Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI
youtu.be/ih94coOlnqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_Prime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big tits

that pic is 193x262.
WTF?

When Ebola was going crazy, the Africans would stick to their superstitions to the point of suicide.

The earth is flat.

your threads suck siriposter

Mother Theresa was secretly a man

The Jews are well intentioned people chosen by god

woke af

They seem to be a HOAX. A boogeyman.

youtube.com/watch?v=sULjMjK5lCI

I like the cut of his jib

He's american, the most retarded species on earth. What did you expect?

i like this nig

he's rite u kno

youtu.be/ih94coOlnqo

I am very skeptical of nuclear weapons, but why would imperial japan which had the will to fight to the end surrender if they weren't nuked?

Why do people think nukes just irradiate everything and cause it to be a wasteland for millions of years? They don't even know about airbursts and fallout. Chernobyl and Fukishima situations are way more dangerous in terms of radiation.

Here, user.

That stupid fucking tattoo. Pity.

WOKE

Nuclear weapons are not a hoax. They are a mistake.

He wont have to wait long to find out they are real for himself at least.

you can tell this fag is trying to make his voice deeper for the video to sound cooler. what a loser

I think its 50-50 on if they are real, they were not real in japan, those were fake for sure. But, have they made them since? I dont think so but I don't believe anything or disbelieve it 100% without great proof. Plus look at the Jew factor of nukes... probably fake.

I wonder why you are single

The science is sound, and I know nuclear reactors exist for certain, so the energy potential is there.

Nukes are real in addition to air borne super viruses used on the second wave ICBMs. By the 60s America was even using nukes in space. The real question is has the government be keeping these doomsday weapons hot and ready or have they quietly let them rot in the silos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_Prime

They got a really good deal ?

Not only the nukes are real, the Earth will not survive the full blown nuclear exchange. Hydrogen bombs are way more destructive than nukes, but even nukes are enough to end all life on the planet as it stands right now.

My grandfather was a Soviet colonel working on the missile defense shield around Moscow. Millions of people in the Soviet Union worked on that shield. Even with the shield in place, they know if SHTF everyone is fucked. Nobody will survive the nuclear war with US & Russia. Don't even waste efforts prepping for this. The life as we know it ends if the arsenals leave the silos.

>1 post by this id

>but even nukes are enough to end all life on the planet as it stands right now.

Utter bullshit. Life will always survive even if it's just some snail 10000 feet below the surface of the ocean.

And your Soviet story is fake too

Nukes however are not

The strikes will be concentrated around vital targets, so multiple nukes (Moscow will probably be hit with hundreds if not thousands missiles) will be launched on concentrated targets. The earth crust will not take that. They stopped testing hydrogen bombs because they were equivalent to volcanoes.

It's not fake. There is a threshold that will basically crack the earth crust. They don't know what it is, but a few well placed hydrogen bombs are enough to split the planet. We are fucked. Iran's plan was to blow up themselves to crack the earth crust. That's literally what those fuckers work on.

These are known as "stargates" The US government in conjunction with the greys developed worm hole tech from the 1940's-1950's.

This nigger is fucking dumb. What's next? Hollow earth, where an elite cabal runs the world from inside?

W O K E
O
K
E

He isn't the first one to mention it, even if they are real, they are rusty and useless.

>Nukes don't exist
>They're a meme guize!!1111oneone!1!

he is.

Nukes exist. Japan would know that very well.

Whitey puts at least the effort to explain his theory with arguments. Blackie just sprouts non-sense

Trololololo

nice milkers

JEWS DID HIROSHIMA

>conspiracy video made by a nigger
I'm convinced