Germany has introduced mandatory Islamic and Jewish studies

>Germany has introduced mandatory islamic and jewish studies for its kindergarten students while leaving christian and catholic studies as an opt in for parents

archive.is/k1kePo

This is satire

Good, Europe deserves to burn for being full of serfs in 2017.

fake

archive doesn't exist

I agree with studying Judaism, more power to those kids but why the fuck would you also make them study Islam? They're the two most incompatible religions. The Qu'ran literary teaches to kill any non-muslim whilst the Torah states we need to live peacefully among all peoples.

Is this a way for the Germans to culture shock their kids into becoming little Jihadi's? Because this is what you'll get. Islam is notorious for indoctrination.

ironically, the biggest red flag that this is fake without even checking the article, is the fact that muzzies would never stand having jew studies.

they fucking hate jews

The tora allows jews to steal and kill from goyim and that they can`t do jack shit against it. The tora lets you suck children penises. The tora says goyim are nothing but animals to the jews.

So fuck off with your shilling you kike

Exactly. They might as well be teaching Torah alongside with Mein Kampf. Because Quran is just as or probably more jew hating book. Doesn't make sense. Peace to Jerusalem

Isn't that the Talmud?

Fake news are fake news
It's always when the lefties do some stupid shit in a little worthless town or city it's always ALL OF GERMANY
Yeah fuck off leaf cuck

Torah and Talmud are totally different. Torah is pure Old Testament. Whether the Jews understand their own book is another topic, but Torah isn't trashy like this. Nowhere in the Torah does it condone stealing from goys or anything like that. It's Bible after all.

Talmud is just total
trash though.

I agree with studying Islam, why the fuck would they study a beta religion like Judaism, sounds beta as fuck.

>hurrr durrrrr Im a ALPHA MUDSLIME
>allah gives me a harem of girls to shag inshallahallahshadjsadhasd
>Judaism and christians are BETA males while we muzlims totally manly
Please stop you're too cringy...

F

fake link. Fuck off you stupid leaf

>I agree with studying Judaism

Of course you do.

>the nose knows

depends what the study is

Jewish tricks? Okay to study
Jewish tolerance? Absolutely... haram? I don't know arabic

>kike
>uses deus vult flag

And you're using a fucking memeflag yourself, ya fucking loser.

Grazie

>burger wanting some of the action

>racist past

Uh, do these retards not realize Hitler was allied with the Muslims?

In fact, we should meme it....

Merkel wants same alliance as Hitler.

says EU French fry