Jordan Peterson called MGTOW pathetic weasels

Jordan Peterson called MGTOW pathetic weasels.

Does Sup Forums agree with Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo
youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

why would he use such harsh words? He's nothing but a bully

JUDE PETERSON IS A SHAREBLUE SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo

Wow really makes u think, I don't understand how you faggots keep jerking him off.
Gotta make that 600k patreon shekels a year + 200k autism bucks from THE GREATEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw

Juden Peterson is a crypto kike and you goyims know it

It's like calling "a pathetic weasel" someone who wants nothing to do with niggers. Doesn't make any sense.

He refuted his claim and corrected himself you cuck

Yes. He understand why they are so, but mgtow is mostly older men who have been burned by women or are beta and cant get any, so they have alot of resentment for women.

he retracted the statement later faggot

No he didn't. He said he regretted using the words pathetic weasels, but his opinion of them still stands.

A man without a woman is incomplete. Basically not even a true man. Just a boy. A small scared boy. I honestly feel sorry for these people. They're so lost they blame women for all their problems.

He didn't retract anything. He said he regretted calling them names. That's all. He still has very little respect for MGTOW. I just wanna know if Sup Forums agrees with his opinion on MGTOW, which he still very much holds.

MGTOW is basically suicide, not the solution

Why am I a faggot? I just wish to inquire about Sup Forums's opinions regarding MGTOW and whether they agree with Peterson's assessment.

listen to whiny nasally fag voice explain women to you.
mgtow.

He apologised for that a few times.

He still has contempt for MGTOW. I just want to know if Sup Forums agrees, seeing as Sup Forums has huge respect for him.

He apologized and took it back

You have to go back OP

Clearly you are out of your element

I agree with his summation of the MGTOW movement, that 1. it isn't the answer to the issue of men feeling frustrated with modern dating scene and 2. the MGTOW movement is poisonous in the sense that it boils down to bitter "world-weary" old men with good intentions driving young men who haven't had these bad experiences away from dating in general with their horror stories about how 100% of women are awful.

yes I agree with him, all of you MGTOW are beta fucking losers. What kind of person doesn't want to get married, have a kid, and mold your legacy into a great member of the country?

He also conceded the point that many are older men who have been burned in their lives by the opposite sex, either through the court system or et cetera. And that it's understandable these men would walk away from such situations with disdain for females.

His gripe with MGTOW is that these older men share their anecdotal experiences with younger men and present them as fact, or cop out with a "well I'm just warning you bro." Without recognizing the pernicious effect such lessons can have on young men, especially young men with no luck when it comes to the opposite sex. Nobody wants to blame themselves for not getting laid, and MGTOW gives these young men a cop out, a patsy to pin their shortcomings upon.

In short he understands the older men who are part of the movement as men who rightfully have gripes with females, because somewhere along the line those men where fucked by the court system/ cheated on / etc.
But he still thinks the younger men who are part of the movement are pathetic weasels, for lack of a better term.

You seem to be on of those pathetic weasels. Are you upset that Peterson is telling you to risk pain and failure before dropping out of the relationship game altogether?

It should be:

M E N

G E T

T O

O W N

W O M E N

Both sexes would be happier with that and we could actually uphold our societies and nations

MGTOW is voluntary white genocide

>Does Sup Forums agree with Jordan Peterson?
Yes. (((MGTOW))) is for fags, I liken them to race traitors.

I'm not MGTOW, but I share a lot of their opinions.

I think Peterson thinks that way because he's old. He doesn't understand how awful young women are. They can't cook, they won't clean, they don't want to have and raise children, and they want to compete with you in careers and earnings. None of these things is attractive. Then you look at the institutional biases against men, like the family court system, and a lot of men just say "fuck this, video games and anime". It's not that these men are saying they want nothing to do with women. We're saying we don't want anything to do with the modern "empowered" woman. If I wanted to fuck someone who acts like a man, I'll just go to the nearest highway rest stop.

Yes, I agree with him. Even though I have no luck with women and MGTOW seems so attractive given my situation, I still know deep down that it isn't the correct response to modern dating/marriage.

Jordan Peterson then said he regretted calling them pathetic weasels because they sorta had a point, even though he thought their general attitude and approach to women was terrible.

So Jordan Peterson doesn't agree with Jordan Peterson.

of course they are, doing your own thing as a guy or wanting to be alone or not commit to women is fine, but publically identifying as MGTOW is just as flamboyant and annoying to me as someone who identifies as LGBTQ.

MGTOW is a defensive surrender ideology therefore it's dumb.

This. You can do what you want but don't be a fucking attention whore about it. Its MEN go their own way, so act like a fucking man about it.

no

Yes. MGTOWs are hedonists that only care about minmaxing their own personal pleasure and pain.

>MGTOW
I don't know who they are.

What's wrong with MGTOW? The world can't survive without Betas. They will crash this civilization and take the White race with them.

Well I can understand a fucking leaf practicing MGTOW since your gov will consider a couple living together as marriage so you can't escape the states intrusive contract on what should of remained an intimate and personal ceremonial vow. But shilling for it is destructive to the youth since the youth takes rejection and break ups very personally aside from being annoying

Good.
Kike controlled fools.
mgtow faggot's are cancerous faggots who don't contribute shit to white people except whine how they can't a gf.

MGTOW seems mostly like a child-like reaction to the current state of affairs in western civilization and the release of women's free sexuality.

They be like "damn, we gotta fuck these whores and dump them! we dont need them!!! they dont want a good provider beta man like me, so ill just try to screw them over!! women only want the bad boys!!!"

And I sympathize with them. It sure is tough for a young average guy, to not receive any sexual attention without serious work on one self, while all the high-testosterone badboys have no problems.
But you cant just change society like that. Most likely, the sexual liberation cannot be undone unless we become a muslim society.

You must accept that this is the world we live in, and deal with it proactively. Either go cry in a corner BY YOURSELF, or take responsibility for your life, become an attractive man and you will get plenty of female attention.
Being negative and trying to make others enter your negative reality solves nothing.

And what a toxic idea to give people - that there are NO good women out there. Sure a lot of them should be avoided for long term relationships and marriage, but surely not all! Things might be worse in US though, than for example Europe. But still. If you think there are no good women out there, you'll only find evidence to support it.

Personally I agree with some of the red pill stuff - that a lot of women are getting pumped and dumped and want a beta provider only once their sexual market value has sky dropped. Marriage has become a huge risk. Chances of getting fucked over by your partner/wife is increasing.

My choice is to not let it affect my life quality too much. I'll lead a happy, properous life, have good friends and relations, and I will seek out the best woman I can find. But the pursuit of women is secondary. I will not let my life quality depend on it.

I'm supposed to even know nobodies by their names?

>we gotta fuck these whores and dump them! we dont need them!!! they dont want a good provider beta man like me, so ill just try to screw them over!!

This is kind of attitude also doesn't help. It just worsens the resentment between the sexes.
What you happen if MGTOW found a good and innocent girl? The fuck and dump approach would really hurt her and most probably turn her into a bitter, cat owning feminist.