Americucks cantmakebeer, tastes like sparkeling water

Americucks cantmakebeer, tastes like sparkeling water

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYlo7Ykmw7A
youtube.com/watch?v=50tlF3kGbT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the drinking age there, 12?

In america we don't just drink one beer. Especially with budweiser. You're supposed to get a beer bong and pound 3 at once, 14 times in a row, and then hover off the ground with your piss stream. Fucking foreigners judge before even bothering to attempt to understand americans.

Beer is disgusting anyway. Would much rather have rum or vodka

It's made for alcoholics and has to appeal to 100 different kinds of people, of course it's going to be piss swill

>he actually drank bud
cuck. Real men drink Yuengling here.

what the fuck is this shit? they dont give you mugs?

that's because Americans can't handle their alcohol aswell as Europeans. European beers are much stronger than the American ones which is why Europeans think American beers taste like some dirty tapwater.
>t. AB Inbev corporate slave

Bud is a great cheap beer kill yourself

Also

>muh microbeers

We have quality beer its just sold domestically on local markets. You cannot call all US beer mass produced piss water

Prohibition really fucked things up.

Sparkling water?
You must be drinking so much shit that you cant even taste it anymore.
In case you didn't get it.
You drink shit, thus, cannot taste the shit in that shit in your pic.

Outside of microbreweries, american beer is garbage (especially budweiser). On the plus side, as more boomers die budweiser, coors, and miller will be fucked.

>muh microbrews

Hipster faggot

Microbrews have been a thing since the 80s, not even close to hipster.

I like my shitty beer... Now fuck off faggot.

Says the Norwegian cuck. I've been to Europe, I've had your beers. Many of them are good, but the craft beers coming out of the US are just as good, if not better. People are obsessed with brewing beer here, and while I hate them, they do a good job. No one drinks Budweiser and the trash you guys look down on anymore.

This. It decimated the old German brewers.

My two favorite brews are Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and Dogfish Head's Raison D'Etre

Have you tried our beer ?

>hover off the ground with your piss stream.
This is how you do it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYlo7Ykmw7A

Our macrobrews are being hit hard by the microbrew/craft beer scene, as people are realizing it doesn't cost much more to buy something local and it will actually have flavor to it.

If you laugh at Bud but gladly gulp shit like Heineken down, you still have shit taste, BTW.

>beer

Enjoy your hoppy jew induced man tits and shrivelled scrote. Pic related is the patrician choice

>>>>>beer
disgusting and will make you obese
if you want to get drunk sometime just shot some vodka pussy faggots

>220 calories a bottle

Enjoy your hard apple juice

You're right. Bud light, coors, and all the other American beers that you've probably heard of are absolutely shot and that's why anyone under 29 doesn't drink that shit. Even sun king is shit. All beer is shit over here I used to think different but the fact is the only beers made in America that are worth drinking are the Goze beers.

Goze and wild ales are amazing over here

>he doesn't like shit beer
>must be hipster
You're a fucking retard m8.

Young's double chocolate stout is ridiculously good. Ever have lagunitas cappuccino stout? It's less sweet, but probably my fav stout overall.

Divine beer thread? Divine beer thread.

I agree with the poof.

>mugs
haha, no silly that would be pleasant and relaxing. Food and drink in America is served like a pig troth. Get your shit, pay, and get out.
And our drinking age is ridiculous. I'm 19 and I can never get a drink because it's illegal to sell to me. But freedom or something.

Yes, we've sold bottled water for decades, nothing new here.
We also brew all kinds of lagers ales, ciders, as well as distill nearly every kind of liquor under the sun.

>Hard booze

You might as well just join the animals and just consume fermented fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=50tlF3kGbT4

>Heineken
Can fuck right off, pic related

Disgusting too
The light is meh.

The lager is shit
The Black and Tan is shit

Sierra Nevada OTRA VEZ is amazing but idk if most people will be able to find it

I don't drink and I think beer snobs are total faggots who need to get a life, however I would have to say America has a lot of beer snobs who drink microbrews, and they are known for being high quality. So the next time you feel like being a sissy euro fag and sipping an artisanal ale, try some of the smaller American brands

>muh cider
Unless you're mixing cinnamon whiskey in it you may as well be drinking candy.
Enjoy your rotting teeth

at least poland does something right

I quit drinking beer. I love it, but reducing the 18 or cans I'd drink throughout the week has caused me to lose a lot of weight. Now if I drink it's orange juice and vodka

>

>fermented fruit

Is nectar

Its so bad for you but damn that shit is nice

Alcohol is literally the blue pill see the protocols of the elders of Zion about it.

>Real men drink Yuengling here.
This is 100% true. I havn't had a drink in almost 2 years, but Yuengling is the best basic lager style beer in the USA. It is not that clear pisswasser faux german budweiser shit.

sure

Alcohol needs chemical for government suggestibility

He's ventured to try something that I don't like to try! Mock him!

>Ever have lagunitas cappuccino stout?

I have a list of all the craft brews that I checked off as I tried them. I've tried them all and my taste buds settled for the youngs and the Dogfish head. I remember trying the cappucino stout but found it a bit too on the coffee side. I'm not much of a coffee drinker.

Hahahahahahaha is it just bottled yeast?

Do you get rations?

Heineken is 47362423 x's than any macrobrew from the states. If i'm at a party and someone offers me a domestic macrobrew, i say no. I'd rather be sober than drink that horseshit.

Call me an elitist, but life is too short to drink garbage. If you can't afford to drink decent beer, sort your life out.

enjoy being saggy and skinnyfat at 30

>what's the similarity between Bud and having sex in a canoe?
>it's fucking close to water

Heineken is shit

Fucking plebs

i'll take the bait for a quick reply.

Do you have any idea how many micro brews there are in America? The reason they export this shit to you, is because it's what your country buys. Here in the states no one drinks that shit, thats why we send it to you. The corporations export whatever sells.

No official alcohol ration. But we have black market for everything. But most suspect all bottle beverage has suggestible chemicals.

you do realize the ancient Egyptians drank beer and look what they accomplished.

Seeing people virtue signal about their favorite snowflake beer reminds me that most of Sup Forums looks like pic related.