Redpill me on the Waco Texas Massacre

>The ATF & FBI murdered more children than those that supposedly died in Sandy Hook.

The narrative was that they were a violent cult and the entire compound was burned to the ground.

What actually happened? What are some reliable info resources?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyMi14ffHH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=P2EqZ4-enx8
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

redpill me threads are against rules newfag

It was a cuckold cult and the leader was probably fucking at least all of the teenage girls, so he was guilty of statutory rape. Rather than surrender and let all of his followers live, he used them as human shields.

It doesn't make sense to set your shield on fire. Nor does it make sense for the ENTIRE compound to be turned to ash in response.

Dick Morris, "Reno threatened president Clinton with 'telling the truth about Waco', and that caused the president to back down."

>Here's Dick Morris on Hannity. It had to be known in the mainstream at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyMi14ffHH4

Guvment was jelly that nigga was fucking tons of young bitches and their moms would watch and thank god it was happening.

Waco is huge and I haven't ever read or heard a good explanation about it. Fuck off shill.

There was tons of outrage at the time. Waco even gave us Alex "just buy the damn water filter already" Jones.

Right and we know it's not due to them being "Immoral". They seem to just kill any ground that tries to live outside of their mainstream "normal American life".

>FBI & ATF: Be Tax Livestock or Die and be demonized.

Shooter at Waco was also the shooter involved in Ruby Ridge!

>Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi (born June 9, 1954) is the American FBI agent who shot Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge in 1992. An FBI HRT sniper and former US Army officer, he was involved in controversial deployments during the 1992 Ruby Ridge standoff and 1993 Waco siege. In 1997, Horiuchi was charged with manslaughter for the death of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge, but the charges were later dropped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi

bump

Reading "The Ashes of Waco" right now. Koresh was your typical megalomaniac and saw himself as the third coming of Christ (first was a rabbi in the old testament.) ATF was looking for something to restore their public image after the debacle of Ruby Ridge, and Waco was it. They really did everything wrong. They did a no-knock raid even though the warrant didn't authorize it. They destroyed any and all evidence in the fire, and wouldn't let the media view the scene until they went through it with a fine toothed come.

It was State sanctioned mass murder

>wackos light their own building complex on fire thus killing everyone inside
>"MUH EVIL GOVERNMENT!"

>Standard conspiracy denier shill niggerkike response.

A member of the Government literally stated that the mainstream narrative is a LIE and implicated the POTUS of covering up what really happened.

The only thing that isn't known are the specific details.

>What actually happened? What are some reliable info resources?

the congressional hearings are a fucking disaster, all the usual people who are criticized on this board were very vocal in praise of law enforcement's handling of the situation

there are documentaries but I would stick with the congressional record to stay accurate to who said what

Pff, newfag.
I was right here on Sup Forums when the whole thing went down. I'd show proof of the ebin Reno maymays I had on my old hard drive, but it was destroyed in a fire.

wow, April 19th is an occult holiday, burnt offering is required

>Koresh was your typical megalomaniac and saw himself as the third coming of Christ

Mossad picked him up in a looney bin in Israel and sold him to the CIA

Obey the Jewish cunts or be burned alive was the message transmitted to us Americans. We can also talk about Ruby Ridge. Jewish cowards love murdering innocent, defenseless people by the millions such as during the time of the Red Terror in Soviet Union. When USA implodes it won't be a civil war, that would be Americans vs. Americans. No, it will be a war of liberation from Kike tyranny. It will be a slave revolt. Because the goyim know.

fbi infiltrates any resistance group or freedom group and spends years trying to get a member to commit a felony. see coinintel pro. see randy weaver.
Second , turns said member into a snitch to break up the group. see occupy wall street.
in the pyramid of control. the top is the satanists, then the jews, then the bildberg group and bohemian warlocks, then the goverments, then the intelligence agencies, then the police force, then we the sheep blindly fund it all. waco is what happens when you break the paradigm

hi fbi scum.

There's no way Janet Reno was an actual woman.

(((Coincidence)))

This should never have happend. It was well known by the authorities that Koresh jogged every morning- by himself, could have nabbed him with no violence.

ATFs job is not to go after sex offenders
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Pattern detected.

>children praying

Even if it was a freaky cult, they had no right to do what they did. There was no evidence of any wrong doing. All of the things that they were accused of could have been completely made up by the police to justify what they did.

This and Ruby ridge was just a case of police flexing nuts.

This , this THING also was also in charge during ruby ridge mind you.

Why hasn't anyone tried to kill him? surely someone must've thought of it

Back then there were no liberal whiny kids who never grew up and are offended by everything.

Newfag detected.

If you've been here longer than this summer you would know no one gives two shits about this rule.

Welcome to Sup Forums now get the fuck out!

Back to plebbit and take your gay ass flag with you!

Pic related, it's you FATLARD!

(((they))) have thought of it also nigger. It's gr8 b8, rate 1488

Yep...shot her right in the head while she was hold her infant, not a gun....a baby.

McVeigh blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City for revenge of this. Killed a bunch of kids in a day care center there as well.

Reminder that the terms RED PILL was created by two transgender brothers for the a movie they wrote.

>illegal tactical assault Aryan baby desu

(((Falseflag.exe)))

No they're not, dipshit. This is against the rules:

>"Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)"

See the part that says "with no extra content or input of your own"? OP has clearly participated in the discussion, posted the research he's already done, replied to other posters, etc.

This is a perfectly acceptable thread. I was in my late 20's when Waco went down. OP, I'll give you a rundown and my own take on it in a different reply

of course it's a dirty jap
told ya japs are no good

K. Keep me posted

Waco was when FakeNewsManDan got his name.

>there was no outrage over Waco

Huh?

Better than Chinks but North Korea is best Korea.

There's no doubt Koresh was a bit of a nutjob, and I personally believe he probably was nailing the teen girls in his cult. But whatever, that shit happens all the time. It's not good, it's not right, and he could have been investigated and charged accordingly like hundreds of other fuckers are every day.

He came to the fed's attention over firearm purchases, or that was the initial report. They allegedly tried to infiltrate without success, then just showed up with a warrant and dudes locked the doors. Essentially it became a siege but these guys were the early version of preppers and they have food and water and guns and don't give a fuck.

So feds are camped out front, dudes are giving them the finger, and their are 8000 media trucks filming this and embarrassing the shit out of the government for not being able to deal with one religious wacko and some dumb cunts who follow him. So the feds escalated.

The firm started from a flash-bang and / or the tank like vehicle they used to start pushing down the building. Dudes are secure with food & water, but they're also trapped (something we should all consider) once the fire started.

Janet Reno deserves hell more than any human who has every lived, due to this bullshit and Ruby Ridge.

There was outrage then you fucking youngfag.

Daily reminder that McVeigh did nothing wrong

Sorry for typos, my keyboard is dying and I'm a bit intoxicated. I meant "fire" instead of "firm", of course.

There actually was MUCH outrage after this shit happened, especially from us right-wingers. Gun purchases skyrocketed, Clinton was more reviled than ever, and to this fucking day I don't understand how Reno was able to keep her job.

I consider Waco the start of all the prepping stuff and also the backlash against police forces that we still see today. It was one fine example of "live outside the way we tell you too and we'll burn your shit". The days of Andy Griffith knocking on your door to have a discussion are over. Now the cops have tanks and military-grade equipment, but not the training or common goddamn sense to use it properly.

the jews got to them post matrix and turned them into trans. same with chelsea manning. the purpose to discredit them.

why put a daycare in a building that receives death threats everyday?

Either Clinton cash or mena airport dedicate some time to Waco, most notable info I gathered is that the 2 officers shot before the fire were apparently shot by a sniper in a helicopter.

The Compound & Group operating out of it were part of a Network(A "underground railroad" of sorts) saving Children/People from the Pedo Trafficking Networks.

[Did a thread about Waco a long while back: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Many more Children/People died in Waco then what was officially reported. It was a "Clean Sweep" Operation to make sure none of the "Freed"/Escaped people/children survived. While also eliminated that Safe-house location for that Network trying to Save the Children/People.

David Koresh did nothing wrong

This was your last interesting thread.

Sources? I couldnt find any, where should I look?

Well after 2016 we know for a FACT that they use the whole "Pedophile" labeling to suppress information and destroy peoples lives, while at the same time practicing it themselves.

Somehow I still hadn't thought it through. That makes sense. I guess both could be true. They certainly wanted the entire thing buried with zero evidence.

It would be amazing if Trump used his power to find out what Reno knew. But she died in Nov, 2016!

Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists and Jews...

Happened to those folks...

"What Happened at Waco" is one approximation.

FLIR cameras with "no comment" is the part to pay attention to...

> where's the outrage?

I guess it was too subtle for some

The blast came from inside the building and blew outwards and upwards. The effect of an outside blast would appear different with less extensive damage.

Reminder that supporters of this suicidal pedo gunrunner nutjob just wish they could be park of his cuck following by giving their wives & daughters to him.

Leader is immoral therefore murder dozens of innocents by arson.

Makes perfect sense.

>preaching Sup Forums has rules
>calling people newfags
>using cuckistan memeflag
Get the fuck off my board.

She got hers in the end.

wut? there is literally fucking video of a tank with a flamethrower setting the compound on fire OP. you don't need anymore reliable source than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY

people who say the government didn't do it are the most establishment shilling pieces of shit you can find.

Ruby Ridge is another similar case from the 90s if you want to study about that stuff. government sniped an unarmed woman, mother to 3 children, just standing outside of her cottage for no fucking reason, after agents opened fire on her husband and child in the woods. fucked up story man, fucked up story.

also i dunno why but here's bill hicks talking about waco, pretty close to on the mark - > youtube.com/watch?v=P2EqZ4-enx8

(you)
Nobody supports him, fucking idiot. It's govt actions that are opposed. Dude is irrelevant, so were his followers.

>the jews got to them post matrix

tell me more

>he thinks hes a oldfag

If you weren't on pol/ for the moon landing you are a newfag.

here is the creepiest picture i've ever seen. taken by the sniper just before he sniped the woman in the photo (vickie weaver) after the government shot and killed her 14 year old son and family dog in the woods.

remember guys, big brother is your friend!!

correction, i'm not sure it was taken by the sniper himself actually, but it was snapped by government surveillance just before they sniped this woman in absolute cold blood. sick. and lefties will tell you with a straight face "big government solves everything"

It's not ideal, but I honestly don't care either. But I don't see how you could complain about a group of crazy cuck White people in your country while your government is bringing in shitskins from one of the largest cults in the world that plan on raping your 9yo daughters.

It's nowhere near as bad in comparison.

>feds brought in flamethrowers
>they burned themselves down!

Do you have a quick rundown of the information and sources, Frank?

>Waco: The Big Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1b-PHdFZU