Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Back in Action

Previous Thread:
>Suicided Chester was likely not a suicide from Linkin Park had insider knowledge on the elite pedos and may have even been JOHN PEDOSTAS SON
>Linkin Park's band symbol has been a broken pedo triangle for years
>Chester was in pains and trying to make Eyes Wide Open on a spiritual esoteric level by subliminally waking up the masses

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw

DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

I WONT BE IGNORED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAvZ
youtube.com/watch?v=fkPJ3aENjvM
mikeshinodaisdead.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM
youtube.com/watch?v=LWhEOmWcHNs
chrisandvickycornellfoundation.org
youtube.com/watch?v=ScNNfyq3d_w
youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k
youtube.com/watch?v=FY9v147BZuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump
fight the slide threads

blump

Bump
RULE #1 FOR DUMMIES: Do not blackpill the fucking thread.
I repeat:
>Do not blackpill the fucking thread.
If you believe all that shit is BS, just leave us the fuck alone and do not intervene. Only two types of people are welcome in this thread: people who contribute to it and want to keep it front and centre, and people who will read to form an opinion. If you attempt to demoralize those threads, you position yourself as a shill and a foe, and will be treated as such.

i really did use to think this was all just larp but is there such thing as coincidences anymore? When a lot of shit is just starting to add up to smoothly.

Perhaps, chester did kill himself, after not being able to live with the fact that podesta has molested all his children? Perhaps there was nothing chester could do to protect his kids, and took the easy way out.

shit like this....

youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

Bumpers

>Suicided Chester was likely not a suicide from Linkin Park had insider knowledge on the elite pedos and may have even been JOHN PEDOSTAS SON

pure autism. you are surely a shill sent to discredit pizzagate. fuck off.

>RIGHT NOOOOOWWWW
>HEAR ME OUT NOW
>YOURE GOIN TO LISTEN TO ME
>I WONT BE IGNORRRRREEEEEDDDDD
Huh

What did chester mean when he screamed this at an unknown shady figure of the imagination?

Like it or not, I wont be ignored.

daily reminder this is likely leftypol or actual shareblue bumping this thread to discredit the actual pizzagate investigation

Other musicians to research who are podesta-connected:
-Tom delonge, connected to skippy via ufos. Dad was oil executive. Bandmate travis barker almost killed in plane crash that killed dj am (more on him next)
-dave grohl, dad was political consultant and very connected in washington dc. "Foo fighters" = military term for ufos. Grohl very political/sjw. Cobain/love connections. Gay activity with phil anselmo of pantera. 3rd richest drummer ever. Occultist. Pic related

Snopes has ALREADY made a debunking article full of the usual straw man bullshit about pizzagate!!!

snopes.com/chester-bennington-and-chris-cornell-murdered/

They are openly lying:
"In a 22 May 2017 post, Cody claimed Cornell was murdered because he was about to expose pedophies involved in PizzaGate, a debunked conspiracy theory holding that a child sex trafficking ring linked to Hillary Clinton was being run out of Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizzeria."
Nope - no one ever claimed that it was "run" out of Comet Ping Pong. CPP is a front business and a possible location for procurement of children at most.

"PizzaGate has been debunked by none other than conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who was one of the key figures in originally spreading it."
Total bullshit. AJ was forced to retract his claims about Alefantis specifically, how is that "debunking" it?

"Jones apologized and retracted the claim after a man intent on “rescuing” children went to the pizzeria with a rifle in December 2016 and opened fire inside."
And the favourite straw man - this bullshit ass incident. Trying to make it sound like it's dangerous to believe this conspiracy theories because they lead to an innocent pizzeria being attacked! Not to mention the guy didn't use a rifle.

That Snopes made this desperate article so quickly, when so far this is only on Voat and Sup Forums, is absolute evidence that they are watching us and we are 100% on to something.

This is a real lead. Keep pushing.

Biggest indicator desu.

Just stop.

Chester Bennington looked just like his father, Lee Russell Bennington. His mother's name is Susan Elaine Johnson.

We need to gain access to Mike Shin's non profit organization in Haiti, "Music for Relief"

And we need info that could have been uncovered with The Chris and Vicki Cornell Foundation.

Look into artists that really like Linkin Park

The music and that fucking inhuman voice reawakens part of the damaged soul and reminds it what happened

Anyone who REALLY feels Linkin Park or did when they were younger, likely was abused heavily as a child and has insight. Artists that really identify with Linkin Parks tone/message likely reveal parts of the subconscious through their art

It doesnt matter if Chester was Pedostas son

That is irrelevant and just clickbait. The real eye opener is that Linkin Park was a magnet for deeply traumatized people to identify with. Linkin Park has a lot of wierd imagery, art, connections to stuff like Haiti and lyrics that need to be crowdsource investigated by anonymous autistic wierdos.

Blink 182 very close with linkin park, just canceled their tour as tribute to chesta.
Also involved in that bizarre ja rule island music fest scam that pol covered a few months ago.

Travis barker of blink 182 and (((DJ AM))) almost died in a plane crash, were sole survivors.
Check out this bizarre background on DJ AM (who then died of an overdose)
>Goldstein was born inPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania to Jewish parents.[1]Goldstein described his father as "unbelievably cruel", stating that he was verbally abused by him.[2][3]His father abused drugs and alcohol and was incarcerated for committing bank fraud.[3][4]As an adult, however, Goldstein found out that the man he thought was his father was not his biological one.[5]Goldstein attended the Quaker schoolFriends' Central.[6]At the age of 14 he moved with his mother to Los Angeles after his parents divorced.[4]Here he fell in with a crowd of heavy drug users. He was sent to a drug rehabilitation center, but was indicted and dismissed for his treatment of younger patients[5]shortly before his 18th birthday.[4]His father died the following year due to complications fromHIV/AIDS.

>discredit the actual pizzagate investigation
what should we look at Mr. Official Pizzagate Detective?

ive had the same thought
times running up for (((them)))

I always found it REALLY ODD that Jay-Z made a "comeback" supporting Linkin Park of all people (he made some bet his record would sell more than Kanyes and swore he would retire if proven wrong. He was) . Given his association with Abromovich etc I suggest we have a look at that particular preiod of Linkin Park history
>RESEARCH JAY-Z & LINKIN PARK STUFF

Someone posted pic related in the last thread a few minutes ago. I don't know if this is coincidence or related, but it's interesting.

The pic is comparing the logo of the Kurgan Bus company with the Linkin Park logo. There's enough similarity here for me to repost it here. The exact translations are "Kurgan Bus Plant" and I think "Founded in 1996."

Info on the Kurgan Bus company: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAvZ

bump

WHY IS IT BLUE NOW FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Clear sign. If the official marketing credibility agency for the fake news is on it already, they know something is on.
On one hand they taunt us - murders exactly similar, Chester killed on Chris' birthday - on the other they do everything in their power to discredit our attempts at debunking them.
They feel strong, they think they are beyond retribution. But there are too many of them, too many children sacrificed, too many horror stories, too many people connecting the dots, one thread at a time.

We will keep pushing.

>Some literal anonymous autists that can barely socialize IRL weaponize their autism and take on the most corrupt elite on the planet and consistently BTFO them because they are so underestimated
youtube.com/watch?v=fkPJ3aENjvM

Theyre making movies about us lads

Lets get to work.

Wierd fucking site, have at it, tumblerinas:
mikeshinodaisdead.tumblr.com/
>RESEARCH JAY-Z ERA LINKIN PARK

Keep digging! Kekistan is behind you! Let's send these bastards to jail!

Have a bump.

Michael hutchence, singer of inxs, a real swingin' guy, dead of auto-erotic asphyxiation
Take a look at this:
>Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence, now known as Tiger Hutchence Geldof has avoided the limelight but recently posed naked for photographerKate Bellm
>Her famous parentsMichael Hutchence and Paula Yates died youngBut Paula's ex Bob Geldof raised her as his own daughter

Bob geldof, one of the OG SJWs, whose crowley-worshiping daughter peaches died of an overdose, also raised hutchence's daughter "as his own" (yikes). She now works as a nude model

ok cool me nazi man but what the hell does this have to do with anything and what else is happening right now

>Perhaps, chester did kill himself, after not being able to live with the fact that podesta has molested all his children?

whoever chester is, if his children were molested, most likely it was he who had molested them, statistically

>NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANT CONVINCE YOU TO JUST BELIEVE THIS IS REAL
What did Chester mean by this?

It's all Crowley related...

>Guitarist wears body armor in music videos while Chester screams RIGHT NOW, HEAR ME OUT NOW, YOURE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME, LIKE IT OR NOT, RIGHT NOW, HEAR ME OUT NOW, YOURE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME, I WONT BE IGNORED

Also
>CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNN
>THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>FEAR IS HOW I FALL
>CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

Was Linkin Park fighting evil on an esoteric level all this time?

Ey dudes. How about.

>linkin park
>link the park
>lincoln park

I always wondered what was actually at Lincoln Park

All i know is that this swordfish guy better dump the goods.
Proof has to be so unavoidable that's is impossible to refute.
Other than that, this stuff will never be more than fringe.

According to some threads last night, it's some place in Canada where they done some kids in, the triangular airfield looks like the LP logo too

Why didn't he drop one piece of evidence as a teaser is what annoys me.
I assume he wants someone to come out so that it seems more legit than if the beans are spilled by some random user on the internet and dismissed as fake, but the whole thing is hard to believe after so many fake alerts.

Dressing up for a Tenacious D show doesn't make you a Satanist. Just like Ghost aren't actual Luciferians.

Anyone out there with "bad" parents/childhood "mentors" probably gets some feels listening to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

All i want to do is be more like me and be less like you...

>"Somewhere I Belong" (Japan)
youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM

Chester confirmed gundam wing weaboo who browsed Sup Forums and posted on Sup Forums

He probably started Eyes Wide Open.

What does this all mean Sup Forums?

Chester is Podesta's son. There are links to occultism/pizzagate in all of Linkin Park's videos.

It's totally possible Chet was murdered, but this Podesta is the dad shit is beyond ridiculous. And shit with their logo isn't much better. It's not a spiral triangle ffs.

Pic related is Chester's dad. But by all means keep pushing that shit, I mean because who needs credibility right?

Most other details about this are believable especially Cornell and the black book.

I've seen zero proof of any of this. This just seems like another psy-op ala Edgar Welch. You know by discrediting pizzagate and pedogate with loose thin connections and speculation like this, you are actually HELPING CHILDREN TO BE RAPED AND MURDERED. You would think you would have a little more due diligence you sick fucking pedo-accomplice.

Noone cares if Chester is actually Pedostas son unless we can DNA test them.

Stop pushing that Podesta filiation shit, the evidence is too outlandish so far.

What we do know is that Chester's death is highly suspect and there is absolutely zero doubt about his involvement with the Chris & Vicky Cornell foundation against child exploitation. There is also little doubt that both Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell in their position have had access to insider information on the existence of the child trafficking rings, because above a certain level in celebrity circles people are way less cautious.

This whole thing is only an episode in the war against the child and organ trafficking networks. I hope Swordfish is for real even though there is 99% chance he is not.

My thoughts too...

You are seriously troubled and you need Jesus.

Agreed. As plausible as I think the story about Bennington and Cornell being related murders is; the ONLY source is yournewswire. That's Sorsha Faal-tier garbage. Y'know - the same guy that said Michael Hastings was actually taken out by a drone on his way to the embassy instead of the more plausible explanation of car hacking.

>zero proof
The proof is everywhere. Bennington was Podesta's bastard son and they killed him because Skippy needs some replacement organs.

Oh really? Spill your insider info that they arent luciferians

Chester Bennington is not John Podesta's son
HE IS John Podesta
youtube.com/watch?v=LWhEOmWcHNs

See
He looks far more like his father. IMAGINE THAT.

I love how they even felt it necessary to add "to cover up a pedophile ring"

Busted!

In the end, it doesn't even matter

Both Linkin Park and Chris Cornell had charity organisations

LP's Music For Relief is somehow involved in pizzagate
>pic related
they dates match too well

Cornell's website chrisandvickycornellfoundation.org went black in May 2017 before his death

While I agree yournewswire is generally garbage, the article provides quite a few links from more trusted sources that, without adding all the pieces up, tend to back their theory here quite well.

Lmao I feel like I need to tell you guys this, you know for your own sake,

>Faggy celebrity kills hlimself, fags are crushed, can't take it, makes up conspiracy theories to make themselves feel better.

I will give you now one reply, one shred of proof before the truth blasts you into oblivion

I couldn't imagine being associated to you. *shivers*
grotesque..

sure the similarity between him and podesta is interesting but he actually does look like his father

the sides of the nose and facial lines when both men are smiling are too different for that to be true. its surprisingly more believable that chester is podesta son then them being the same person

Nice try but you aren't very convincing.

>"Based on True Events" at the start of this really odd music video about kids and dead special forces
youtube.com/watch?v=ScNNfyq3d_w

I couldnt imagine being associated with you fools. and that was ur one reply

He tried so hard and got so far...

Its up to us to continue their struggle against evil

Mikes watch (when photographed with Bill Clinton) looks like a spider web... didn't swordfish mention something about a "spider" trafficking group?

god damn you are retarded

Uhhh guys, is this a frog hat being put on the heads of despressdd children and special forces soldiers?

Judging by some of their later shit is say little Chester was diddled.

we all know John Podesta is Judy Wood

what a crop of faggots

forgot pic

the Arana/Spider trafficking group
Swordfish asserts the music industry is closely tied to it
Another question: who is this Chris Keene on Instagram that says Bennington had 9 broken ribs and head trauma? Is he legit?

underrated. A few months ago we made a connection between Barbara Bush an Alistair Crowley.

>WERE BUILDING IT UP
>TO BURN IT ALL DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k
>The cycle repeats itself again

Wew lad, no wonder they suicided him. The goyim were finally becoming aware of what he was yelling about saying he WONT BE IGNORED

What are you talking about? he looks 100% like a Podesta.

Also some user posted this...

>Barbara Bush and Alistair Crowley.
that has idea has been around since Dubya took office, probably before

Its Chris that had 9 broken ribs and head trauma, Chesters death has little information

like 10%

SCHIZO CAGE

Ears, nose, cheeks... wtf.??? Her hair even looks fake

Fuck you low. Res

He's referring to the fact that the first responder that called in Chris Cornells death reported him to have a wound to the back of his head.
Cracked ribs are common when given CPR, but 9 seems excessive.

youtube.com/watch?v=FY9v147BZuE

>The child on the left
There are no coincidences

Crowley was not what you think he was you daft cunt. Read more

Underrated
KEK cap

true that, my bad
who is this Chris Keene?
Was that oddity in Chris Cornell's murder ever properly addressed or is the file closed?

All i get on lincoln park massacre is st valentines massacre. Same?

We need to send this info to Trump. He is the only one that can save us from these evil people.

Hello Shareblue. You cannot stop us. We will expose the truth and your masters will meet their fate on the Day of the Rope.

Martin Kristen is the supposed killer of Chris Cornell. He was the only one besides Chris that had access to the room where he was found dead. Also apparently there were no other security guards on the ENTIRE floor of the hotel which seems unlikely

>coincidences
When I got sober, I began to see "coincidences" as either an act of god, or a direct act by man (evil).

This pizzagate style investigations are getting WAY TOO MANY links between dead people, politicians and raped kids. I have avoided most of this stuff since the initial "Dominoes on Pizza" statement.

Shit is wacked, and I hope all these sick people get theirs

What do you think that I think?

Wonder what this user is doing

Something along the lines of sacrificing or diddling children I'm guessing

It's amazing how easy it is to make pizzagate connections (once you get the hang of it).... first step to realizing pizzagate is not a hoax is understanding the media decided to frame it how they wanted. They made everyone believe it was only about some pizza shop in DC. they did this because they didn't want people to look any further and it was becoming too late to stop the masses from making other connections.... keep digging!

bump

Was this picture taken close to Chris' death?
Perhaps the t-shirt is a direct message in response to a threat made against him and his family?

That's the first thing i thought about when i heard Chesta was dead. He's probably still listening.