Why don't muslims like dogs?

Why don't muslims like dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thfVZsdFAeA
youtube.com/watch?v=XtI-lSvS028
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dogs can look into your soul

Dogs don´t fall for neomarxism. They know muslims are shit.

Rabies prevention.

Because we're cat faggots

dogs are k selected, muslims are r selected roaches

But Liberals do, and liberals love dogs...

they don't like cats either do they? Animals sense innate evil. Yep, that is it.

They do not.
They're cat people.

Because dogs know the true nature of a man and all muslims are evil.

Mohammad dont have a way to prevent disease caused by dogs thats why he said that "god" forbid them to live with the dogs and just kill any dog at sight.
and the believer ate it up.
clever little shit aint he

From a Muslims point of view, you are all liberals. Even the so called nazis in this board masturbate to pictures of little cartoon horses and furry beasts.
Yeah, so very conservative of you,

Because dogs are an equalizer, and Muslims are abusive assholes. Take the bit where Mudhammed loses his shit because Aisha gets a puppy. It's hard to rape your child-wife when you have a rottweiler gnawing your cock off.

Man, muslim is not a race. So you could be a good person. Don't you like dogs?

The west has a common enemy with east, the Jews.

We don't want to go there and fuck your shit up.

Yust stay in your muslim countries and we'll stay in ours.

No you little shit muhammad was a cat faggot who named his cat meuzza(litteraly goat)

No And Its only haram to keep dogs inside your house because they are unclean and shit everywhere like pakis

>From a Muslims point of view, you are all liberals. Even the so called nazis in this board masturbate to pictures of little cartoon horses and furry beasts.
>Yeah, so very conservative of you,
funny for a subhuman moslem to not to like dogs and other whites, as if we are lowe lower class than dirt, they are... trolllolol

Chinks are not Muslims, and they don't like dogs either. We just haven't had need dogs as much as other people did, so we are less attached to them.

>>>Hurr durrr why don't europeans like cammels
>hurrr

wtf why is that horse hoofs not ghere

>yare yare
>daze

>less attached
You hate them. Europeans don't have the opportunity of interacting with camels but we don't declare them as unclean animals

Because we're capable of having children so we don't force animals to larp as our babies

Lmao dogs don't shit in houses.

Dogs are men's oldest friend.
Muslims worship mankind's oldest enemy.

>Mans best friend
>hated by mans worst enemy

Makes sense

wrong, muslims love cats.

because one bit mohommad on the dick when he slathered it with hummus

Mans worst enemy hates mans best friend

Can't fuck them.

They do if your house is a tent in the middle of the desert

your points is irrelevant
like in case of any muslim that defended mohammad saying he is kind to all animals, they said that dogs saliva is impure and can break muslims wudu (purification before sholat)
points like that will not justified that he is cruel to animal
its because he cant do shit at that time for rabies
and simple choice is just to kill all dogs + saying it was "god's" revelation

>blackSamElliot.jpg

They hate everything smarter than them

Also this

Because they don't like anything smarter than them. Same reason they hate pigs.

Because dogs are a bunch of drooling retards and retarded things are not meant to live amongst people, for Sheitan is their master.

If you think that, you should go away from people.

Dogs, BBQ, and guns will save America from the Muslims

because they're animals as well and fear competition

marduk is the god of the muslims

We don't dislike them. We are too pure to touch dogs and have them lick us without having to wash ourselves and purifying the soul by reciting the Word of Allah.

You liberal conservatives can go have your dogs salivate over you while you pleasure yourself.

The Muzzies torture cats like crazy in some European countries- also them liking cat more make no sense cuz I think cats are dirtier - but dog eat shit, cats DO NOT do that.

>named his cat "goat"

Did he fuck it?

It is told that Muhammad awoke one day to the sounds of the Adhan, the Muslim daily call to prayer. Preparing to attend, he began to dress himself; however, he soon discovered his cat Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his prayer robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed. On perhaps a separate occasion, upon returning from the mosque, Muhammad received a bow from Muezza. He then smiled and gently stroked his beloved cat three times

dumbass kaffir.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3143, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2245

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

The LGBT crowd must be conflicted about saving stray dogs and Muslims...

dogs mouth is clearner than humans, but what would you know about facts and science lmao

>pure
>live around sand
>sand everywhere
>mudhuts
>unwashed and disease ridden lands
sadly you cant only pick one

Doggos are dumb and love muslims and chinese people.

>Pure

You guys are filthy as fuck

i was gonna argue with you but yeah i doubt bedouins do much housetraining with their dogs

>Dogs eat shit

Only when owners dont feed them

To pure to touch dogs XDDD

So clean incision in that babys head.

They had huge problems with packs of stray dogs going feral and harming people in the past.

Muslims smell like rotten BO and crusty underwear....

wth I LOVE Islam now.

>XDDD

Is this proof that Bosnian muslims ain't real muslims? Literally anyone who has a house has a pet there.

Bc they fuck goats

In a way, dogs as a species are the children of the human race and brown people are pretty consistently awful parents.

Those are irani shias in ashura's aid
Their scholars already banned and will jail anyone who does that shit

white sharia when?

Go clean your dogs crap from your carpet. Make sure the dog doesn't eat it. You don't want to go hungry, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=thfVZsdFAeA

Did muslim regions ever train/breed dogs for hunting, guarding, and whatever?

Or were they purely food stuff they sometimes competed with up until a certain point

>facts and science

Man, my dog shit behind the trees at leat, not like you mudshit.

Also he ate in a plate.

>American education

dogs as well as other carnivores are Haraam. Muslims kept dogs for guarding and hunting. Muslims are prohibited from keeping them inside of houses as pets as it is unhygenic and cruel to the animal which is a hunting pack animal.

great! You managed to figure out how to share the shit with your dog. really progressive of you!

Cats are carnivores, stupid.

>It's yet another retarded American who thinks that Muslims aren't part of the Abrahamic religious group.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtI-lSvS028
Watch the video before you reply, idiot.

So? We had dogs and you hate niggers. Both animals, who gives a fuck?

Cool senpai.

Any iconic breeds in particular?
Perusing google for fun, and it mostly brings up a saluki wikipedia and yahoo questions of what to do if a dog licks you

No, I like dogs, I used to own 2 dobermen

>Likes nigger dogs

Try to find a job in your country before you go on a quest to destroy me, retard.

We don't eat cats.

you are changing your flag to deus vult

I'm not shure if you are and edgy western or a smart muslim.

The internet is full of white people and white women having sex with dogs.

Why do you chop them up for fun in Sweden then?

Where are you from?

No one likes black people, it's not a white thing only. Well, actually white people might be the only ones that like black people....

Don't know. I'm not arab.

Al-Bukhaari (2145) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever keeps a dog, a qiraat from his good deeds will be deducted every day, except a dog for farming or herding livestock.”

but this hadith shows that people kept dogs for hunting, guarding, farming and as pets in 600s Arabia which is why Muhammad mentioned these.

Man, now I really want a drawfag to sketch out that story of Mohammad not waking up his cat. I should really learn to draw, and then draw a series of comics featuring Mohammad doing cute things in order to piss off Muslims.

Cats are haraam to muslims.

>le shias are le muslims :D:D:D:D:D

No.

You're not an arab, so why do you quote arab books?

I actually support the Shi'a in saying that respectful depictions of Muhammad should be permissable. I often draw the Prophet but pass it off as a depiction of an early muslim.

I'd really like to see some positive depctions of him.

Reminds them of their wives.

If you're not an arab, like the dirty prophet mohammed, then why do you believe in his god? If he had his way, he would've murdered all your ancestors and probably did murder many of them. You've forsaken your only family for an evil bastard child of abraham, the child sacrificer.

>le takfeeris are le muslims :D:D:D:D:D

Takfir is a dangerous game. However Self harm is a sin.

How exhausting (inshallah) must it be (praise to allah) to have to (peace be upon him) praise (inshallah) your god (who is great) after every (inshallah) word?

That's like asking Sup Forums why it likes Hitler if most are from America.

dogs can be Jinn (genies) in disguise, that is why muslims fear dogs.
I've seen muslim children run from a small terrier that went near them, the little fruits.

>Arab girls are ugly

Much better than fucking sprinkled vegemite bread eating cunts, I bet.

Kek. Muhammad had non Arab companions (SEE: Bilal, Salma, Taj uddin Hindi etc.)

I follow him because i agree with his ideology. That's like saying that America shouldn't be a democracy because democracy is a greek concept. Or that you shouldn't have a Congress or Senate.

This le pagan meme is literally the most cringey and reddit tier meme i've ever encountered.

Dogs are the best friends of men, but muslims aren't men (human).

Dogs are man's best friend. Muslims are subhuman filth who traded their soul for materialistic goods. Dogs can see that and hate them for it. Same goes for super cucked leftists who let their dogs walk over them.

All Polish people do is steal shit, how are you humans? You are literally white niggers

>Muslims are subhuman filth who traded their soul for materialistic goods

>>>American complaining about capitalism and consumerism culture of other countries

Someone must be playing a joke on me.

They bite when you try to fuck them, thats why.

You seem to have had some bad experiences at furrycon