The new flags must go

Am I the only one who thinks the new flags were a gigantic mistake? Sure, shitposting is part of Sup Forums, but now the amount of BBC, cuckold and commie bait threads is out of control.
And mods are not doing a good job at cleaning them up...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKH8HUKVYn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed. There are too many "KANGZ" and commie threads these days and they started showing up more right after the meme flags.

They help highlight the trolls. Every meme/bait thread will have a custom flag to act as that extra cherry on top to piss more people off, but I just see it as another thread to skip.

Honestly, there are times when the first page is flooded with obvious bait threads. I want to ignore them, but the retarded newfags keep bumping them, because they are too retarded to look up saging.
Though saging doesn't do much these days. Kike mods are busy deporting actually interesting threads to the hellfire of /bant/.
Also, it's kinda suspicious that nigger hate threads are being deleted, but the BBC/KANGZ threads are alive for almost an hour.
Maybe I'm overthinking it, but mods are not doing shit.

Yeah, I wish I could take Sup Forums more seriously because anonymous posting is really the best way to discuss politics.

But the thing to realize with bait and meme threads, and the idiots who post in them, they function as a kind of prole or general dumb population that really control all the power but don't have the ability to channel it. Without them we couldn't raid websites/youtube comments/etc. In other words the retard meme threads and their posters give Sup Forums that influential power. I don't think anyone would take us seriously otherwise.

>niggers can into Sup Forums

>What is Sweden

>muh JIDF CTR SHAREBLUE SJW ANTIFA CIA FBI mods aren't doing a good jo.......

Give me my Roman flag.

>do your job for 7 minutes one day
>decide to post about yourself in unrelated threads
fuck off reddit newfaggot janitor cancer

I like them. I can force you niggers to actually formulate responses to arguments instead of getting
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I honestly like pirate posters

>I can force you niggers to actually formulate responses to arguments
By creating "how can white boiz even compete threads"?
The nigger flag is more common than the NatSoc or AnCap flag.

stop lying. the reddit flags are just leafs, swedes, and poos. we all know.

You have a point. Whenever someone's country is insulted on here, that person will generally reply by insulting the other person's country instead of refuting the arguments made against his own. It's literally "no u". I suspect it's underage posters who do this

Fuck off snowfag

>potatonigger
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

All flags gotta go. They're shill and divide vices that help further leftist agenda. We aren't even allowed to raise anymore, why are anons not upset? Raiding is apart of our culture, stop impeding on our way of life (((mod))) scum.
>No raids=we have less reach, can't use our autism powers
>Flags=any opinion that is actually good is quelled by using country origins as a demeaning base. "fucking leaf! Fuck off swede cuck!"

t. mexcriment

Just found this on tumblr this morning heh..

>First the Egyptians
>Then the Romans
>Then the King Arthur legend
>Now they are the original people of "this earth"
God fucking damn it. I barely see niggers, but I already want to genocide every single one of them
You did this to me, Sup Forums

Herro!

Am I welcome here?

You know what the most amazing thing is? There's more shilling for Israel, but less Israeli flags. Pure coincidence.

I know a coal burner from school who is all into that shit. She has completely adopted the culture and she repost all of this obviously shopped pictures of shit that never happened like all of these rappers together at the same time in a photo even though it was impossible. They have to be the most gullible people on the entire planet. How can we use this to our advantage?

day of the rake soon, dogfucker

I like the nazi flag but I agree flags should go entirely if not then may aswell also let you vote on comments so shills can switch IPs to thumb up to sway opinion thats all the flag allows for idk who else it it appeals to besides newfags

fuck off kimmy

My advice? Get the Sup Forums X extension and filter all the meme flags. Board quality has improved significantly since I did.

You've got it the wrong way around, Americuck

>Filter new flag posters.
>Shitposting down by 85%

I like the new flags lol

Impolite speech is unwise. Internet ration is limited. Prease be polite American Hamplanet.

>"""""new""""" flags

The only thing new here is you.

The fuck should I call them, then? oldnew?

>How can we use this to our advantage?
Photoshop happy images of Africa where everything is built of gold, diamonds rain down from the sky and free iPhones are being handed out. Then compound that with angry white racist comments saying, why do they get all they free shit? Bait them to fucking leave and die in that shit hole the blacks created and live in.

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD EVERY DAY

>new flags

THESE ARE THE OLD FLAGS FROM BEFORE Sup Forums HARBOR, FUCK OFF NEWFAG

This.

>?
?
>?
Any 4chanx users in this thread? Does selecting a meme flag for your post defeat the extra flags script and prevent your home state's flag from being added?

fuck off slav nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=SKH8HUKVYn8

Not sure if it's confirmation bias, but I feel like I've seen a LOT more shitposting lately. And every single fucking time it's some canadian or australian piece of shit hiding behind a non-region flag.

Fucking leaf you're full of shit and you know it. No leaf or swede has been insulted for good opinions.

since the new flags were added there are no more pooinloos and 80% less leafs

Seems like the flags make it easier for people to tell it's Bair or not. Plus making it easier to hide/ report threads. Why would you want to get rid of the flags?

mfw my black friend was bragging about his dick and mine was bigger. Muh sides.

>flagfags
>The only argument they can come up with is "Theeze flegs were there befour, you fuckin newfag, fug offf :DD"

What a fucking asinine strawman. Of course Africa was never the cradle of civilization, but it didn't need to be because we didn't need to trade for resources. We still had complex societies however, which is proof that we could. Of course black people would be at an economic disadvantage after their families had been discriminated against for generations, and at one point literally enslaved. Shit thread and pic. Sage.

No, before everyone was attacking others for their flag and kept using the (X country = unrelevant opinion) and shit like that

I reveal my flag when asked

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen many Indian flags.

Also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Reveal your flag please