en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

communism

Only left indoctrinated people do.

Shills incoming in 3,2,1

CS is why i hate you vlad that's all.

It doesn't

Not world, just big corporations.

Why dose the world hate any one thats not them self?

Because you are invaders who don't belong in this continent.

Because ((((((((((America))))))))) told them so.
Globalisation is americanization.

>That blini cat
>Natalia Poklonskaya

I can assure you I do not.

the only people that hate Russia are DNC,EU,NATO plants

>flag
>speaks on behalf of europe
Kys Mohammed

Well let's see; the fucking politicians still peddle this Russophobia anti communist bullshit agenda even though Russia is now embracing nationalism and getting rid of the gay.

Subhuman mafia state with no hope or future

Because Russia is an actual geopolitical, military and economic competitor to them. To contract in Saudi Arabia religious police can beat and execute people on the spot and afterwards their bodies will be hanged from construction cranes from a crowded highway overpass! Source:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/saudi-arabia-uncovered/

But the West always bitches about Russia and hardly peeps about worthless, degenerate terrorist spreading Saudi Arabia? Why? Because Saudis cannot possibly be considered competitors meanwhile Russia has top notch military tech, is a leader in space technology, has a fairly educated population, and can resist Western foreign policy and create its own client states and sphere of influence.

In old times Russia was a threat and an enemy to Great Britain, Germany, and The Vatican, and then with the Soviet Union a threat to the whole world. Now Russia is no longer really a threat but the globalists/west need an enemy, so they fan the flames of hatred and fear directed towards Russia everywhere, especially in it's neighbouring countries with old grievances, that have been conquered by Russia or fought wars with it..

A lot of reasons.

But major one are competition for market share. Russia was to be exploited by the IMF and NATO allies, during soviet collapse,

It didn't happen the way it was supposed to happen.

Because they are weak dumb subhumans. Russia will rule the world. Neo soviet union will rise. Putin is new stalin.

Won't happen.

You have GDP the size of Mexico.

You have military spending's the 'size' of Lockheed Martins earnings.

You have no Sea power to control trade routes,

And you are being integrated into China's sphere.

Because Russia has whipped the ass of the entire Europe twice in recent memory.

Because it's a country that shouldn't exist considering what it's been through the last 100 years alone, and yet here it is, still alive and kicking.

Because in the end all shall perish and we will outlive and outlast them all

Someday Rome was just a one city.

HAHAHAHAH
Ching chang chong
Selling Baikal on the side faggot.
>Why does the world hate Russia?
Think about it, has your country done anything good after communist revolution?

You have been surrounded by NATO military bases in each corner and you have no negotiating power over anything.

Your corporations USE foreign markets to 'attract' capital.

Eurobonds, and US Adr's.

Coz it's fail-state, that pretend to be something, owned by western-oriented oligarchy wich only suck oil/gas

Truth is I don't think the west generally hates Russia... we don't trust it. Now generally we hate Islam. You do keep picking leaders who look like dictators.. but that's a mistake anyone can make.. *looking at you America*

Russia was completely destroyed during WW1.

It's disturbing to say how Germans wiped your ass.

the doesnt hate Russia , the kikes hate it and everybody who is in their pockets.

This is the best answer so far.

We will kick your white asses together with chineese and chechens.

> t. brainwashed american idiot
Is it CNN who told you so? IT'S FAKE NEWS. FUCK OFF. RUSSIA IS GREAT, USA SUCKS.

if you believe the fake news media the world hates russia

>We will kick your white asses together with chineese and chechens.
Because saying that you would kick our asses with ethnic Russians would get you locked up?

Because it's a degenerate communist dictatorship LARPing as a nationalist democracy and trying to take over the world.

>indepedent christian counrty that has massive amounts of resources

dont be dense u know why

Birthplace of Communism is an image that can't be washed away... even if communism fell long ago and Russians today hate it.

It's not what CNN says. It's a dam facts.

Look at your GDP, military spending and dependency on Oil prices. Which by the way will be kept artificially low for a while now.

You have absolutely nothing to threat US with. Ballistic missiles on Romania border can be launched any moment.

Even Gazprom 26% stake is already owned by American Depository Receipts.

check your invasions

Because they are commies

because of (((who))) runs the world, and the fact its illegal for them to bank on Russian soil

SU and Russia are mutually exclusive, soviets hate Russians and have subverted the rest of the world into their way of thinking

>no sea power
>world's longest coast line and 100% of all nuclear powered ice breaking air craft carriers
fuck off child, quit trying to grasp that which you will never reach

Do you really believe this fake shit???

> american edukation
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/За_русский_народ!

>World hates Russia
Why do people fall for these burger memes?

This major misunderstanind in the mindvof the western civilization, at least it's modern variant, possibly lies in the fact that we're a warrior nation. Our history is a string of wars, fight for survival, betrayals and not very successful attempts at building a peaceful, if opportunistic society in the veing of western european ones. That's why we were usually late to the happy tiems - when western europeans had their civilized inner conflicts and regulated war, we were dying and fighting - with and by the hands of enemies outer and inner.
Perhaps it's the reason why we suck at helping ourselves at times of peace but unite when war is about.

That's the paradox of the national character. Who ever comes here - dies here. It's a burial ground, in the end.

If we're deemed the ultimate evil on Earth - we might well be it. No matter how much time Russia would be declared broken apart, it's population dying out, it's defenses shut down - we'll rise again. It happened many, many times.
Not like a phoenix, none of that romantical crap. Rise like a fucking zombie to lay waste to whoever thinks that they've won and overcome us.

Communism was born in Germany though. Russia was just such a cluster fuck than a revolution turned it into the Soviet Union.

I'd say the only reason the west hates Russia is that Russia refuses to be a lap dog, refuses to give in and go with the flow, and Putin refuses not to be submissive and femenine. I sure as shit wouldn't want to live in Russia, but I don't see anything relatively wrong with anything they do.

because you conquered usa without a single bullet fired. orange buffoon is working perfectly

I don't really care about Russia, desu.
Before 2016, when I thought of Russia, I thought of. I dunno, shit like snow, and vodka. Now I just think of Hillary Clinton. Wish I would stop hearing about it so I could forget she exists.

*Funded cluster fuck.

This.

You may have survived it, but when you were sick you began to spread the disease.

>orange buffoon
Liberal detected.

You're AIDS made into a country. You're Freddie Mercury ca. 1991, the body is shutting down.

finally someone got the history right but to correct you a bit the collapse of the SU was ((their)) gateway for the russian resources and now that putin doesent plays along and ended some ,,deals,, they are mad and the prop machine is working again

right after the su collapsed the prop against it or the new russia was little to nonexistend and i get 150% prop news all the time cause germany

I don't. The Sovjet time is over, some people just like to live in the past.

The issue is they have nothing right wing there everyone is liberal who hates gays but is raised in single mother household.

Yeah. You nailed it on the head with that one.

ummm no, sweetie

that would be America, cause we are number 1 in everything

>bankers are not the real puppeteers

Russia should be divided into smaller countries based on ethnicity.

Prove me wrong, Piotr

Bangladesh is redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg

Nobody hates Russia.
We are amused that your president lets Trump dickride him like a mong whore.

People who fell for communism:
>niggers
>gooks
>latrinos
>russians
Russians confirmed for subhuman.

I kinda hate it desu :/, nothing personal but I have a feeling that Putin might want Romania puppeted

I heard tell there's few who really buy into the Church's propaganda, they're just disillusioned.

The Western media just buys into shit like WWII entertainment parks, the Nashi Youth Movement, Putin's banter, Patriarch Kirill being more popular/powerful than he really is etc.

Everyone who says otherwise is a paid shill that show up in their news over and over again. Again, these are anecdotes from Russians, I don't know how accurate it is.

What could possibly make you think that? :^)

Politics aside, it's just a trash country with a trash population. Russians are rude and simple-minded, and the country doesn't offer the world anything of value.

You are correct. It is like American SJW's only the opposite, the country is left leaning and makes hordes of zombies(bydlos) a story that they are based. Basically the opposite of USA.

Because Hillary Clinton is a sixties retread who hopes that appealing to Cold War anti-communism will save her political career.

The world has moved on Mrs. Clinton.

kerdasi amaq

>You have GDP the size of Mexico.
GDP is nothing but a size of dollar denominated debt. On a more reasonable basis of PPP Russia comes 5th or 6th and Mexico what, 12th?
>You have military spending's the 'size' of Lockheed Martins earnings.
And military capability to annihilate western civilization, whereas the entire US military can only chase after arabs in the desert and Lockheed Martin performs no other function than feeding bloated army of bureuacracts and lobbyists. Every screw in F-35 is priced 10x of it's actual worth.
>You have no Sea power to control trade routes,
I suggest buying a map and check who controls the Northern Ocean, a fastest naval route between China and Europe.
>And you are being integrated into China's sphere.
Just as much as Russia is being "integrated" into European "sphere".

Russia fucked them in Syria.

and american youth :^)

>GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product
Ok.

Seems like most Romanians do although nobody in Russia ever talks or mentions Romania ever.

Because you're inbred retards who only accept cash because your country's infrastructure is assbackwards and ruin every online shooter game with a bunch inane 12 year olds, then clog up torrent sites with modified versions of Windows XP. You're always loud, always drunk, and your writing system is fucking runes. You also ruined Eastern Europe. Kill yourself, vodka nigger.

>sweden
>the twink nest of Europe
>calls other countries trash

You country is dead. Worse than Russia's.

because you won't leave eastern europe alone

Dude Russia is far worse
You can't imagine how cucked that place is...

I suggest leaving your village once in a while, other than cleaning shit in London toilets after Friday curry. In terms of living standards and infrastructure, Riga is barely Voronezh-tire. And it would have been worse if Russians didn't invest into you so much after 2008 meltdown.

>whining about runes with a Nazi flag
Fucking kek

I don't hate Russia. We share 400 years of common history, bloody history of fighting and strugling, sometimes together and often against each other. I hope Russia will change for better and will stop bringing misery in this world like USSR did with the whole Eastern Europe that will be catching up West for the next century. Now Russia doesn't offer any idea for other counries to follow, EU does: the idea of peaceful Europe where countries work together for better future. I know it is far from reality now but it is something we can dream about. Russia doesn't give anything like this. Instead we can have imported corruption, war and degeneracy.

Nobody gives a fuck chang

And that's a bad thing how? Barbarians need to be civilized.

>And it would have been worse if Russians didn't invest into you so much after 2008 meltdown.
AHAHAHAHAHAH
Made my day....
Russians that have any value in RF already live here. Knowing Latvian Jewy nature they will get Latvianaized in 4 generations.
>Riga is barely Voronezh-tire.
A country with no resources.
Voronez tier. Seems pretty good.
>I suggest leaving your village once in a while, other than cleaning shit in London toilets after Friday curr
At least I can clean toilets and earn some capital outside borders , I don't know about you though.

Because you make horrible vodka.
Yes, it is cheap and I drink it like water, but it still is horrible.

And you are ugly.

Globalist propaganda to stop western europe uniting with russia thereby combining into a superpower union that could topple USA.

What's a fuck chang?

This barbarian knows not of what he speaks. Typical Latvian.

leave Poland alone

>they will get Latvianaized in 4 generations.
Too bad Latvia itself will completely die out long before that.

Well, I don't see how it make your life worse than it already is.

they do it to revert eyes from China

yep, in 1917 the zionists managed to overthrow the empire. uk, france, and germany are no longer empires either
except the media powerhouse isn't specifically targetting them
also 70 years of communist reign left a very narrow perspective upon the people, and they're not exactly doing wonders for their image right now
I am honestly glad I am no longer living there, but simultaneously couldn't be prouder of my northern heritage despite the amount of embarrassment I receive

*1000 years

Other countries can't handle the bantz.

It doesn't, the jewish controlled fake news media makes you think that though.

I don’t hate russia, I hate it for communism though.

you

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is why I love Latvian posters. You can literally feel the heat of their epic butthurt over Russia. He will teach his children and grandchildren the art of butthurt. Meanwhile in Russia nobody even remembers where that shithole is.

Sure.
You think anyone spoke Latvian here 2 generations ago here?
Latvians are jews man, my family wasn't even speaking a single word in Latvian 3 generations ago plus this place had more Germans,Poles and Russians combined what happened Latvians culturally cucked them, you can't win over them and this comes from Polish,Russian, Jew mix.

are

disgusting

>source of a commie cancer
>massive subversion of the West
>regular ((( putin ))) shilling
>muh superpower, muh bear!!!!!1111

Sure, Poles are alright. We don't mess mess with them anymore.

because most russians are fucking retarded