/jpg/ - Jordan Peterson General

Every hour you aren't sorting yourself out is 1,000 dollars in lost wages (due to the time value of money)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo
youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw
youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
mega.nz/#F!ZTwU3b6A!HpoLmGHVkNw_TxiBYBXDyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Like that is a bad thing
Being a NEET is a revolutionary way to bring down the system with miniscule negatives for the individual.

Got some cleaning to do think ill carry on with part three of the biblical series.

You are like Pinnochio, you let malevolent forces pull your strings instead of taking control of your own destiny.

The miniscule negatives you think you cause on the world are actually a downward spiral you have put yourself in because you hate yourself.

JORDAN PETERSON IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo

Wow really makes u think, I don't understand how you faggots keep jerking him off.
Gotta make that 600k patreon shekels a year + 200k autism bucks from THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw

Juden Peterson is a crypto kike and you goys know it

That's a good fucking meme.

Somebody who tells people to better themselves before trying to change others, loves the bible, beauty, classical music and logical arguments is a kike?

You have no idea how disgusting real Jewishness and Jewish arguments are. There is nothing Jewish about making money in an honest way and JBP is 100% honest.

>oy vey don't let the shekels go!
>buy my program and I'll guarantee you'll make as much as possible!

Jüde raus!

But I enjoy seeing it fall apart. I am willing to go down myself to see the outcome. Curiosity killed the cat as they say.

>Implying the world isn't driven by arguments
>Implying money isn't a tangible manifestation of the success of your arguments

>t. messy room

JBP was right again, you hate yourself. You should love yourself Lithuania, you can visualise your highest and best self and then create micro-goals on the road to your visualisation. Success in your micro-goals will create a positive feedback loop if they are associated with the larger goal.

>JBP was right

Peterson has literally never properly refuted the concept of 'people enjoy seeing hell unleash' He still has no answer for 'if I can get what I want by being bad why should I be good?'

This guy is great, I'm loving the Bible series

>try to be a good goy entrepreneur
>need to find decent artist to work with
>fiverr?
>go down the list throwing $10-15 at random poo in loos, bangladeshis, and various other shitskins
>they're all autistic and can't draw worth a fuck
>no refunds
Trying to sort myself out but it seems really difficult to find competent partners

He has refuted it. Maybe your actions will feel correct in the short-term, such as having promiscuous sex with a bunch of girls will make you feel happy in the short-term but this will not create a lasting happiness that is true in all possible timeframes.

You are like Pinocchio trying to get into pleasure island. Eventually your dopamine receptors will be depleted and you will be begging to have micro-goals for positive self-actualization but it may be too late by then.

Artist for what?

Shirts... trying to get into apparel. I send these people sketches of some ideas I have and they will literally put clip art on a shirt template and mark it done. Freehand artists are hard to find.

>be peterson
>tell people to sort themselves out
>doesnt run for office to sort leaf village

Source youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c

I'm surprised that no one ever asked if he'll get into politics one day

Is there a recommended vid watching order for someone just starting?

peterson memes never fail to make me laugh

They asked him like 2-3 times. He doesn't want to get involved there, has considered it and thinks he does more good where he's at right now.

A month ago or so I promised to upload the Joseph Campbell archive. Here's the complete upload, I highly recommend downloading the video lecture series, which are very similar in style to Peterson's lectures, titled "Mythos" I-III, and "Transformations of Myth Through Time". Campbell's main focus is on mythology, though he also touches on Jung, Nietzsche, and German Idealism in the Mythos series. Enjoy.

mega.nz/#F!ZTwU3b6A!HpoLmGHVkNw_TxiBYBXDyg

happiness is a bad end goal unto itself. Scott Adams correctly teaches systems trumps goals everytime anyways.

Peterson is okay for degenerate normies but Sam Harris was right in that Buddhism (specifically Zen) is the proper representational way forward, not Christianity. Everything positive about Christianity which Peterson preaches, it does better. He chooses it because its more accessible to the West but you will still reach a fractal archetype of the 16th and 17th centuries, which is when the Christian world re-descended into the alchemical archetypes that Jung was so fascinated in. Christianity as an archetypal system cannot hold, Terrence Mckenna spoke in depth about this.

Basically Alan Watts > Jordan Peterson.

Top kek

Alchemy became predominant after the Italian Renaissance because of attempts at bridging the gap that had grown in Christian thought between Classical Aristotelianism and Nominalism, where they hoped to find a 'universal religion' existing sometime in the past, probably espoused by Hermes Trismegistus. This ultimately failed. The end-result of modern thought is to reduce all qualities to physical characteristics which can be mathematically quantified in functions of time and space, i.e. the complete opposite of the alchemical idea of magically attaining the 'essence' of 'substances' in order to manipulate them without physical effort.

>I will never use words I hate, like the trendy and artificially constructed words "zhe" and "zher." These words are at the vanguard of a post-modern, radical leftist ideology that I detest, and which is, in my professional opinion, frighteningly similar to the Marxist doctrines that killed at least 100 million people in the 20th century.

>I have been studying authoritarianism on the right and the left for 35 years. I wrote a book, Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief, on the topic, which explores how ideologies hijack language and belief. As a result of my studies, I have come to believe that Marxism is a murderous ideology. I believe its practitioners in modern universities should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to promote such vicious, untenable and anti-human ideas, and for indoctrinating their students with these beliefs. I am therefore not going to mouth Marxist words. That would make me a puppet of the radical left, and that is not going to happen. Period

This is exactly the kind of man Canada needs now he doesn't want power and he's vehemently opposed to the sjw freaktrain.