Why do so many Americans here hate Merkel when she has been Americas bitch for the last 12 years?

Why do so many Americans here hate Merkel when she has been Americas bitch for the last 12 years?

Because of her central role as a figure head in promoting the caliphate invasion. Pretty simple.

Not to say there aren't other guilty parties, but if she weren't so gung-ho for mudslime cock then the situation would not be as bad as it is.

Merkel belongs in prison for destroying Europe

She only did it because master america said so

Because she's been (((their))) bitch since birth.

Because we hate our own government especially the third worldism it promotes and she is a perfect embodiment of it

this is the correct answer

But if she had stood up against it, then it wouldn't be as bad.

Exactly. West Germany was US puppet ever since WW2, to care for your country's interest.

Don't expect any other "decent" politician.

So you're saying that in addition to fucking up the US, Obama fucked up Germany, too?

If she stood up against it, CIA would fuck our shit up, like it did with so many countries around the globe

There's a difference between pushing back on the agenda and trying to sell it like it's going out of style. Don't have such a pushover mentality.

They fell for the meme

Fuck Merkel and fuck you troll but speaking of why I hate Merkel is simple. She hates freedom of speech and her country like so many others leaches off our money that goes into NATO. I am highly anti NATO and pro Russia-America relations. Also fuck the EU and fuck Merkel for accepting Islam.

people who push back against agenda dont stay in power for long in Germany.
Our last chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, refused to follow USA into Iraq war. He lost the next ellection.
Merkel, who always does everything America wants, has stayed in power for 12 years and will win the next election aswell

Because she's a cunt, Hans.

Because we subsidize your military and get zero in return for it.

I hope this bitch is gangbanged by a camel jockey patrol.

what you get back in return is a vassal state that does your bidding

Sounds like a legitimate reason to dislike her, no?

Women shouldn't be leaders and I don't respect countries that have women leaders.

for germans, yes
for americans, not so much. she is your loyal lapdog

GAS THE KIKES. RACE WAR NOW

She might be the lapdog of my government, but she is no lapdog of mine.

But you benefit from the decisions your government makes.
If Merkel becomes hostile with Russia and buys more gas and oil from USA instead, this brings more jobs and money to America.
If merkel buys more oil from Saudis, they have more money to buy American weapons, which again, benefits American workers who are in weapon industry

That's much less important to me than the US also being flooded with the 3rd world. There are other options for economic prosperity that don't involve long term irreversible destruction of nations, people, culture, civilization, etc.

So she rose to power knowing she would bend to the American will.

That's not the person who should lead.

We fixed our situation ,still more to do though, but you should fix yours.

Blaming america won't save you. Take some responsibility for your country's actions and beliefs. We know america has been pieces of shit to people and we're working to fix things.
I suggest you get your own house in order. Don't look to us to come save you all. Our negotiator-in-chief will make you pay for salvation.

We give Saudis weapons so they'll keep pricing oil with the US Dollar. It's what our government fuckos setup when they ended the gold standard.

We can't stand politicians who bend over and beg for glabalists dick. The world needs heroes and sometimes they die. If it were easy, it wouldn't be heroic.

Blame game is childish and feminine. Be the change you want to see.

for decades, you used your influence to make sure that German leaders were always pro-American, and that Germany remained dependant on USA, almost like a vassal state.
Then, out of the blue, you suddenly elect a leader who says "America First". While we had no time to build up the military or political alliances to be independant.
Can't you see how you are putting us in a very bad position?

I see what you're saying.
But you can either decide what's best for your country and act accordingly, or blame us (instead of the Roth$childs) and see what good it does.

Are you seeking help or do you just want burgers to admit we've been led by derp-state, totalitarian kikes?

We aren't taking it anymore. Whatever position you're left in, is your starting point to change. I'm not helping you. I'm busy helping myself.

We haven't had the chance to elect an "America First" president for a long time.

I think Germany probably has more to worry about with regard to the future of the EU than relations with the US. The US absolutely has an interest in Europe remaining reasonably stable, prosperous, and friendly.

It's not too late to start investigating potential alternate political and military arrangements. You're not even going to have to deal with Brexit for a while yet, and it's not a sure thing that the EU is going to come apart any further than that too soon.