Albania the last naturral Utopia is in danger

spiegel.de/wissenschaft/uebermorgen/albanien-der-vjosa-fluss-ist-das-letzte-blaue-wunder-europas-und-in-gefahr-a-1146095.html

>In Albania environmentalists, entrepreneurs and residents are arguing about the construction of new dams. The last natural watercourses in Europe are in danger - and with them unique biotopes.

>Here in Albania the "geomorphological continuum" is still intact, as Schiemer expresses it.
>"We demand a lot from the Albanians", one of the scientists confesses. "With us, no one has ever been worried about natural rivers."

Why should the Albanians not be allowed to do what has been done throughout Western Europe? "When we built hydropower plants and straightened rivers, we knew very little about the complex dynamics of such systems," explains Schiemer. It was only during the last 20, 30 years that we had begun to understand the importance of intact rivers for nature. "We want to prevent the Albanians from repeating the same mistakes we have already made."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VXG098xJ3sY?t=35
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_civil_war_of_1997
difernews.gr/articles/42/Greek News in English/121948/Minimum-impurities-in-the-DNA-of-Greeks-for-tens-of-thousands-of-years/
balkanblog.org/2016/01/17/albania-jihadists-gate-to-europe-isis-seizes-4bn-drug-ring-from-the-mafia-to-fund-its-brutal-terror-campaign/
boulevard-exterieur.com/Serbia-the-unexpected-friend-of-Syrian-refugees.html
investmentpolicyhub.unctad.org/IIA/treaty/3332
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Free_Trade_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>west destroys their own nature
>wants to do the same in albania now

literally a meme country with a meme history and pretty much an apolitical mess of a country that makes the balkans look subhuman
Let it burn

Gotta stop them little people from industrializing and growing their economy. Keep them in the dark so momma merkel can outsource cheap labor to them.

It should be possible to entirely skip the industrialization phase though.
They could immediately go for green energy

The politicians are western puppets installed by retards. During communism their nature was being kept intact.

You can acquire technologies, but you can't acquire the expertise needed to run those systems overnight, without going through a possibly multi-generational effort.

even with xohja subhumans lived there and spreaded cancer in Europe, even though they were kind of kept in check the whole concept of previously greek / slavic lands turning muzzie and pretty much maintaining the otthoman spirit in Europe is cancer and just bring division inside and outside the country

Is it true that trains in Albania only go 21 mph/33.7 km/h? I saw this video and then I stopped wondering why Albanians still migrate to Greece or go for seasonal work at a time when most young Greeks want to go abroad:

youtu.be/VXG098xJ3sY?t=35

I mean for fucks sake at that speed a very fit cyclist could go faster than an Albanian train.

it is. Just hire german scientists. They are already plenty of them in albania doing research so this part of the problem is solved.

That's because they're a poor country

Ironically, its the same for the american rail.

What the fuck are you talking about? Hoxha banned religion and they didn't spread shit.

Consider this; In the heyday of Yugoslavia, its construction firms carried out major infrastructure projects all over Africa, dams, roads and the like. But, they neglected to pass on the full knowledge on how to maintain this infrastructure, and the niggers naturally didn't bother to find out by themselves, and as a result most of this infrastructure has crumbled or is in the process of doing so.

Foreign experts can be useful, but only if they pass on their knowledge to the population.

albanian migrants are literally cancer, that is why they spread cancer when they spread

>they neglected to pass on the full knowledge on how to maintain this infrastructure
simple explanation : communism broke, capitalism came, all bright and smart minds got out of the country because it became a shithole. Who wants to maintain shit in a poor shithole?

Show your real flag, mehmetovic

albanian alps

Based Bunkers stopping s*rbs and american pigs

S*rb subhumans B T F O

B
T
F
O

Rama sucks Albanian mafia and Erdgogan's cock. Erdogan ain't Westerner by the way, it's Islamic, hasn't distanced from Muslim Brotherhood and key players from Gulf Arab States.
> and they didn't spread shit.
You must update your knowledge, my friend. Pic related.

Hoxha needs to come back and close the country

>Hoxha needs to come back and close the country
Are we discussing real politics or subjects and wishful thinking? Majority of population hates him and its legacy. And no foreign global power: anti-USA imperialist Russia and PRC will fund any party to topple down or install a commie.

Btw about Albania current state
Btw they're winning externally in hard and soft power. Literally have a colony next to them in Kosovo with their ethnic bethren protected by USA troops and are eating up clay in Montenegro and FYROM. There's gonna be probably some aggravated civil unrest in FYROM. These Albanian minorities in these are more religious and islamic than majority of Muslim albanians in Albania and get higher TFR than the ethnic natives (like what happened to Kosovo) due to religion leading to ethnic demographic shift and politics. I never thought that Greater Albania is possible but it is.

Didn't they also elect radical leaders right now in kosovo?
Is it because the EU isn't helping them so they revert to themselves

>The last natural watercourses in Europe are in danger
Shkije BTFO

And that's kids how nonwhites will be finally exterminated. Because no fucking way subhuman negroes, semites and gooks are taking a "environmental refuge" in Albania

No way in hell they are going to let this happen. The nature there shoud be preserved. The tourist industry needs it. They're very welcoming and friendly. Some russians also visit there. Its not bad.

Those "american pigs" are what saved you from the wrath of Milosevic, scum.

Greater albania soon
Not eve memeing

Apostates like commies will be beheaded or forced to convert kek. Seriously, why are puting Serbs and Americans in the same place. They with Montenegro got bombed by imperialistic USA/NATO twice.

Are you truly Albanian or communist from other country?

I'd love to see you try.

Stop sucking Hoxha's cock you moron, Hoxha was a communist pig who wasted the countries wealth on useless bunkers and built less than the Italians did in four years. Sure he did a good job with education and religion, but that's about it. He was a paranoid fuck that should've been assassinated. Would've helped out the country's development.

american pigs stopped serbs you mean kek

lol

Problem is though that the Albanians in Macedonia and Kosova are fucking retards and very backward. And all of them Muslim.

Yeah how great the country turned when he died and capitalism came

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_civil_war_of_1997

t. mehmetovic fleeing with tractors

The Serb has a point here, communist scum.

To be greater you need to be great first pham

Exactly the kind of footsoldiers you need to start a civil war
you think doctors and engineers would be able to riot?

milosevic did NOTHING wrong

Albania doesn't have capitalism, it has one of the worst forms of crony capitalism on the globe, and is very very corrupt. Corruption is preventing devolpment, not capitalism.

considering the actual political climate in fyrom and kosovo, thats a possibility. Also greece will probably sell off its northern parts because you are so much in debt

Come on, don't bring the "its not real x" argument

heimara residents want to come to greece and in 2010 we had a chance to take the whole northern epirus back without a war kek
Albania is built on sand man no matter how much emotional connection you have to it, it is a non country in the grand scheme of things

Seriously, if greece (which population has nothing to do with the ancient counter-part) can be a country, or FYROM then albania can stay a country too.

>Albania
>utopia
hjahahahhaha

We don't need a fucking war you moron, you need to purge the political elite and find a Pinochet to fix the country. It's as if you want right wingers to hate us even more, jesus.

Genetically speaking, we are the same people, culturally speaking we are the same people
Religion wise, we are the same people
Albos live in land of slavs and greeks and have attacked both cultures and heritages and cultures at the same time

and religions ******

What the Balkans need is the purification of blood and eugenics programmes. Biology is the key to progress and survival

>Genetically speaking, we are the same people
With Byzantine maybe. Not with the Ancient and Classical Hellenic world

Rightwingers will hate us no matter what? They can't even fix their own countries while their women get the BBC

I'm not wrong though

nah that's just bullshit now.

what the balkans needs is to be conquered by greeks like the Byzantine empire as the slavic/ indo european tribes here are always fighting and contribute minimally to any society they are a part of

> in 2010 we had a chance to take the whole northern epirus back without a war
Any English language sources to confirm this? This seems quite unlikely.

Lol this will never happen realistically speaking.

>With Byzantine maybe. Not with the Ancient and Classical Hellenic world
byzantine was a bomb ass empire, but looking at ancient greek statues and some dna samples we are the same as the hellenic empire
Look, greeks were ALWAYS the most nationalistic people on planet earth, race mixing was a nono, in athens if you race mixed you were executed

difernews.gr/articles/42/Greek News in English/121948/Minimum-impurities-in-the-DNA-of-Greeks-for-tens-of-thousands-of-years/

They have far higher living standards than Albania though. Look the West were the first countries to have great economic success but also experiences the issues that came with it - liberal degeneracy. All Balkan countries need to do is copy the capitalistic model of the West whilst restricting immigration and promoting anti degeneracy.

The albo government tried to cook the numbers of greeks living in northern epirus and there was a small uprising, the greek government could have took the chance to start negotiations for the indigenous populations but didn't

such sad

The smartest thing to do is probably to go full Poland Style. Get EU Gibs, build infrastructure and keep national integrity.

degeneracy didn't come with money. Money came to europe because the kikes needed the money to flow to their pockets and the invinsible hand of the market did its job and made SOME countries rich but the living standards in most EU countries are not on the rise because the capital doesn't care about the people

The capital itself is not evil if it is in the right hands, but if the capital is controlled by anti nationalist bankers chaos will ensue( look germany, england, france)

Albania one of the most stranges countries in Europe, are they even europeans? why they are muslims and bosnians too? why

I'm not shilling about capitalism.

What concerns me is your thinking about Serbs, Americans and Albanians. Serbs were literaly those who didn't bow down to USA interests in the region, and didn't sided with the USA, and currently aren't NATO vassal or economic thinking.

There's no relation that they have with USA, I don't know. these guys are telling the truth. USA took advantage of the Serbs landgrabbing actions in Croatia and Bosnia&H, afterwards Kosovo for their own purposes - military, economically, geopolitically.

because they are the only country that didn't uprise against the ottomans but became a country anyways, and that it is because it's not really a country in the sense that it has no distinct culture, history or dna cohesion

>are they even europeans?
Yes but there are also gippos living there

They are muslims because they lost against turks. Now they are US-loving who bent over any foreign investment.

Oh you poor faggots. Albania and its people are the worst shithole on earth. I loved 2 albanian girls and guess what both families wanted me dead... i got beaten up and stabbed. I fucking hate this shithole and want a small ethnic cleansing

you probably deserved it (without knowing more facts)
knowing you western pigs you probably insulted their culture or their food or something like that

Albania will be the last white bastion in Europe because it is the poorest shitstain for a country ever. And by white I mean the people will LOOK fairly white as opposed to the rest of the European Kalergi spawn but will act just like them.

I'm quite sure the chineese will find the last green eyed european hiding on an Albanian mountain top speaking arabic.

Voldermort fled to Albania. Fucking voldemort. It's an obscure fucking country.

Allright I'm reading the wikipedia of that screen. Looks interesting; didn't know that.

Wouldn't have a problem with them being genocided desu, I mean I couldn't care less

before that happens, germany will declare sharia law

So you're actually agreeing with me?

Really some countries the jews don't even care about, one of them is albania
Imagine white uprising starting from albania and the center of the world becoming Elbasan
DANKEST
TIMELINE

>Voldermort fled to Albania
what the fuck, you were not joking

what do you mean?
Albania has no sharia, and will never have
germany on the other hand..

if albania is so great, why not go back?

literal nigger tier country tons of muzzies that grow weed for ISIS kebab removal when?

>Byzantine
>good
Yeah a multiracial state with shitton of tortures, red tape and tyranny sounds good to me
>but looking at ancient greek statues and some dna samples we are the same as the hellenic empire
Except you are not? The major pillar of Hellebnic world views was uncompromising racial purity.

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

They are Grekoi, not Hellenic.
Realistically speaking Alabnians kill for racemixing. Realistically speaking if coup to happen in Russia (only ethnonationalists are capable of that) there would be a White Nuclear Power and totally new world

The mentalill albaniian under russia proxy is back.

how do you even know about albanians? You ever met one or what?

>grow weed
yes

>for ISIS
thats probably not true

Dealt with their criminal segment and witnessed their shitpar diaspora on numerous occasions. Credit is due to give about being violent about the national pride. That's good. Really good

there are literally 0 albanians in russia and why would they even go there, except some albanian mafia having business with your mafia..

i think you're confusing them with chechens

A few in Russia and I've seen them in
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, their native Albania, Italy, Norway, Sweden and even fucking Australia. What can I say? Yugoslavians should fuck off back home or to USA

Albanians literally throw acid, and do some honor killings. is true. And they hate foreigners.

Why do you think they Africa-tier homicide rates? It's not just the mafia.

Nuclear reactors with 21st century technology?
Thorium reactors?
I hate the coal, hydro and green lobbists, they ruin nature.

Not killing for racemixing is cucked. If you remove traitors from the gene pool, you can't have traitors in your gene pool. *negro genius picture*

balkanblog.org/2016/01/17/albania-jihadists-gate-to-europe-isis-seizes-4bn-drug-ring-from-the-mafia-to-fund-its-brutal-terror-campaign/

Half of the Balkans are run by BLOOD TRAITORS
and/or multinationals
Reality now:
boulevard-exterieur.com/Serbia-the-unexpected-friend-of-Syrian-refugees.html
investmentpolicyhub.unctad.org/IIA/treaty/3332
>Free Trade Agreement between Albania and Serbia and Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Free_Trade_Agreement
Notice the date when we left this agreement, same year those others entered.

>Albanians literally throw acid
nice meme, where is your proofs? is this another organ harvesting meme from b92?

>do some honor killings
no muslim albanian gets killed for marrying a christian and vice versa, the vendetta killings are vengeance eye-for-an-eye shit they've been practicing in the mountains for thousands of years. Has nothing to do with Islam. Sicilians do the same thing too

balkan is rune by ROME, or in this case ROME 2.0 ( the british empire )

See: Albanian in Switzerland using Russian proxy for proofs
How do the fuck diaspora in USA doesn't know these things?

>no muslim albanian gets killed for marrying a christian and vice versa, . (... )Has nothing to do with Islam.
I've never told such thing
There are couples: Christian-Muslim ancestry in Albania. I haven't been telling the truth the whole time. Are you part of Rama Internet Defense Force?

>I have been

i am not diaspora, i am ethnic albanian on vacation

i watch albanian news every day, no such thing as acid attacks. That is a sandnigger thing. Albanians prefer to use guns

Fuck of paki. We know half of brits now are sand-niggers and poos

>Albanians literally throw acid

this is true, though it isn't as common as you think

>and do some honor killings

this never happens, blood feuds are not the same as honor killings

being called a paki by a North African I think you might be projecting a bit

albanians are subhuman trash that should be killed. i hate albanians more than any other race. they're the worst thing in switzerlad bar none

not the fact you stole jew gold and that hitler called you the pimple of europe?