What is the greatest lie every created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind? Slavery...

What is the greatest lie every created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind? Slavery? The Holocaust? Dictatorship? No. It's the tool with which all that wickedness is built: altruism. Whenever anyone wants others to do their work, they call upon their altruism.
Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever. The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of God! The list goes on and on. How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"?
It's the "king and country" crowd who light the torch of destruction. It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained humanity to an endless cycle of guilt and failure.

And so, I asked myself: in what country was there a place for men like me - men who refused to say "yes" to the parasites and the doubters, men who believed that work was sacred and property rights inviolate. And then one day, the happy answer came to me, my friends: there was *no* country for people like me! And *that* was the moment I decided... to build one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FpXxmnFimA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely one of my favorite characters in any story.

>What is the greatest lie every created?
>The Holocaust?
Hmmm.

...sort of like fascism in the name of democracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4

Objectivism is autism expressed as an existential philosophy.
Libertarianism is autism, expressed as a political philosophy.

Has anyone ever seen andrew ryan and mr house in the same place at the same time, really maeks u think

"All men are created equal"

"Race is only skin deep"

>Biggest lie ever told?

That the white man is not the direct descendant of Esau, father of the Edomites.

Well then we better get autistic then, because pic related was objectively right.

>semitic desert scribblings

Im voting For Mr Crab from Sponge Bob Square pants... me makes krabby patties from his own kind and sells them for profit!

Theology is a lie

dignity of work

She was just some dumb granny that wanted maximum gibs

>calls himself redpilled
>dismisses ayn rand
>has never actually read ayn rand

Yeah bro no need for philosophy

Here's something you may want to read

>no need for philosophy
>unironically
Can you believe brainlets of this caliber even exist?

>mfw you're the brainlet for even reading that blatant meme material
Ayn Rand new retards would fall for her yiddish tricks

Knew

not biggest ones but these
>Fat is bad for you
>Salt is bad for you

>Ayn Rand crouched over her typewriter, rubbing her hands jewishly
>Stupid goys, she cackled
>They will read this and be inspired to seek purpose, integrity and achievement in their lives
>They will no longer be shackled to the weakness of others
>What an excellent jewish trick this is
>It will surely bring down the white man
Really galvanized my ganglions

t. Brainlet

>fractional reserve banking and fiat currency being a good thing

History is a lie. History is written by the victors.

>30 years later and the 30 year old posts pictures of the old Jewish hag that wrote a book with her jewish experties, on a tawainese knitting forum talking about how he is inspired and he, somewhat, has a purpose in life due to this book

Sheeeeeeeit

18 and studying to be an engineer, faggot
Made me quit vidya and sort my relationships out
I still go on this Turkmenistani stamp collecting forum occasionally because 1. It's where I first got redpilled and 2. because it's funny 'debating' with utter brainlets like yourself while I listen to Rachmaninoff

Unconditional love

The lie that Jews are God's chosen people.

Fuck off nigger

Andrew Ryan

heres another red-pill for ya

jews created capitalism and communism

"Traps aren't gay."

unironically realism > idealism.

It is much better to see reality and people for what they are than how they present themselves or you would hope they would be.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpXxmnFimA0

>What is the greatest lie every created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind?

The "Enlightenment", i.e. the idea that you can or should build a society based on reason, is the most destructive lie ever told.

The 3rd dimension/density