Do Americans who do drugs realize the magnitude of the suffering they're causing in Mexico?

Do Americans who do drugs realize the magnitude of the suffering they're causing in Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-cartel-hitman-has-hands-feet-and-head-cut-off-while-still-alive.6320/
miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/
youtube.com/watch?v=zy9mgzxoWgg&ytbChannel=vincehkm
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdm5EkaPdeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude weed lmao

Fuck, I thought that was a tattoo

>caring for spics
fucking kek!

kek

What the fuck is that thing?

I honestly don't care at all.

I don't do drugs, But if I did....It wouldn't bother me some spics head got cut off in Mexico.

Unless your a public official, in the media, or involved in drugs/the cartel yourself in Mexico...The cartel will not bother you.

All those dead spics littering the streets are all involved with the cartel, So no. I feel no sympathy at all for them

Also, why does he have a landing strip?

WHY ARE WE GIVING MONEY TO ISIS WE HAVE TO HELP MeXICO!

Yes, we have drug dealers here too and they don't do any of that shit, in fact they ask you to hang out and play video games

Sucks being a subhuman doesn't it?

Wow really makes me think. Maybe Mexicans who have legally immigrated and become citizens here should vote for the party trying to punish drug crime not, "dude weed legalize it man".

UMA DELICIA

>THEY MADE SPICS CUT EACH OTHERS FACES OFF
shut up faggot

I wish we'd follow the lead of a certain flip head of state

kek

not to burst your bubble but most Americans don't buy shitty mexican drugs.

did that dude have a landing strip?

I think its a banana Jesus. Mexicans love Jesus in all shapes, pit stains, shit smears, failing foundations, bananas, everything.

It's just their subhuman aztec genes that cause this.
If it wasn't for drugs they would find other reasons to do this.

But user mexicans have been killing each other for years. They fought like 4-6 civil wars before the current state was created, and somehow dudeweed is to blame when they do it again?

That is just because spic can't reach true trust among eachother so they have to use fear to mantain their leadership/keep everybody mouth shut

The only drugs from Mexico American's don't usually buy is marijuana.

Just about all other drugs with the exception of about half of the heroin (Gooks send half over, Mexico sends the other half), We buy from Mexico.

Cocaine, Heroin, pressed pills, meth, All that comes from Mexico.

Hate to burst your bubble

California's dispensaries sell marijuana that's domestically produced

No. It's strictly a selfish act to do drugs. They literally don't care.

kek did that fag shave his pubes like a chick? no wonder they killed him

Legalize drugs and this violence goes away 2 weeks.

I hope they will buy more.

Horrendous yet extremely fascinating do you have more of these? And how can I contribute to have more of these in the future?

Drugs being illegal is what's causing that, not people who use them.

But what about all the for profit prisons and millions and millions spent on probation, parole, and the courts?

How come McDonalds and Burger King employees don't cut each other's heads off? I'm starting to think spics are just savages and are using drugs as an excuse to act like barbarians. Just because Dems Gus make a lot of money doesn't mean you have to torture your rivals. I don't see the connection between drugs and violence. I see a connection between shitskins and violence.

My drugs are made in the USA, user. They're even taxed.

You mean do the people who started the "war on drugs" realize the suffering their causing right?

>that pic

At first i was like "sick tatoo m8" and the i was all like "shit , that's rough m8".

>my local weed dealer being the equivalent of a vast drug cartel syndicate is a fair comparison
you live a sheltered existence

Lobby our politicians then you lazy beaners. Not our fault this shit is illegal.

They reverse scalped him

To answer your question, drug users aren't prone to considering the needs of those around them, or even their own needs in the long term. They obviously don't have a problem with supporting crime in their own countries, why would they even think of the impact their money has in another country?

It is just a trust problem see Also compare it to other gang around the world (that are racially homogeneous)

Nice white teeth

drugs are good they help you meet 1 on 1 with god

mexico is like illuminatti: the nation

bringing light to the darkness,

Homie , that's that Apache blood in me.

That's not how things works user.

Either they don't or most likely don't care.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

COOL STORY M8

>Do Americans[...] realize the magnitude of the suffering they're causing in Mexico?

Mexico is a hellhole because Mexicans are vicious retards.

I grow my own weed so no. :)

nice white teeth

Latin America had almost 0 violent crime before Americans started becoming degenerates.

Really make you think.

No, the vast majority of them do not.

So, moving on what keeps them from understanding, and how do we make them understand?

legalize cocaine, its all natural mon! end the violence today!

Do Mexicans who hop borders realize the magnitude of suffering they cause here?

>Comparing corporations to drug cartels

You're a fucking retard.

Shrooms and LSD don't come from Mexico so I'm in the clear

You seem to be misunderstanding OPs question.

Hes not enquiring whether you, as a fat, coke snorting American are worried you will be beheaded but whether you realise the drugs that you shoot into your veins has a knock on effect of causing Juans head to be chopped off in Tamaulipas. Your unemployment check, that you spend on low grade mexican brick weed, causes José to defend his plaza.

>reddit spacing

gtfo

Knowing spics , sounds like bullshit.

>i swear these subhumans beheading and skinning people alive will stop doing it if you let them sell drugs legaly, there is no way that these violent people will find another reason to kill people, it couldn´t possibly have to do with genetics that people decending from a tribe that sacificed humans in such high numbers that they poisoned their drinking waters would create death cults and start killing people I mean cmon we are all euqual am i right guys? dude weed lmao just let people smoke weed and the violence will stop i promise

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-cartel-hitman-has-hands-feet-and-head-cut-off-while-still-alive.6320/

Mexico seems pretty based
Mexico only create drugs and sell them to america,then degenerated burgers take it and die
also Mexico is Christian

But you could also say no market, no violence, no border hopping.

MUH EVIL USA

Except if you legalized drugs, people could just grow and sell it in the USA and the cartels wouldnt be able to make money from it anymore, you narrow sighted imbecile

how did they do this? what are the teeth made of and the "hair"? wtf

miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/

>Just let them sell drugs, these things are totally normal and only occur because they are frustrated that drugs are illegal

The guys running the Cartels are all Meds or Castizos , the Spics are the soldiers. At least that's the way it seems to me.

That Conquistador blood certainly dosen't help.

Dr Rockso is not amused of your mocking.

youtube.com/watch?v=zy9mgzxoWgg&ytbChannel=vincehkm

>Implying all drugs are weed
Go ahead, try to do meth or cocaine without notCartel.INC supplying the base materials.

I think the guy's saying the said Juans work in the drug trade so who cares if they get knocked off

My personal opinion? Mexicans need to get their shit together. Theres enough money selling this shit for everyone, and there would be more if they didnt spend it all on military grade weapons and mountains of foot soldiers. Dont blame America for the violence. Stop the fighting in Mexico and flood America with the goods, niggers and white trash die, everyone lives happily ever after.

Underrated

Checked and Juan wouldnt be in the drug trade if there was no trade.

Did you read his post at all? Have some tea and wake up Nigel, then realized read the post. He stated very clearly, that he doesn't give a shit about them.

No most herion comes from fucking middle east.
Dumb ass.

Underrated

Juan would be panhandling instead.

Nice b8 faggot

and you guys think niggers are the subhumans

hey, i was gonna point that idiot to that obvious fact. leave the intelligent comments to dutch posters summerfag.

but drugs are illegal all over the place, mexicans are just naturally evil

dude muh peaceful weed

You're talking about people's lives here you godless sociopath.

A lot of it comes in from the Dominican Republic nowadays

Its called science dumbass.
Cleetus used to make his own meth until the DEA made it harder to get the equipment and chemicals to make it.

FPBP

>Americans who do drugs

no you mean the CIA

It has to do with the monoamine oxidase-A gene
Latinos and other southern people have a disproportional representation of this gene.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdm5EkaPdeY

They don't care.

it's a face-scalped decapitated head resting on a de-limbed torso

Americans have been doing drugs since before the country's inception.....

Yeah bro, el Chapo el clear 60% white.
The true is that EVERYBODY is mixed down here.

That's actually not a bad point.

Yes because poppy plants grow in hot areas.
Way to not know horticulture.

Ever since I saw that vid of the guy getting his throat slashed whilst still alive but with his face skinned, I figure that most of the time some poor fuck turns up with their head skinned and cut off they were probably still alive during the skinning. Nasty.

Do we blame violence in Shitcago on Mexicans?
Sure the need for dope heads creates demand but the Mexican culture is one where life is not valued. Legalized drugs and they find something else to bring money in like human trafficking children for sex. These are Cretins who need to be exterminated.

mexico could legalize everything and regulate it. This would harm america in a extreme way

>Unless your a public official, in the media, or involved in drugs/the cartel yourself in Mexico...The cartel will not bother you.
Or if you are a kid, so they butcher you for your organs, or a girl ages 0-20 so they kid nap you and sell you as a slave, or have some money so they kill kidnap someone from your family for money, or just if you happen to be relaed to someone who is in the drug business, even if he is the black sheep and the rest of the family cut all ties with him, you can still be killed just as revenge, or if you own a bussiness you're gonna have to pay protection money, and a lot more.
But you're right, you shouldn't care, it our problem to solve and mexican polititians are easy top scare/buy, just tell your CIA to stop outfitting the cartels better then our army in exchange of drug money, so we actually have a chance.

Most of them are liberals and they only care about hating conservatives and virtue signaling.

In Colorado most of the cocaine is bought by Mexicans. There was a burrito shop in town that was openly selling coke. If you ordered a special type of burrito the owner would go into the back room and come out with a burrito and a small bag of coke. All the users were Mexicans. Eventually a user turned him in as part of a plea.

Cool im sure my homegrown in my back yard is contributing to cartels.

Cheeky bastard.