Could /ourguy/ Peterson be wrong on something?

Could /ourguy/ Peterson be wrong on something?

>JP is out and out wrong when he says that Identity politics came from French marxism.

>It came from South Carolina, and the Combahee River Collective. Specifically from an American lady named Barbara Smith.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics#History

Also: Identity Politics is AMERICAN?!!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo
youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw
youtube.com/watch?v=JlqgOAuGzOI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JORDAN PETERSON IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo

Wow really makes u think, I don't understand how you faggots keep jerking him off.
Gotta make that 600k patreon shekels a year + 200k autism bucks from THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw

Juden Peterson is a crypto kike and you goyims know it

Seems like he's duping a lot of people, and that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

>National Bolshevik
>crypto-kike

of course he could be wrong on many things, and probably is. For instance he firmly believes in the holocaust

He is one of the rare left leaning people who use logic (he seems like a right winger for Canadians but he's still left leaning as is our """conservative""" party)

What?
I think you're slightly misinterpreting what you heard.
Identity Politics did not come from french Marxism, and I have my doubts about whether (((ourguy))) actually said anything like that.

In the few videos of him that I've seen, he clearly states that Identity Politics comes from french Existentialism and Post-Modernism.

He said something to the effect of:

>The Post-Modernists believe that there are an infinite number of ways to view and interpret the world, and they made a mistake when they falsely believe that all interpretations are equally valid.

>believes in the holohoax

This is precisely what he has to say he believes to maintain his life. Do you seriously think he would have survived this long if he hadn't pretended to give a shit about the kike sob-story?

Meanwhile he recommends basically hardcore redpilled shit about the Jews on his own reading list--including Soltzy and Dostoevsky.

Fuck off. You are the same cunt who constantly posts about Lauren Southern.

>using wikipedia as a source
Really causes sodium to build up in my neuron; stimulating a chemical response at my synapses.

that's true, he does always say the commies were even worse

>he clearly states that Identity Politics comes from french Existentialism and Post-Modernism.

But it didn't - it came from South Carolina... South Carolina is not France.

>South carolina

But it didn't--(((communism))) marxism etc etc. "progress" meme came from Satan and his child the jew. All jews including christ .

Wrong. Go clean your room faggot.

>But it didn't - it came from South Carolina... South Carolina is not France.

He never said it came from france. He said it came from these french writers (Camus, Derrida, etc...).

American liberals read their shit in the 1950s-1960s and decided it would make a nice new platform for their brand of neo-marxist revolution.

Look it up, I'm right - the link is in (OP) - go fuck yourself.

The SJW far left is picking up on just how much of a threat Jordan Peterson really is. The man is uniting the lost flock of millenial men, urging them to sort their lives out and improve on themselves before they go out and fix the world. The SJW menace to western civilization knows what is just beyond the horizon, their ultimate undoing is being baked in to society right now and Peterson is the chef, the Shepard collecting the lost flock of disillusioned young men and guiding them toward western civilization's salvation. This thread and any you see popping up on the internet, especially founded on such weak criticism is only the beginning. The far left is afraid and does not know how to deal with this man.

Peterson isn't left leaning. He understand complex systems and is a traditionalist. Left wingers are the opposite.

>Christianity isn't jewcucked

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

It's hard not to respect the rape stomping he delivers modern leftism. It's almost an awe inspiring prison raping that deconstructs their entire belief system and shows them as pathological and actually makes them look shameful on some sort of fundamental level that we already know they are but the way he articulates it is like driving a stake through a vampire heart.

Think what you will of his religious and archetypal beliefs, he's at his best when it comes to defending the west and exposing leftists as mentally fucked up.

Nobody is perfect. Not even your hero and meth head Adolf.

Are you stupid.

>peterson
>wrong

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

So what is our alternative to Christianity? What would be an appropriate replacement for Europeans?

This is what happens when you let Protestants go free and interpret scripture however they wish.

The alt right keeps pushing neo-paganism / neo-hellenism

>MUH THOR

The Enlightenment.

Radical pragmatism. Any philosphy that permits me to kill my enemies and protect my familam, without being a fag to some self-denying bullshit. To tell you the truth, I much prefer Greek Mythos--but I'm not religious about it...I just admire it.

They loved pussy and war if we are to believe Homer--and didn't have the pretense to say they didn't love those things, or hate what they actually loved.

Islam apparently, accept your new overlords. It will be less painful that way.

>implying islam isn't christianity 2.0 and isn't controlled by the kikes also.

Hmm...goyim are starting to know a little too much--Attack Homburg with (((ISIS))) tonight, moishe.

No thanks. Materially rich but spiritually destitute does not a happy society make.

You can be a rational agent and still be plenty spiritual.
That's what philosophy is for.

Agreed, and unfortunately most Christians are too far gone to see the truth. Jeshua bin Yusef was a rogue Rabbi. He became a hero of sorts to underclass jews and the establishment had him whacked. The Roman occupiers saw a useful movement to pacify the population. Rome then continually grafted their own traditions over top and later some useful traditions from other occupied lands. The end.

Which philosophies are spiritual? The only ones I can think of are Stoicism and Taoism, both are pre-Enlightenment.

>It came from South Carolina, and the Combahee River Collective.
The word did, the ideology is older.

Who knows, but really the point here is you fuckers need to stop posting shit about this guy in /lit/. It's really fucking annoying.

the roots of social justice are found in abrahamic religions

Both of those are complementary with the enlightenment actually. Ask Kant.

What is that retarded video? Holy shit the guy who made it is a fucking retard, the black white IQ distribution hes shown is fucking false, the jewish IQ part hes fucking wrong, it isn't 125,its 110 and lol what "if jews are so smart then why did they let 2008 crash happen?" wtf did the video makers mom attempt a now failed abortion and this intelligence is the end result now? jews didn't "let" the crash happen, the securities were of low quality and the banks were forced to sell after being forced to give out loans to niggers and spics cuz of muh racism. what do you happens when your stuck with something you know is shit? thats right nigger your going to try to sell asap, and at 5:33 "iq isn't VINDICTIVE of anything", fucking VINDICTIVE? vindictive means somebody who's vengeful, someone who wants revenge, wtf is this shit?? kill yourself you fucking nigger

I'll have to do more reading, my knowledge of post-Medieval philosophy is pretty basic. Would you mind briefly summarising Kant's thoughts on this?

*inhales* PFFFTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's not that smart he just has principles

What was the point of writing this, seriously?

Juden peterson is a stupid DUMBASS lmao
keep shillinf peter jordanson, bet ur being paid PATREON SHEKELS

Any actual arguments or only stupid shit like this?

Haha, you're funny user.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE IT CAME FROM

stay buttmad senpai
JUDEN PETERSON BTFO!!

>Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
The mistake of the Right is that it only attempts to preserve the status quo. Conservatives today want the America of 50 years ago, and 50 years later they'll want the America of today

>Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven
>muh pascal heaven
Martin of Tours didn't want to fight under Julian (you know, that pagan fag who loved kikes and tried to rebuild the temple). We also have tons of warrior saints who did fight

>... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
Dostoevsky put it well in Brothers Karamazov - Christ's kingdom (Heaven) is not of this world, but that isn't the same as the Church. Christ made the Church in the world specifically so that it would work through it, not against it (which is different from paganism that works by the world).

You're only bumping the thread, friendo.

Kant is too vast to summarise in a couple lines, but his inspirations from stoicism are clear.
He comes to similar conclusions through the assumptions of reasonable behaviour as a guide for ethics, and the link with taoisim is more tenuous, but can definitely be argued since in his mind emotions and perceptions are to be subdued by reason, but not supressed.

You should be in control of your self through reason (i.e.: your prefrontal cortex) and use that to shape your emotions in a beneficial manner.
If anything Kant's ethics, while imperfect are the synthesis of taoism and stoicism.

He is wrong about the nazis. They were entirely justified in their actions against the kikes.

Hey you NEET Faggot. You probably don't know because you're a cunt but if you want to affect change in the real world you shouldn't be engaging in retarded conspiracy theories.

Jordan Peterson isn't some retarded White Nationalist or some Fuckwhit Neo Nazi.

Jordan Peterson is an educated traditionalist who is fighting SJWism on an interlectual level and empowering the next generation of professionals to take this fight all the way to the top.

Fuck off with your retardations.

>that finn
>those quads

lol "identity politics" is just politics. The word comes from the Greek word for people.

>eyy whats up
>jus' shilling

>ethymology

Interesting stuff, thank you. I am skeptical that a spiritual (irrational) side of philosophy can co-exist with a rational one however. We are irrational beings guided by our emotions just as much if not more than we are reasonable ones, I feel that any attempt to base a way of life without the acceptance of human irrationality and emotion runs the risk of alienating people, I'd be interested to see if it could prosper in the modern world.

Peterson unfortunately either deliberately or out of ignorance at least acts like the official allied narrative about ww2 and the idea that nazis were evil madmen and jews were utterly innocent. This is a problem for as long as people remain blind to the real causes of ww2 they cannot fight against the real perpetrators of sjw shit, because they are both the same; the jews. Jews were behind the degeneracy and communism that ran rampant in Weimar just as they are behind that same shit here.

What ShareBlue copy and paste archive did you pull this from?

Learn from the liberals young one.

If you want to implement change, do it incrementally. If you try to go all in at the beginning, you'll be rejected.

Just how do you think they've gotten so far? We need to use their playbook against them.

wtf? I scored better than JBP in my GREs?
99%, too, in verbal
86% in quantitative.

tfw 110IQ

Imo JBP has spent too much time in his head. He thinks he's the only one that knows the things he knows, and so he'll yell at the world for being so dumb as to not know it. Most of the time he's right, but sometimes not. Like, his yelling about how badly the system and corrupt people failed around the Katrina hurricane, the dam breaking. He rants, but everybody knows that was corrupt and dumb.

I had another example but I can't remember it. Actually a couple. But he thinks his way of thinking about things is the only way, and why can't people see it?

A different example:

He used to argue that SJW-ism, compensating for all inequalities, was a dumb idea because it couldn't be perfect (''what about people from broken families? People whose moms died young? People with one leg? People that got yelled at too much?'). True. But what if you just start with the worst injustices and keep going? That's worth doing. It's really annoying when you get into the weeds as they've gotten now, but think, ending slavery, and the black vote. ('k I think that was bad, too, but normies don't.)

I've forgotten a couple of other examples, but really, he needs to check his ideas against others more.

In my mind we have to find a way to guide our emotions towards beneficial goals.
I believe in the existence of objective reality, and our best tool to approach it is reason and logic.

That said, it's true that we cannot simply forget the emotional nature of Man, that is the main problem with classical stoicism.

Peterson's symbolism is a pretty basic version of something that has been a part of philosophy for a long time, but it's a path in the right direction.

I long for a future like Dune in which you can gift someone a Bible without faux semblant and say that it's what it is, imperfect but useful moral philosophy.

I know. The jewpill was hard to swallow.
What finally tipped me off was seeing all the "coincidences", learning of Weimar and what jews did there, and realizing that merely pointing out the jews was deemed antisemitic.

>citing wikipedia
embarrassing

If there is anything he is wrong about, it is the amount of "atrocities" that occurred in the nazi camps.

Your stupid conspiracy theories discredit Nationalism, Traditionalism and the Alt-right.

You're a fucking retard if you think that 'Da Joos' started WW2. There is no such thing as 'world jewery'

Please keep your conspiracies to yourself - you're only giving the SJWs fuel to attack and stawman our ideas.

Pull a slight of hand like the Marxists did. Instead of naming them outright, call them 'post-modernists', 'progressives', or 'SJWs'. Oh wait, that's exactly what he's doing.. ;)

The fact that you use the term "conspiracy theory", which was coined by CIA to discredit people who pointed out their shady shit, shows us how utterly clueless you still are. Lurk more and educate yourself on Weimar, and Jewish influence behind communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlqgOAuGzOI

VIDEO PROOF THAT JORDAN PETERSON VERBALLY ABUSES HIS COWORKERS AT THE NIGERIAN STATE UNIVESITY!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHARE

Good point.

>interlectual
Hi Chan.

Why would different groups of humans interact politically using sets of abstract principles that hurt their interests if they follow them? The idea of politics without identity is a Buckleyite spook.
Interests > Principles

> interlectual
Heh, you Brit dummies made life hard for yourselves when you dropped rhotic pronunciation (pronouncing the 'r'). Now you have to just /know/ when there are 'r's or not, in a word.

Well said, especially your last sentence, although on a rather embarrassing note, I've not read or watched Dune, and I have a hard-on for all things 80's. I'm showing my ignorance on a lot of things so far in this thread.

Have you ever read White Nights, by Dostoevsky? Literally White Knight, more like it. Dostoyevsky was a cuck faggot, and started out as a Marxist and converted after his faux execution because he went nuts. If you read through the idiot, it's clear he models himself after the titular character, and is literally a pasty, m'lady cuck.

But I guess he knew about the Jews so that bakes him completely le based right? Lmao.

pic shows the 'browning' of america. multiculti yay!

Dune's great fiction in its own right, but the philosophical underpinnings are very interesting.
I recommend it even to people who don't like science fiction it's so good.

Dune is boring Islamist shit that tries hard to seem more sophisticated than it is.

Also, Sup Forums is the most fucking post-modernist place I've ever seen anywhere.

White larping as blacks larping as racists larping as gays.

Please don't insult my literary heroes.
Kind regards,
Me.

> $600K pa
$677K now. (just sperging.)

The thing is, I don't think that university idea of his is going to fly. How can you teach humanities without writing? And he's said that only the top 20% of people will pass:

Up-to-the-moment snip from his patreon page:

> We'll solve the accreditation problem as well, offering degree-equivalents with real psychometric value: best student in 10000; best in 1000; best in 100; best in 10; best in 5 (and no certification granted below that).

I'm a little worried.

I think you mean post-post-modern-post-contemp, sixth wave benisism, children of the supreme cumming, you liddle faggot.

That's good, I'm not a fan of sci-fi in writing, but I have heard good things about Dune before, although I'm tempted to watch the film first.

That's only if you think the fremen are the most interesting part of the book. Which they ain't.
Hell if anything the fact that they are savages that would end the world without the leash of civilization should invalidate that.

I'm curious what you'd think of Asimov? Is that pretentious and boring fedora garbage too?

Don't. It's literally shite.

>The mistake of the Right is that it only attempts to preserve the status quo. Conservatives today want the America of 50 years ago, and 50 years later they'll want the America of today
No it doesn't you are thinking exclusively of the American conservative right wing

>Martin of Tours didn't want to fight under Julian (you know, that pagan fag who loved kikes and tried to rebuild the temple). We also have tons of warrior saints who did fight
and all of those saints would have been wrong and Martin de Tours would have been right.
it's not their fault that they adhered to a bastardized version of Christinsanity passed down by the council of Nicaea and tainted by neo-platonic thought.
If you actually read the gospel you realize that the religion that Christ espoused was one of self-sacrifice, pacifism insofar as this world is transient and the afterlife is your goal, so any further struggle to live is moot.
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

>Dostoevsky put it well in Brothers Karamazov - Christ's kingdom (Heaven) is not of this world, but that isn't the same as the Church. Christ made the Church in the world specifically so that it would work through it, not against it (which is different from paganism that works by the world).
The only goal of the church is more converts so that more can know Jesus and be saved and it is through them that scripture is spread and interpreted so you can see that this is where human error comes in.

Hahaha, okay I'll read the book first for sure. If only more film reviews could be as succint as yours, we'd all have a lot more time on our hands.

No - tremble in fear. The VERBAL is 125, the low SPATIAL component brings it back down to 110, 112, 115, whatever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence

> The average IQ score of Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.),[8] and 107–115 (Murray; Entine).[9][10][11] A study found that Jews had only mediocre visual-spatial intelligence, while their verbal IQ (which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension and working memory) compensated for this with a high median of 125.6.[12][13]

Meh. Futurism has always struck me as a kike trick.
>Go to the stars goyim--yeah. We'll take care of the business side of things while you're busy dreaming dreams!

> VINDICTIVE
Indicative - something that indicates. Get educated. College may or may not be worth the money, but trades will never increase your vocabulary.

I mean at least you are ideologically consistent.
Still a fucking idiot who can't see higher purpose when it's staring in his face, but a consistent one.

Beats post-modernist thinking anyhow.

> what is the point of laughing stupidly?
To drown out the feeling of being dumb, with noise.

I have the feeling there's a biblical proverb about this. ('fool mocks, blah blah blah'). But it's been too long since I've read any.

Sorry sweetie ;) thats protecuckism you're describing. Catholicism has a healthy respect for the material world and the future thereof. Fuck off to hell faggot cock

>French person calling people dumb for not appreciating ZOG-prop.

You guys used to be alright. Beau Geste and such. Now you're all panzies.