Why are Brits so butthurt over these irrelevant islands?

Who don't they just simply give it back to argentina like they did with Hong kong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reassertion_of_British_sovereignty_over_the_Falkland_Islands_(1833)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe because the islands aren't filled to the brim with gooks

I'm British and I think we should give up on the Malvinas.

It's not worth the hassle.

We didn't give anything back, there was an agreement which we stuck to.
As for the Falklands there isn't anything to hand back because they belong to us.

>'I want to give up the land that has never belonged to another country to that country because they failed an invasion before and keep whining about it even though the inhabitants consider themselves members of the empire.'
Nupol is fucking cancer.

>Britain
>Empire
Kek

You have a gift for debate, I am in awe.

So if a nig steals your wallet, does it automatically become his legit property? Huh

>back
it was never rightfully theirs

Who did we steal the Falklands from exactly?

Like gibraltar, it is ultra strategic

If you find a $20 bill on the ground, and when you pick it up some homeless nig says it's his and demands you give it back, do you?

>Never theirs
Looks like someone needs a history lesson

>It's stretegic therefore your stuff is mine
>Englander logic

Because the people living there want to stay as a part of the Commonwealth and their will should be respected.

>back
It was never has never and will never be Argentinian

Why the fuck is the line going all the way to the british isles? The closest british territory to the fakland islands IS the Falkland islands, you retard, your map is shit.

You do realise nobody in the UK really talks or cares about them.

Unti l was about 11 I didn't even know we won the Falkland war. We never talk about it.

Argentina on the other hand... they teach it from birth.

>Because the people living there want to stay as part of the Commonwealth
Well no shit. Imagine if all the Finns in Aland were killed and replaced by Russians. What would happen if they held a referendum? Oh wait, they already did that in Crimea and guess what happened.

What even goes on in the Falklands. Also i believe OP is Argentine hiding beneath ancap

>butthurt

>Also i believe OP is Argentine hiding beneath ancap

well obviously

We didn't steal them you window licker

See

that image shows the opposite

It's a shorter distance if you just go up

>earth is flat
>ameridumb educashun

Sheep, birds, prefabs and military installations.

Must be odd living in a British Overseas Territory, I've always wanted to visit one.

if they give it back to the latinos where will we have our offshore accounts?

No it proves that you immediately stole the islands that argentina owned (which wasn't owned by the UK) at that time.

>englander

OHH IT'S THE KRAUT!

Turn your geolocation on OP

-EEZ
-PROJECTION

is it cozy as fuck? Do they speak English?

Because China is strong and Argentina is weak.

to protect the whites there

but it clearly shows they were not part of argentina to begin with

if thief takes your bread, and you take it back, does that make you also a thief?

FFS! Don't tell them!

>hidden flag
>I'm British

not at all suspicious

it's incredibly comfey except for the winter when it's an absolute shithole and the summer when it's an abolsute shithole. But it's still kinda comfey. The airfield is a shithole so is Stanley. But it's our shithole, and that makes it comfey.

so if anyone has a claim its france?

>Why r breet so butthart about deees islands
>You own it
>Ayyyy am dah wan complaining
>YUUUUUUUU bathurrrrttttt DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lel, britfags will lower themselves to argue with spics over who does or doesn't "own" a bunch of islands that are fucking worthless

It's mostly uninhabited or large farm "camps" outside of Stanley, the small capital town.

The inhabitants are British, speak English ofc, in recent years they've seen immigration from other British Overseas Territories like the absolutely isolated Saint Helena.

Because it gives them a legitimate claim to land in Antarctica Look at a map of all the legitimate claims according to the treaty on Antarctica

Buenos Aires is probably much more White then London

its all british people mate, no argies at all.

Falkland residents decided to go with an actually competent nation instead of a bunch of illiterate spaniards.

The Falklands were British before Argennna was even a country.

We're not butthurt. We won the war. It's Argies who are butthurt. Pic related.

>Yanks literally send their kids off to be killed fighting Israel's wars

Wew lad

I think OPs gone

The Falklands have been British for longer than Argentina has existed as a country. IF they were to decide they'd rather be independent that's their decision, but the arsepained spics on the other side of the argie sea have absolutely zero claim to them.

This exact fucking thread again

Hello

you stupid flat earthers, the distance is much shorter if you go from the other side of the globe.

> Britfag arguing over pointless islands
> Meanwhile, under full multicultural invasion
> Children being blown to bits is part and parcel
> Also implying that the UK isn't fighting Israel's wars either
O H B O Y

I don't understand how argies think they have any rights to the falklands.

Even the people that live there don't want you, they like British rule.

Just fuck off already.

A FUCKING RAMP
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
R
A
M
P

No one here care for those islands, no matter if it have tons of oil, we see that having rich resources doesn't mean our people will live better. Honestly we are very butthurt for other things, people is having a very hard time here.

The ones who invaded those islands were a non democratic government supported by united States

>In 1765 John Byron of the Royal Navy, claimed them for King George III
>In 1816 Argentina declared Independence
Hmmmm I wounder who has the rightful clam

hahaha subtle

It wasn't owned by any nation for three decades, meaning Spain abandoned it. Then argentina inherited it but then the butthurt Brits stole it.

these may or may not be true.

One thing that is true though....

>56%

>One thing that is true though....
%

DELET THIS

It belonged to the mapuche nation, filthy brits.

Sigh.

Because Peru supported Argentina through thick and thin.

Peru and Bolivia were victims of America's and UK's plan for Chile to attack them. Anglo supremacy = War of the Pacific.

Read a book.

>argentina inherited it
Why.

If anything Spain has a better claim to them than the niggers.

>full multicultural invasion

Aha, yes mate. You guys are the ones literally going to be a minority in 30 years.

> mfw this is the only rebuttal you've got after you realize your own argument can be used against you

Argentina never owned it.

SHHHH!!! Keep your mouth shut!

Oi bruv, you must've taken some acid to the face to think that the US is in any more danger than you are

Because no one had it and was abandoned. You are allowed to inherit land that is not owned by anyone. Happened all the time in history. Different from the posh English inbreds which took it by force.

you claim britain is under a full multicultural invasion. I stated that it is much worse for you, glass houses and all that.

>part and parcel
said by a muslim mayor. Why imply brits think that.

>fighting israel's wars

No my friend, fighting the US's wars because we want to appear powerful and get some nice freebies from you guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reassertion_of_British_sovereignty_over_the_Falkland_Islands_(1833)

>On 20 May 1776 the British forces under the command of Lieutenant Clayton formally took their leave of Port Egmont, leaving a plaque asserting Britain's continuing sovereignty over the islands.[1]TheFalkland Islandsremained an important outpost for whalers and sealers who used the islands to shelter from the worst of the South Atlantic weather.

>In 1823, after itswar of independence against Spain, theUnited Provincesgranted land on East Falkland toLuis Vernet, who first travelled to the islands the following year. That first expedition failed almost as soon as it landed, and a second attempt, in 1826, sanctioned by the British (but delayed until winter by aBrazilian blockade), also failed after arrival in the islands. In 1828, the United Provinces government granted Vernet all of East Falkland, including all its resources, with exemption from taxation if a colony could be established within three years. He took settlers, some of them British, and before leaving once again sought permission first from the British Consulate inBuenos Aires. After receiving consent, Vernet agreed to provide regular reports to the British consul and expressed the desire for British protection for his settlement should they decide to re-establish their presence in the islands.

>On Vernet's return to the Falklands, Puerto Soledad was renamed Puerto Luis. The United Provinces proclaimed Luis Vernet as governor of the islands in 1829. British diplomatic protests at the appointment and declarations of sovereignty were ignored. The United Provinces also granted Vernet exclusive rights to seal hunting in the islands. This too was disputed by the British and US consulates at Buenos Aires but once again the diplomatic protests were ignored.

Read the juicy bit at the end of the page yourself, and learn that the argies pushed their luck too far

the nose knows

> said by a muslim mayor
ELECTED muslim mayor of the British capital and most populous UK city, even more meme magik is that he won with... u guessed it, 56% of the vote ;^)

> we want to appear powerful
> get some nice freebies
well you're failing on both fronts, why are you deflecting? every (You) is coming from left field at this point, I bring up the pointless stupidity of fighting over some spic islands that nobody gives a fuck about and the bongs flock in droves talking about minorities

surely you all aren't this retarded?

I'll go ahead and correct myself, ENGLISH capital, not British capital, since I know you'll probably try to use that as an argument next and avoid any of the actual topic

>deflecting
I spoke about every point you brought up in your comment.

Nice one, Juan.

>spic islands
First claimed by the French, populated now by Anglos. Real spic shit.

Although, as you have a US flag, you probably are a spic so arguing with you is pointless.

>standing up for your brothers in Argentina aren't you

Maybe cuz almost nobody there identifies as anything other than a brittish citizen

Well it's the capital of England and the UK.

4 words - Antartica

Fucking hell mate, do you have to sit through a ten minute advert to use Wikipedia in the US or something?

Pisses off the Argies.
That's about it.

> "hurr durr I'm not deflecting!!"
> resorts to calling me a spic now
jesus christ you're fucking thicc in the skull

FPBP

Whoops :)

you claimed it was pointless to fight over some spic islands.

I corrected you and said that they were not spic and showed perhaps why you have such a bias by seeing the argument as pointless. Because you want to support you own side without seeming to go against international law.

>someone from the US who doesn't know about the world

wew lad

Retard detected
The people who live there have lived there longer than Argentina had existed
they had a referendum and 99% voted uk

Using Argie logic Iceland should be British
Proximity to already inhabited islands does not equal ownership of said islands

Falklands votes 99.9% its british territory, drbate over.

Why dont southern corn areas have a vote for independence from argentina?

same here. it's pathetic holding on to somewhere so far away that is fuck all to do with Britain

What does distance matter?
Can you tell me something that has to do with distance that Im suppossed to understand?

>Falklands votes 99.9% its british territory, drbate over.

You don't get to import your own people and stop anyone else moving there then say 'the people have voted, it's ours'.

Maybe we should sign London over to India and Pakistan as well?

?
Argentina didnt exist as a country when the Falklands were claimed.

>What does distance matter?

Distance matters because there is absolutely no good reason for the British to be there other than acting like an empire which we are not any more