White man stuck in the ghetto here. Living here a few months for a job

White man stuck in the ghetto here. Living here a few months for a job.

I can tell you, these people are not like us. Just in basic ways.

Nigger/wetback Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snpoOWqCy3k&t=55s
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_9935893710&feature=iv&list=PLZbXA4lyCtqrkCFfoi8Ud4cJrbSGm8BZZ&src_vid=snpoOWqCy3k&v=X967_4L8pmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

State and what job?

When you're poor and your life is shitty just move to Brazil

Nothing can go wrong

trudat

Easily half or more are living in some sort of alternate reality that happens to physically intersect with ours.

>stuck in the ghetto
>these people are not like us
>stuck in the ghetto
looks like you for one are like them
just sayan

I live in Detroit. This city is a shithole and I've had my house broken into twice by niggers. I know they were niggers because of how they were speaking. The first time I grabbed my gun and went to the hallway and yelled that I was armed and they had to leave. I was shot at and it just barely missed my head. I returned fire and they left. The second time I said nothing and simply opened fire on them. There were 3 or 4 of them in my kitchen. I let off 3 rounds and heard them scrambling and then another two and one of them cried out in pain and they all ran out the back door. I flipped on the light and there was blood everywhere, all over the floor and the table and counter top and out the backdoor to the driveway so I wounded one pretty bad. I really hope I killed the cunt. Fucking niggers ruin everything.

The difference between poor whites and poor niggers is that the poor whites don't break into your house, respond to verbal commands by trying to blow your brains out, and stealing petty shit like kitchen appliances. Niggers are 100% of the reason why I own a gun. No one else gives me problems, there isn't any dangerous wildlife, and I don't do sport shooting. It's always niggers. I want them all to just fucking die. They are not people.

Phoenix. I woke for coke.

>owning guns in detroit

that state is literally California, maybe worse, how the fuck did you do that

Nigga woke

Fuck, sounds rough user. No way to move anywhere else?

CUTE

and yet, you're stuck in the same shithole
coincidence?

Today, on things that didn't happen.

Do what for coke?
this

No it isn't. You just have to have a clean record and fill out the paperwork and get a background check. It took me like all of a month go get a gun because I'm a good boy.

Housing market is shit and fuck renting. I make $9 and hour which is only slightly higher than minimum wage in this state.

Don't you have breadsticks to shove up your ass or something?

This kind of thing happens every day around here.

he puts coke on shelves, that's why he took a picture of shelves

>fucking cracka
>muh dick
>fuck you
see?

are you actually retarded? first off detroit and michigan is an open carry state. second they just passed a bill through the house that will make concealed carry legal without a license. it has to pass the state senate and it will be legal. every single person, (nigger drug dealers included) own a gun legally. and yes this includes nigger drug dealers. shit i had a gun pulled on me by a fat nigger i beat up outside a bar because his wife legally had one. take your fake news somewhere else

>potato crisps
find some real food, retard
i bet you can fill a whole cart with 15dollars
what else do you need?

What the fuck are those green bottles?
Windex, Drainagecleaner?

>they just passed a bill through the house that will make concealed carry legal without a license
Noice. Go Michigan.

In ghetto shops here packages tend to be opened by inhabitants wanting free samples or simply unable to comprehend that the pictures on the box display what it contains. I have come to gently squeeze every ostensibly airtight plastic bag container to see if it has been opened.

>He doesn't recognize Quaker State

Why would Quaker State be sold in Germany?

Are you kidding? Handguns just need to be registered, which the retailer will do for you if you buy in state. I can literally buy bullets at the grocery store.

I was thinking of Chicago, no need to have a sperg there autismo

This is the most accurate depiction of shit skins in their historical environment
youtube.com/watch?v=snpoOWqCy3k&t=55s

IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SOCIETY

>I'm fucking White
>not my fault that I'm a failure living among coons
>I'z be a good boy
>I dindu nuffin

>there isn't any dangerous wildlife
>It's always niggers [...] They are not people.

What the fuck?

Why are you quoting yourself?

Would killing a nignog mean they're going to mark you for death and come around in the next six months for revenge?

>frenchie thinks he has anything to boast about
>frenchie thinks france is any whiter

Lol

Hello there strawman.

>I have come to gently squeeze every ostensibly airtight plastic bag container to see if it has been opened.
it's been touched by filthy poophands anyway

>anything not completely mongrelized
>in merrycrapia

a fucking bullprepper

>Fucking leaf

How's the rent?

Well you never know with niggers.
They are, if nothing else, irretreivably retarded.

However most animals would learn from the experience, that the place was dangerous and not return. Even fuckin ants understand that much, but niggers, they dumb, real fuckin dumb.

Maybe string on up in your tree, or put a couple heads on pikes on front lawn.

Because quakers are Dutch or something.

op is living amongst the wild for work u damn fools, cant u read. meaning once he can transfer n leave he will do so. he's basically a national geographic photographer on work studying the monkeys.

Watch out for assault trucks, they're everwhere

>Capthca: Streetsigns
>Am Burgurpark

No. They'll just keep on nigging. They aren't smart enough to do something like construct a car bomb to kill me when I least expect it, and they have extremely poor aim. You know how I said that guy missed my head? We're talking about a 15 foot (5 meter) long hallway.

>>anything not completely mongrelized
>>in merrycrapia
This country is extremely segregated. Just because there are no laws on the books favoring whites doesn't mean we don't hate niggers. I'm probably whiter than you are.

What is wrong with your pic OP?

Wallmart tags. Why did you post a picture of Wallmart and say you are in the ghetto when there are no Wallmarts in Detroit? (Nigger theivery makes it impossible to have successful business)

Ant's definitely don't know that at least American ants every day they die for my food.

>simply unable to comprehend that the pictures on the box display what it contains
In san fagcisco they outlawed rin tin tin dog food because it had a pic of a german shepard on the label.
retarded illegals from all over the world flock to the sanctuary city (((thanks to fineswine))) and they would eat the dog food thinking it was made from dogs.

obama visits kenya. the place of his birth,.

I believe all of this. I lived there for 4 months. It makes me angry that there are actually people who are against nuking the place.

LoL

Shut the fuck up Ahmed, France is practically an African colony.

Niggers don't work like the mafia. They just give up and move onto the next thing. They also follow the path of least resistance in everything they do, including criminal shit. The harder your place is to break into, the less likely they are going to try.
I've lived in an upstate NY ghetto for years. My apartment building has been broken into several times, always on the street level. My apartment is on the top floor, niggers can't be bothered to climb up a few flights of stairs when they can just kick in one door near the street, grab whatever they want, and bolt.
That being said I have several guns and renters insurance.

Nigger Blessings

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_9935893710&feature=iv&list=PLZbXA4lyCtqrkCFfoi8Ud4cJrbSGm8BZZ&src_vid=snpoOWqCy3k&v=X967_4L8pmc

No matter what race you are, if you spend time in a ghetto you will hate niggers.

If that happened there should be legit news reports.

Shit like that isn't normal at all and doesn't go unnoticed.

Motor oil. What does it look like in Germany? Here it's sold by the quart (roughly, liter) in such plastic bottles.

>niggers aren't, in reality, giant fucking pussies that wouldn't run the second they meet their match or greater.
Toppest of keks

Ohhh shit French fag with the siiiick faggy euro disses

don't they come back for revenge? In Brazil you shouldn't fight off robbers unless you life is in danger because if you hurt/kill one of them they come back with reinforcements or camp your house

Honestly dude Phoenix ghettos aren't that bad. Try going to LA for a few months.
I bet you're just some sheltered person.
About what cross streets are you around? I can tell you the exact state of the area. I have lived in As my whole life and travel all over the city for work

Some places have actual gangs. But the majority of violent niggers here are just feral miscreants without much organization or loyalty.

I mean, obviously if you get mixed up in a drug hierarchy or something like that, you're asking for trouble because then you have some amount of organization and loyalty. But most are just street criminals maybe with some disorganized collection of friends.

yeah, phx native. As far as shitty cities go, I'd take that over most, and most definitely over LA

BLITZKRIEG TIME GHETTO SWINE

>In Brazil you shouldn't fight off robbers
That's why your country is such a shithole.

what tales do you have outlander, I hear these places are wastelands

>I live in Detroit. This city is a shithole and I've had my house broken into twice by niggers. I know they were niggers because of how they were speaking. The first time I grabbed my gun and went to the hallway and yelled that I was armed and they had to leave. I was shot at and it just barely missed my head. I returned fire and they left. The second time I said nothing and simply opened fire on them. There were 3 or 4 of them in my kitchen. I let off 3 rounds and heard them scrambling and then another two and one of them cried out in pain and they all ran out the back door. I flipped on the light and there was blood everywhere, all over the floor and the table and counter top and out the backdoor to the driveway so I wounded one pretty bad. I really hope I killed the cunt. Fucking niggers ruin everything.

>usa is not a shith-

I live in Florida and can tell you that pic related is fucking truth. Going to a Walmart in a black community is eye opening.

>raw chicken left INSIDE infants crib display
>they literally munch on raw hamburger while shopping and stuff the evidence in with the baby food
>they fight over the electric carts, doesn't matter if they are able bodied. I've seen an older white lady wonder where the carts are while a pack of niggers joy ride.

I live in Inkster. Fortunately. It's close to Cherry hill and not near Michigan Ave. I haven't had any break ins. But when I drive to work all the little nigglets stare me down cause I'm white.

One of my favorite wally world moments was watching a midget yelling and chasing a morbidly obese woman riding a scooter angrily throwing boxes of frozen pizza out of the basket.

This was in a ghetto walmart in Detroit area. It's amazing if I go into that walmart around 7-8AM the clothes are all hanging properly it's clean everything is organized. If I go in around 6PM looks like a bomb went off

I believe this. I grew up in the south and my grandpas house was in a city that was once all white. He left with the white flight wave but the house remained. He rented it out for years and was constantly getting phone calls about being robbed or assaulted by nigs. He finally sold the land. I think there's a pawn shop there now. The entire city is complete trash. Niggers DO Ruin everything.

I was fucking amazed when I moved to Melbourne. Had to live in a poor area while I got a job lined up and the fucking local supermarket was fucked. Once I saw an dirty nappy in the aisle with the nappies

You must live a very sheltered life.

had a similar case to yours. I ended up burying the fucker

this shit will happen with europe soon, but we don't guns law like in usa, so we're fucked

>Coke

So you restock vending machines, got it.

>I live in the ghetto
>Lives in Phoenix
LOL dude there isn't a place in Phoenix I would call the ghetto living in Califiornia when I was younger Watts and South central are the Ghetto, not the fucking square. south side or sunny slope LOL.

>I live in Detroit.

Shit, I'm sorry user.
Detroit is a special place in hell that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

At least you're not female, so they won't gang-rape you. Probably.

Also white male here and I need a job hook it up Phoenix bro

Why are you living in south Phoenix? Just move west or east and commute bruh.

New meme?
Also nothing comfier than 100 acre woods

In Detroit it does.

Checked.

Variations on it have been around for years. This is the first time in quite a while I've come across it.

>Probably.
Kek'd.

Checked.

>people leave random shit on shelves in supermarkets

nothing special about that
it happens everywhere
wasn't there a website or summat about it once?

>They are not people
No truer words have ever been spoken. The only ones that can pass as people obviously have a part of european DNA or is in the top 5% of blacks but 9 times out of 10 you can't really tell until you are getting stabbed for your gaming system so they can sell it for a tattoo.

Are there bars on every window?

Those jiggers love prison so much it looks like one where ever they live......

>Niggers are 100% of the reason why I own a gun
THIS

>They also follow the path of least resistance in everything they do
TRUTH

New Orleans fag here...I wasn't "racist" to begin with and I still dont' think I am. However, I'm mid-40s now and it is just human nature to learn from your experiences.
EVERY.FUCKING.TIME
Any interaction with +3 blacks will be some fucking idiotic niggardly antics.

For half of blacks their IQ Is as low as the dumbest whites you are ever likely to meet.

That's pretty dumb.

Who needs Walmart when here is Costco

This is so sad. Old guy literally just doing his job. Probably has no pension or retirement saved. Driving a bus for $12 an hour and some monkey sucker punches you for no fucking reason.

Yup. They are animals. I just want them back in Africa and they can kill and punch each other for no reason over there.

Damn, Michigan is starting to earn its spot on team Trump. Just get rid of the "wildlife" and you're set.

What Michigan should do it just remove the police force from the most dangerous neighborhoods/areas and let the nogs kill each other off.

Bro I identify with you so much here. One could shrug off the motor oil being set in with the candy as the act of a child but go check out the parking lot. I garuantee you will see shopping baskets everywhere. They dont have the decency to put them up. Just load your stuff in your car leave the basket there to roll around and hit someones car. Shit makes me so fucking mad.