governonate and today unofficially entering into Deir Ezzor Governorate, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies in eastern Homs Governorate continue to roll back the terrorist group also.

Today the SAA – led by the 5th Assault Corps – and other pro-government combat outfits continued their operation towards the strategic town of al-Sukhnah liberating a number of important points and hilltops in the area northeast of the T-3 pumping station.

The advance resulted in the capture of around three squared kilometers of territory and has now put pro-government forces within striking distance of the al-Dabibat oil field.

On another axis, the SAA advanced 1.5 kilometers east of the al-Hayl energy complex (to the northeast of Palmyra).

The gains made today were the result of an operation that lasted three days and which resulted in particularly high ISIS losses. At least 30 Islamic State terrorists were killed and another 20 plus injured as a result of the push on both axes. Essentially, the jihadist group suffered dead and wounded almost to the equivalent of two platoons worth of infantry on just one front over the course of several days.

The al-Dabibat oil field is a massive complex situated to the southwest of al-Sukhnah. The liberation of the area would give pro-government forces a large forward base from which to conduct the final assault on al-Sukhnah.
almasdarnews.com/article/pro-syria-forces-close-strategic-town-east-homs-amid-heavy-isis-losses/

>Emergency bread
>uses thumbnail
seems right

Greek didn't pay his large image debtz

I'm thinking of asking this instagrammer (pic related) what she think she about Assad

Man, the government forces are getting hammered in Afghanistan, they lost 3 districts in the past few days to the Taliban, and another 3-4 are under heavy attack.

You seem upset. Did you get a little sand in your vagina after sexy time with your father?

you gonna post the conversation here mate?

sorry

You know it mate. It could devolve into what happened last time tho

hey I complained too, where it my apology senpai

You're not German.

So there was this video a while back on Jewtube that had many kills and highlights from the war.

It had like a million views and had some sort of choir music playing along. All I remember was that the channel was in Japanese or some moon runes. I don't know if it was deleted but if you guys could help me find it I would be very thankful.

do it then

lend him some tendiez first, duh

That's what you get for supporting salafi-jihadi IS-K.
Chinese and Russian "intervention"

pls do not bully
this is my first bread

what does /sg/ think about kebab for breakfast?

>syrian women
>posts some Christiand from the top economic 0.001 %
>barely beautiful

And you did a good mate considering the situation we were in.

K, I'll have to post pics later because I have to go in about ten minutes

Emergency bread is better than no bread.
Psyop JIDF pics would be worse than thumbnail, we'll survive.

then post pics of your friends when they look so much better

Share some of your own pics, bruh.

ive been wondering lately, do they rotate the soldiers in deir ez zor or what, cause i cant imagine the same dudes there forever

>@WithinSyriaBlog

>If u no one believe it I totally understand ,but according to many info ,this is the situation now ,for some reason won't be reported !

>twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/889085339268255744

Within syria claims that this is the current situation

When I did my first bread, I split bread with the Romanian. My bread was used, but it was very embarrassing.

Interesting

>post pictures of your friends

here you go

I meant that statistically, they don't represent "syrian women"

What's the problem with that?

also do they use planes and shit to get in and out, wouldnt it be risky on landing etc

I believe

Kurds are trash reporting in...

Reporting for duty. ALLAH, SYRIA, BASHAR UW BAS.

Is this your home, lined with Syria flag and Putin poster?

>do they rotate the soldiers in deir ez zor
>6 year of the civil war
>arab army
>city is besieged for years
>rotations

Its his mom's basement

not like anime though amirite lmao

How long until Israel fucks up the cease fire?

I could volunteer to teach Syrian refugees German at my university.
Should I do it and try to redpill them on Assad?

Burger, hmm.. Cool.
You cool Burger.

дa

what ceasefire?

Don't use this flag cause I think Libyabro is posting

First stage/phase/step all same to me as long as we understand each other:
The Tigers have to capture&secure those hills first. It's rough terrain and takes time.

The first phase started days ago, and due to the information blackout we've had very little information on their progress on the axis towards Sukhnah. Just some unconfirmed tweets about capturing some named villages and high points.

But as those unconfirmed tweets do fit well into the strategic picture I believe they're genuine gainz. Which would mean the Tigers captured the Al-Kawm Oasis days ago, continued their advance, and have since made more gainz in that hilly area. Dunno.

>here you go

Yes, and you should suck their hairy arap pee pees while doing so cuck

>false flag fag

Dont do it lad.

do it.

Yeah, sorry, but as long as there is an information blackout I will not believe any unconfirmed tweets.
But I will celebrate it when Suheil meets the Druze beast on the boedies of ISIS on DeZ airfield

>Chinese warships have arrived to Kaliningrad for the #Russia-#China joint military exercises in the Baltic.
twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/888734653598883841

whats false about it?

Why would Eritreans and Afghanis care about Assad?

Why not?

You could never redpill them. I think YOU will be redpilled in the exact same way white teachers are redpilled after teaching niggers.

Btw I believe these teaching jobs should be given to special service operators to nip terrorists in the bud.

I am at Uni as well.
I don't know if you have to go to the "Camp" to teach them but that is the ONLY reason so many of my male friends signed up ebcause they didn't want girls to have to go do it instead.

Really surprised me how many felt exactly this way and followed up on it.

Most aren't Syrian, but some are.

They might rob you mate. And if they wanted to be redpilled they would have stayed and fought for Assad.

Seriously, don't mention politics

They are teachers and the volunteers assist them. The teachers are payed by language schools that get big money from the government for that.

Do it and post pics after they gangrape you
Dumb whore

Whiteknights are pathetic trash no matter the justification.

Cucks.

>we go so girls don't have to

????
what would it offend him or something?

Why not, it's my country.

>Btw I believe these teaching jobs should be given to special service operators to nip terrorists in the bud.
thats a very good idea mate.

Are you retarded

lad it your country but they dont care. Listen to me when I tell you dont go.

Hehe, I guess you should listen to those who know their shit.
But seriously, don't bring politics in, it's not needed

Do it cuck, I'm sure they won't beat you too badly

They don't think so.
Your government also don't think so

well the girls are stupid and naive enough to believe they can turn them into LGBT loving greens.
THis prevents them from falling for their own stupidity.
Unironically have been approached by Syrian fagots.
Arabs are incredibly gay and waaay to open about it.

Our foreign minister recently said, Turkish German belong to Germany and enrich it

is this real life?

hello lads

what's the word on S U C C N A H

I'll do it. I'll give updates how well they took the Assad pill. But I still have to wait a few weeks before new volunteers can join.

Remember to take pics

no this is already old.
Tigers are 40 kms to Deir Ez Zor.

you better believe it.

this
otherwise all your past post will be useless to us

Dont say I didnt warn you.

>#Hezbollah Fighter removes #Nusra Flag from a Hill in #Arsal Highlands, replace it with #Lebanon & Hezbollah Flags

check this out
>twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889096934123872257

How good are SAA at finding ISIS remnants in conquered cities and possible Sleeper Cells???

You hardly ever hear about attacks in their liberated towns.

Do they really jsut kill any suspects and leave nothing to chance as reported in Maskanah?

>Hezbollah makes fresh gains as Arsal offensive continues
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3: 15 P.M.) – The Lebanese Hezbollah fighters resumed their offensive against Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham along the Lebanon-Syria borders after negotiations with the terror group failed.

According to field sources, Hezbollah fighters stormed HTS command center in Haqa bal-Khayl located to the east of Arsal barrens, in addition to making significant advances in several points and hilltops in the jihadist-controlled area.

Meanwhile, the Syrian Army troops, backed by Hezbollah fighters, managed to impose full control on Flitah barrans in west Qalamoun.
In a related context, Saraya Ahl al-Sham; an Islamist group fighting alongside HTS in Arsal, declared they are halting fight after accepting the terms of an evacuation deal with the Syrian government and Hezbollah.

As per the deal, around 200 militants from Saraya Ahl al-Sham will be evacuated to Syria’s north.

The deal was ruled out by HTS; the Syrian al-Qaeda branch, which re-ignited the clashes between the two warring parties.

Up to 50 HTS jihadists have been killed in Arsal (East Qalamoun), 20 in West Qalamoun since the offensive began four days ago.
almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-makes-fresh-gains-arsal-offensive-continues/

>twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889096934123872257
webm it

>gif&filename

Show them Barrel Bomb memes.

>filename

did...did he away?

Do it yourself Germancuck