Why can't you just let us be?

Love means love!

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlkxcC79LA8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i said a long time ago
"i dont mind faggot as long as they keep tp them selves.

thats not happening.

>I support equal rights!
>That's why certain types of people should get special privileges above others!

Stop being a bigot

Everyone is equal but SOME people are more equal than others

go suck dicks somewhere else faggot

When humans are free they arent equal and when they are equal they arent free.

Equality in rights and dignity, thats one thing, but lifestyle choices vary. One persons hell is another persons heaven.

Furthermore, the rainbow belongs to kids and hippies not sexual deviants. Stop ramming sex down childrens throats. Walking around with your sexuality out there is no equality, its dominance.

You're a degenerate faggot but you have the right to be a degenerate faggot, if someone wants to marry you they should be allowed to, and if someone doesn't they should have to...

faggot

>Love means love!

Obviously doesnt know much about manipulation and deception.

*shouldn't

You don't need to be a jerk, Sven

straight people keep their sexuality to themselves

I don't see why we can't do the same

Wow I hope you find some compassion. You could really use some

but i don't give a fuck if you can't deal with me.

so we're back to square one.

>appealing to emotion

Ya but you were given an 8 year continual orgy wherein anyone questioning you would be ostricized

Why can't WE celebrate WHO WE REALLY ARE?

Let us be us

>some more are equal
>more
Damnit you had me there

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

stop having pride rallies and supporting marxist movements then.

ever noticed when there's a nationalistic rally or protest, the gays and smelly fat lesbians turn up in opposition?

communist, marxists and islam all have something in common, they kill gays. your basically supporting your enemy. dumb hey.

I don't mind gays.
As long as they keep their sexual activities and preferences to themselves.

Same goes for gay prides, outrageous shit happens during those.

In short, It's okay to be gay, just don't force your sexuality down everyone's throat.

>It's okay to be gay
No, it's not.

>not reading animal farm
>swedish education

we can't just """ let """ anti social behavior be anti social behavior

We need societies to progress and stay alive, not go into chaos for no apparent reason

Stop putting dicks up your ass god damnit

>still not presenting any arguments
>>>/chair/

THIS IS NOT SPAM

Uhhh not a faggot. I'm just not cisgendered

what does that even mean you faggot

Thank you for the endorsement. LGBTQ cannot deny the full LGBTQAAH much longer

Checked. Not spam

ESAD.

You seem to be lost. Go back to tumblr/reddit/facebook.

If you were to see me in the streets, you would just assume me as any other straight man.
I'm far from flamboyant. I personally can't stand overly flamboyant gays, they piss me off.

Have a swing at me.

Let me be me

A homosexual relationship has not once produced a baby

Wants us to leave him alone
>Posts title that is misleading, about us not knowing or being right thus implying we are idiots (it basically screams debate me)

Hey OP, i just want to deport all the niggers and slay the jews, but if you dont that mwans your dumb. Why wont you just let me be?????

>Oh yea
>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

what does Sup Forums get angry just because I want to hug and hold hands with a guy rather than a girl?

>"it’s okay to be a faggot as long as you are not vocal about it!"
Die.

What about this one?

Marriage isn't a right

During my experimental hard party years, no one ever guessed that I was Bi.

Am now happily in a many year strong relationship with a woman who hates feminists more than I do.

>he doesn't know

It's a genetic abomination that elicits an automatic response of disgust.

It's biology.

Tolerate them like they tolerate you.

Fucking fags trying to push their agenda still. Why don't you fuck off and realize you are not special, you are a traumatized young boy. Oh also stop fucking supporting muslims

> Why wont you just let me be?????

Confirmed. OP is bigot (or bait).

love means money

support capitalism then you can not deal with anyone and anyone doe snto ahve to deal with you!!

OP is progressive (more than you)

Just4u.

>love means destroying your partner's anal sphinkter just to blow a load that will never be used for its intended purpose

Laughable.

You admitted to liking boys faggot

its an automatic response of disgust to you but not to the majority who voted to legalize it? im equally disgusted at most hetero relationships desu

Being Bi might mean to be attracted to same and opposite genders for me I just didnt give a shit. Any hole is a goal!

Fucking girls up the butt is way better than fucking a dude, just saying.

Things are meant to be done in a certain way. Maybe you can break some rules,but faggotery is beyound wrong. Please. Fuck off. Or at least leave us alone,and suck eachothers dicks.

i support nuking for all genders and sexes

I heard you sucked dykans dick at sleep away camp

>Dylan has pictures

YOULL NEVER KNOW HOW DISGUSTED OR HOW OK WITH HOMOSEXUALITY I AM STOP ASSUMING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVLEDGE

>Full spectrum

They're definitely full something.

Someone post the pic where (((FCKH8))) complained about Russia complaining that (((they))) were trying to (((subvert))) Russian kids into being faggots so to show Russia this wasn't the case (and to piss them off) they sent (((FCKH8))) colouring books to Russian children full of the kind of subversion Russia were complaining about in the first place.

"fckh8"

lol... the level of stupid in that name amazes me.

It's dumb to me how most of the LGBTQAAH community are often the most bigoted and hateful people

nice b8

capitalism free markets are best

then you can be a freak on your own time

not stealing money using word taxation

ROTORPHOBE

GUTEN TAG LIEBE LEUTE

I JUST NOTICED YOU JUST POSTED THE SAD VERSION OF THE THEME SONG FOR THE OLD TV SERIES MASH

youtube.com/watch?v=PlkxcC79LA8

Love is love?

So sodomy, necrophilia and pedophilia is also love?

This can be extrapolated for any kind of self-entitled group of sickos.

Atop of that: we don't care, we really don't. you in return wont let normies alone and force them to support you or they are bigots.

Thread: bake my fucking cake.

Stop being a faggot

No. Fags shouldn't be able to marry

Stop posting Sup Forums teir threads , jackass

Does your wife know that you gave her AIDs, faggot?

OP is a White supremacist.

doesnt stop a homosexual man from fucking a woman and having a baby, which happens a lot more often than you might think. being homosexual doesnt make us sterile

the only privilege whites had was to hear the jews scream while being baked...
...Oh wait, they didn't, it wasn't real

Stop saying "us"...

The g and lbt need to go separate ways.

Gays are an abomination that are killing western civilization. Omar did nothing wrong.

Reminder that people who are "ok" with fags and just want to let them be are just as responsible for faggot plague as the fags themselves
stop being fag enablers

How's that kebob feel in your ass?

I hope this is real

>the right side of history meme
Are you going to tell me it's 2017?

Why do you guys constantly fall for such obvious bait? Is it summer again already?

Nothing to see here
That's just nature sorting itself out

I thought summer in their hemisphere still had a month left

if fags were enabled in the past they wouldnt have felt the need to marry women, thus spreading HIV to the heterosexual population instead of keeping their diseases to themselves. plus if they were married they wouldnt be spreading it amongst themselves because STDs dont normally travel from one relationship to another

wouldn't mind so much without your degenerate pride parades

You forgot about bisexuals. You know the people that fuck everything that moves.

What did you expect it was a gay parade?

this is what i think is the reason for the statistics on STDs and HIV within that community. if heterosexuals didnt marry im pretty sure the same thing would happen with the spread of STDs let alone an exploding birth rate

>if we let the mentally ill out they wouldnt be as crazy as they are today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990
>ctrl f 17 may

Being attracted to someone of the same sex is disgraceful and repulsive enough. It wasn't enough to simply encourage faggots to come out as cocksuckers and carpet munchers. Now, homo's want to make their sick lifestyles and fetishes mainstream and " normalized ". No normal man or woman wants to be exposed to gay debauchery. To have the lack of morals to expose children to these disgusting people and their disgusting lives is just evil. Love is between and man and a woman. Marriage is reserved for a man and a woman. Calling homosexuals anything more than an abomination of nature is wrong. People are sick, society is sicker.

It seems this kind of trait is only for Western-style homosexuals. They feel like they are victims in everything when people look down on them for showing their junk in public. Take a look at the Japanese gay pride parades. No one there was running down the streets in BDSM gear, and everyone enjoyed it like they would a normal parade.

The biggest issue with modern everything is people forgot respect. Respect for decency, respect for people's ideas, just respect in general.

I can't let you be because you can't let me be. Why the fuck do you have to parade your sickness onto the streets and push your agenda onto elementary school kids? You want to be a faggot? Great! Just don't come to schools and try to turn my kids into faggots. If they grow up without any faggot trickery and influence, and they still want to be faggots, then I won't mind. If they get a visit from faggotlord and the next day they want to suck dick, then I sure as hell gonna be pissed at you for brainwashing my kids.

>When humans are free they arent equal and when they are equal they arent free
So civil rights, anti-colonialism, anti-authoritarianism, and republicanism are a plot to enslave everyone?

Excellent! I also want the right to burn cars in the streets! Where's my "space to destroy"
Also
Let's talk about white genocide

In the Victorian era people were disgusted or shocked by the nude human form. They would probably have called that instinctual.

good idea m8 lets send around 2% (around 6 million) of the US population to mental institutions even though the majority are part of the workforce. even then, there is probably another 3% that arent openly gay)

Yea, just let us all go fuck kids and dogs as well

Well, if you can't deal with me, either go somewhere else or kill yourself, cause I'm not moving.

im not speshul, i dont support muslims, and im not traumatized. i just like other guys and thats the only message i would like to be publicized. thx