Are whites even human

slide thread

Are you?

where's your sage?

I saged and reported.

we starter to wear clothing way before you did

Very good, carry on. Sorry to bother you user

Germany on the other hand needs a lesson in saging

How's that even happen? I'm a 2nd gen Dane and pale as milk, but I work outside 40 hours a week and just get a stupid looking farmers tan.

That guy needs to see if he's allergic to sun.

Irish weren't kangs either.
Wow, that was tough. Why do niggers get such a vast platform to prove their ineptitude on? I'm a sympathetic man at heart, we need to ban blacks from social media before they bring more disgrace to their own people.

>swineskins literally burn from going outside

Doesn't get much more subhuman than that.

no i think egyptians did

>and yall still think white people ruled Egypt

No. Never did. Why do blacks think there are only two races?

This. Nobody thinks some blonde haired nordic aryans with glowing blue eyes and snow-skin lived in Egypt and build pyramids n shiieeet.

Anglos and Mediterraneans are very different when it comes to tanning.

Protohuman, ancient humans on the brink of extinction

>greeks conquer egypt
>abandon their silly european culture
>adopt noble north african culture of sister-fucking
white people be culture thieves lmao

Fuck off, nigger. Aren't you tired of getting your faggotry reported? Ban this faggot already.

counter sage

Whites are the only humans

Sun exposure is for poor field worker

Rulers had servants holding shades.

After you go outside for one week you get enough of a tan that it doesn't bother you

Meanwhile blacks can study as hard as they want for years and still not be smart enough to build a 1/100 scale model of a pyramid.

All genetic evidence to this point has proven Egyptians were white.

Some people do, but they're literally retarded. They're the white version of the kangz. Here's a list of historical peoples they believe were actually Nords

>OT Jews aka God's chosen
>Romans
>Greeks
>Brahmins (some say we need to "reclaim" yoga)
>Egyptians

I've met some of these people, and I think what's going on is some serious inferiority complex. Mostly they're poor white Americans whose only point of pride is their blonde hair and blue eyes. Overwhelmingly, they're frustrated underachievers who think they should have been handed everything.

>that elephant trunk arm
kek