Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKP98hDBJ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ
archive.org/stream/TheVoynichManuscript/Voynich_Manuscript#page/n0/mode/2up
youtu.be/NjBmrHPONt4
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/CodexSeraphinianus.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fmcIrsPH1FU
blackcube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board is pro Assad, Assad is not a Pro-Caliphate muslim. Wtf were you thinking.

>memeflag
>spacing

6/10 bait. I can sense shitposting. Look at my flag.

And we will continue to BTFO of you. Impulsive behavior patterns coupled with islam make you the best servants to the cause

The anti-Islam subversion going on is (((their))) doing since (((they))) are anti-Islam also.
Its part of this "civil war" sentiment (((they))) are fomenting. (((They))) spam pol with antii Islam threads and (((they))) tell the leftys to accept immigrants.

Its cognitive dissonance - but too many "woke" people here can't see it and just go with the pol-crowd

CONVERT OR DIE.

>alternatively pledge fealty to me and I will offer you a deal you cannot refuse.

fuck

you

You cunts have no idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKP98hDBJ8w

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08MK_O_TQ

so what you're saying is since the west is responsible for all things listed it would be pure idiocy to welcome muslims into western territories so we may as well just ship them back and genocide the lost of them.

just follow through with what we started?

I will destroy you.

and it will be us who bomb your sandnigger ass out of existing

Yes.

Then I will ressurect them and deport them to planet mecca naked with the only lawful possessions being the Quran, Rugs and Goats

Like for readl these malnurished cunts have no idea what they have awoken.

stop spreading this stupid fucking shit and anyone who believes it is a gullible fuck

Where you from pal ? what state give me your address.

I will make you cry without touching you.

You TOLD us...bwahahahaha gtfo

>exterminate the palestinians

But thats good. They are subhuman arab scum-. Just look at them insects.

Weaklings

NUKE THE CUBE

That might be true, but it was me who got these digits, so it doesn't matter

remove all kebab and nuke mecca

Thank you.
archive.org/stream/TheVoynichManuscript/Voynich_Manuscript#page/n0/mode/2up

stop being triggered faggots by memes and freedong of screech and you'll be fine, sand nigger. Also try bacon. It's good.

youtu.be/NjBmrHPONt4

are your bracket keys broken? because you did forget quite a few of them

We know, that's why we need you guys here to overthrow our Zionist government. The jews have had complete control for too long...

You are a holy man.

holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/CodexSeraphinianus.pdf

You're right. So piss off unless you want some more.

Can we have a rule which bans OPs who post pasta? Thanks.

HEY FRENCHIE I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE CPT BLOOD AND COMMANDER BLOOD

ancient pasta, sage

This is generic Greek retardation by some lunatic nazi greeks. Nothing it says makes sense.

trust an untermensch to not know what is happening around him.

This

/thread

Literal barely stale pasta you fucking newfags. Wew I do love summer

You're preaching to the choir, m8. We know (((who))) is behind wahhabism and all these retarded terrorist groups. Sup Forums is pro-Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmcIrsPH1FU

PLEASE TRANSCIBE WHAT YOU INTERPERATE FROM IT.

Your religion is garbage. Your prophet was a pedophile and a fraud. Your bible is fake.

Old stale pasta is old and stale. Sage.

Deanary Ο.Ε.Α (symbol) Greek Replacement Team.

Begining "A" and the end "Ω" of the attacks by the forces E' intergalactic missions against Draconian rebels 2003-2160.

Globe cape made by solid semi-crystalic(something) seethrough invisible 'Γ'.

It makes no sense. That above is the explanation for what the "Γ" stands for.

Maybe if you weren't such cunts, stayed where you were, didn't abduct Southern Europeans for sexual slavery, and didn't repeatedly sack coastal towns with piracy raids we wouldn't have needed to respond by crusading you dune coons back to the deserts.

both dudes are fucking ugly

It makes perfect sense.

Ill see you on the news bye.

>Googling black cube
>got (((this)))
blackcube.com/

underage pls go

Well all it describes is a galactic war of some sort. Nazi symbols are solar systems and the other symbols are mega structures and planets.

>Allah, ech' Allah.jpg

As a Jew I kind of hate Islam for strictly Jewy reasons (Israel, antisemitism) but at the same time Muslims have done everything in their power to make sure that everyone else hates you as well.

You can't really blame the Jews for that. If you wanted to beat us at our ((tricks)) you'd stop raping, killing, and refusing to integrate.

On it like flies on shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg

Comes to Sup Forums
Doesn't know Trump just cut funding to forces that are against Assad.
Are you a shill, or just retarded?
>Either way kys fgt

Difficulty comes with some many cgi bullshit fakes.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

>It was you who divided up the land.
USA

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
USA and your infighting.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Wait, there are oil wells on mecca?

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
UK

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
USA & Saudi-Arabia

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
USA & UK

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
USA & UK

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
USA & Israel

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
USA & Israel

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
USA

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
No. You just contributed your shit to the rest of the world. This will be your legacy and this will be how your people will be remembered in the future. Incompetent rulers all the way. Otherwise you fucks would have bombed Tell Aviv.

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
USA and international jihadists fucking the place up.

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
Kuwait & USA

> It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
USA & Israel

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
USA & Israel

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
No, that was actually you and your Wahhabists performing a Hijrah.

Im not a muslim. Im a white christian. But I listen to muslims (Imran Hosein and Mufti Menk) and Jews and Christians. I understand the differences but the differences aren't great enough to warrant such hostilities between the 3.

Doesn't change my point, m8. Muslims aren't hated because of Jewish propaganda but because of the scummy shit they do.

so are you shirmpaphobic? just because you don't like something and recognize it for the giant step backwards it is does not mean that you hate it. hate requires emotional investment.

>JlQmWVJD

Are you mentally ill?

No - People opinions are formed by TV news media. TV news can portray anyone as the enemy or as heroes if it wants, and a majority of the public will go along with it everytime and everyone else will be marginalised into silence.

The reality is always other than portrayed on the TV.

No matter how TV news media ""portrays"" Muslims, they are going to be hated because of the violence, rape, and refusal to integrate.

>Muslim holy lands.
It's god's holy land, not muslim land. You think that in the West everything is going well every day?

We do not complain because the state chokes us as soon as we have something to say. your people complain because they do not have their church near the corner of the street.

What about the virtue you claim? being so dependent on the westerners that once the level of sufficiency is reached you are eager to destroy us to say that it is you who have done it.

God does not like the hypocrites, just a reminder.

user here, with a message to you islamic cunts.

It is you who use stale pasta.

You are the cause of all sage. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic bans. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really yawn.

>2000 years of mudslimes being cunts had nothing to do with it
Are these mongol rape babies just jews without the intelligence?

>USA, U.K. and Israel

Hmm. That's a strange coincidence but what does it mean?

As someone learning about the middle east, am I missing something or was this entire mess created by leftists protesting their governments during the arab spring?

Means we didn't have anything to do with the shit you've gotten yourselves into and we're not supposed to be the ones paying the price for it.

Fix it.

Is this photoshopped?

Shill thread trying to D&C Trump and Assad supporters. Likely JIDF.

This pasta is like a year old you fucking newfags.

In the UK the BBC re a known pedo TV network, yet they are accepted in British society because they ARE the main media here. Pedophiles are accepted if the TV accepts them and most of the public will go along with it.

Its the same for any minority demographic.

I went on anti war protests before the Iraq war started. I tried.