Brit/pol/ - Magna Carta Libertatum edition

>Tommy Robinson has a new book coming out, "Mohammed's Koran ,why Muslims kill for Islam"
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/888433271448772608

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>UKIP loses control of its only council
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40691149

>Goldman Sachs boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/tommy-robinson-✡️/
youtube.com/watch?v=dJZmpcAYhQA
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZz_gSY-_M
youtube.com/watch?v=yu3mNKpJLgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reading for Englishmen.

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminster (1259), the Statute of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statute of Westminster (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statute of Rhuddian (1284).

>Darcy v Allein (1603), the Case of Prohibitions (1607), Bushnel's Case (1670), Cf. Rex v Filer (1722), Bluet v Needs (1736), Rex v Gardner (1739), Malloch v Eastly (1744), Wingfield v. Stratford, (1752), Entick v Carryington (1765), Wingfield v. Stratford (1752), cf. Rex v. Dewhurst (1820), Tulk v Moxhay (1848), Hadley v Baxendale (1854), Rylands v Fletcher (1884), Foakes v Beer (1884), The Moorcock 14 P.D (1889), Carlill v Carbolic Smoke Ball Company (1893), Rex v Meade (1903), Rex v. Smith (1914),

>...Dunlop Pnuematic Tyre vs Selfridge and Co. Ltd (1915), A-G v De Keyser's Royal Hotel Ltd (1920), Donoghue v Stevenson (1932), Central London Property Trust Ltd v High Trees House Ltd (1947), Associated Provincial Picture Houses Ltd v Wednesbury Corporation (1948), Hedley Byrne v Heller (1963), Fagan v Metropolitan Police Commissioner (1969), Ramsay vs IRC (1982), Furniss v Dawson (1984), Factortame case (1990), Reville v Newbury (1996)

>Other reading: A. V. Dicey, Introduction to the Study of the Law of the Constitution, (8th Edn., London 1931), Edward Coke, The Fourth Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England (1628; this edn. London 1747), William Blackstone, Commentaries on the Laws of England (Oxford 1765), Cf. S. Halbrook, That Every Man be Armed: The Evolution of a Constitutional Right (Albuquerque 1984), James Pateson, Commentaries on the Liberty of the Subject and the Laws of England Relating to the Security of the Person (London 1877), Craik-Henderson "The Dangers of a Supreme Parliament", Statute of Northampton (1328), 1908 Pistols Act, and the 1920, 1937, 1968, 1988, and 1997 Firearm Acts.

first for corrupt police

Tommy is a Jew who has done work for a Muslim terrorist propaganda group. Learn more here:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/tommy-robinson-✡️/

Percect

>morality hasn't replied to my pragmatic approach to debating abortion

Not surprised but still disappointed.

He's too blackpilled for his own good desu senpai.

Try getting blocked by people like Owen Jones.

Anyone know some good reading materials or red pilled documentaries on: Marxism, Zionism, Communism (history of communist russia), Britain in the last century

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi

Save Brit/pol/ from the self indulgence and general cuntery of the Tripworms.

With these new gender laws where you can pick your sex with no medical oversight does that mean parents can just call their kids the opposite sex if they want to?

Why is Colonial Chum not on your list?

Hello Steerpike.

>Actively asking for books that will reinforce your world view

Surefire way to end up an idiot mate, get a variety and make up your own mind after reading all interpretations.

More like Steerkike LOL

He has my old, incredibly easy to guess trip on there.

They'll have to call their child what they identify as. Otherwise it's child abuse.

Your 3 year old son might catch Frozen on TV one day and wants to be a princess. Only bigoted parents will continue to call their kid "son" rather than "daughter"

it's not about my world view i just don't know alot about the subjects but don't wanna read something super biased to either side

percocet

You are a sick fuck. Three years ago, I was raped by a man like you. It ruined my life. I'm still broken, no matter what I do to try and fix it. I can't move on. The scars run too deep. You don't even care about how those girls are affected. You don't care that you're breaking their spirits, dreams, and everything they hoped to be. My joy in life was taken away, stolen by someone like you. You don't deserve to live for the pain you caused those girls.

Why has everything here become about sexual assault? Don't you ever think about how this affects victims?

Brit/pol/ is dead and only kept alive by left wing posters pretending to be right wing. We've moved and if you were here at the beginning you'll know where we've moved to. See you. don't trust the trip fags.

>world is about to collapse environmentally
>Albania is the only objectively safe place
That's how nonwhite inferior races will be finally wiped out. In no scenario negro, gook, gypsy or semite can settle in Albania without getting face melted with aced

B
A L B A N I A
S
E
D

Brit/pol/ has been dead for a year according to you fags.

It was infiltrated a couple of months ago, we all left a few weeks ago. Check the number of IDs.

Fuck off Ralph Waldo.

>only god alone knows

well god, some security cameras, the coroner, the forensic science service, etc etc etc

I don't know that is but judging by your overly defensive response you'll be one of the faggots who forced us out. We've all left buddy, you and your lefty mates can have it.

Coincidentially I took a break good few weeks ago. Where did you move to? Infinite.cha.n? I'd rather stay here.

Interesting, Al-Muhajiroun were the group who led the 2009 protest in Luton against returning British soldiers which resulted in the arrest of Kevin Carroll who consequently went on to form the EDL with his cousin Tommy Robinson. So if it wasn't for Al-Muhajiroun there would be no EDL, that's a very comfy relationship they have together

Go back to discord you mong.

Brit/pol/ is dead mate. It's just a circlejerk for tripcunts now.

We are the most tripcunt infested place on Sup Forums. They destroyed this place.

We went somewhere they can't find us, you'll figure it out.

Hello

>His foreskin and glans sensitivity gone

I don't use discord.

>British soldiers
Literal drones of the White Genocide

American here.
Please...save us.

That's Mo Ansar. The retarded social commentator who stopped being a Muslim to join a band.

I won't though will I? Give us a clue that only a longterm poster could figure out? Been here since 2014

Too risky I'm afraid, can't have what happened to this general happen elsewhere.

good catch i missed that connection. will add it to his bio later today thanks user

Thoughts on this argument?

He's baiting you mate. He's one of those fags from discord.

Also don't give him (You)'s.

>We've moved

Why are you here?

Yeah, I guess I wouldn't want to discuss with a bunch of faggots who couldn't habdle some debate from Momentum and Tory boys during the election anyway.

Public service announcement for any that were left behind. They'll find us within moments, you lefty faggots won't - you can search 4plebs all you want.

/r/ukpolitics is for of Corbynites now desu

This thread is very uncomfy lads.

Applying for a council flat tomorrow.

I have no fucking idea what I'm doing.

You might get one by 2030 if you're lucky

>Been on Brit/pol/ for more than four years
>Always seem to miss it when something goes awry and everyone leaves

I'll just stay here then, I suppose.

I'm going to London in a few weeks. Where can I get a proper pasty?

Makes sense, don't trust the tripfags or posters you recognise. Don't fall for the "dead is dead" rubbish.

Greggs but that's probably halal or whatever the fuck in London.

I have a "mental illness" so my therapist says I should get priority. Also, I don't live in London. There's a shit tonne of empty flats where I live.

>don't trust the tripfags or posters you recognis
What kind of logic is that? Some of us post here frequently so of course you recognise posters.

>They'll find us within moments, you lefty faggots won't

Like I'd want to, been here since /new/ long enough to watch your first exodus to cripplechan only to watch you come crawling back

tl;dr you're a larping faggot and probably a child molester

Fuck, now I'm hungry. Trying to eat a lot better this year and had some shitty salad thing for lunch after the gym. I want a pie and a pint.

When are we going to have a right -wing coup d'état to put us out of our misery?

Ask Eddie.

It's not cripplechan, already said that. I know that's all you lefty boys know about though.

I think Eddie said something about most squaddies not giving enough of a shit for that to ever happen.

You're getting boring now lad

You're as entertaining as ever.

Eddie is a Walt though.

The slant on Big Ben Tower is really noticeable these days.

hmm

We had an argument about this yesterday I don't wish to repeat with him. A coup will never happen though. Both because of how the Armed Forces and legislative bodies are divided entirely and because our soldiers would likely start a Commie coup before a right wing coup.

No he isn't. He completed a tour.

What makes a nation's pillars high
And its foundations strong?
What makes it mighty to defy
The foes that round it throng?

It is not gold. Its kingdoms grand
Go down in battle shock;
Its shafts are laid on sinking sand,
Not on abiding rock.

Is it the sword? Ask the red dust
Of empires passed away;
The blood has turned their stones to rust,
Their glory to decay.

And is it pride? Ah, that bright crown
Has seemed to nations sweet;
But God has struck its luster down
In ashes at his feet.

Not gold but only men can make
A people great and strong;
Men who for truth and honor's sake
Stand fast and suffer long.

Brave men who work while others sleep,
Who dare while others fly...
They build a nation's pillars deep
And lift them to the sky.

Literally never

youtube.com/watch?v=dJZmpcAYhQA

Thanks

I give you a toast Ladies and gentlemen
May this fair land we love so well
In Dignity and freedom dwell
While worlds may change and go awry
There'll always be an England
While there's a country lane
Wherever there's a cottage small
Beside a field of grain
While there's a busy street
Wherever there's a turning wheel
A million marching feet
Red, white and blue
What does it mean to you?
Surely you're proud
Shout it loud
Britons awake!
The Empire too
We can depend on you
Freedom remains
These are the chains
Nothing can break
And England shall be free
If England means as much to you
As England means to me

You've seen his OSM I take it?

I was the the 101st SAS airborne Marines troop in veitnam

There's literally nothing wrong with homosexual people or homosexual behaviour. The pendulum always swings a little too far when a wrong is righted. We're in a corrective period, while necessary change is accompanied by excess, but the new normality - where ordinary, hard working people are free to be gay it they want to without persecution - will follow.

I can't see how anyone would take exception to that. Our society faces far, far greater ills than two men fucking each other.

THREAD THEME

>I was the the 101st SAS airborne Marines troop in veitnam
is you are SAS when is next happening thx

Lads, do I have good music taste?

youtube.com/watch?v=yu3mNKpJLgc

Saint Augustine! well hast thou said,
That of our vices we can frame
A ladder, if we will but tread
Beneath our feet each deed of shame!

All common things, each day's events,
That with the hour begin and end,
Our pleasures and our discontents,
Are rounds by which we may ascend.

The low desire, the base design,
That makes another's virtues less;
The revel of the ruddy wine,
And all occasions of excess;

The longing for ignoble things;
The strife for triumph more than truth;
The hardening of the heart, that brings
Irreverence for the dreams of youth;

All thoughts of ill; all evil deeds,
That have their root in thoughts of ill;
Whatever hinders or impedes
The action of the nobler will; —

All these must first be trampled down
Beneath our feet, if we would gain
In the bright fields of fair renown
The right of eminent domain.

We have not wings, we cannot soar;
But we have feet to scale and climb
By slow degrees, by more and more,
The cloudy summits of our time.

The mighty pyramids of stone
That wedge-like cleave the desert airs,
When nearer seen, and better known,
Are but gigantic flights of stairs.

The distant mountains, that uprear
Their solid bastions to the skies,
Are crossed by pathways, that appear
As we to higher levels rise.

The heights by great men reached and kept
Were not attained by sudden flight,
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night.

Standing on what too long we bore
With shoulders bent and downcast eyes,
We may discern — unseen before —
A path to higher destinies,

Nor deem the irrevocable Past
As wholly wasted, wholly vain,
If, rising on its wrecks, at last
To something nobler we attain.

>That bus advertising Bud Light

The absolute state of London

wtf is all this tranny degeneracy on the news?

gas them all fucking faggots

Christ almighty.
Tell me this kind of bullshit isn't far spread and this is just some isolated faggotry.

Sodomites are literally the inversion of all that is natural, let alone all the deviancy and degeneracy they bring. You are cancer, and by condoning this shit you play in to the merchants liberalism peddling hands you stupid fucking cunt.
Let alone the fact that hanging a fucking flag represents a group within a group and gives them extra representation/right/privilege over all others that are otherwise covered by the flag of the state, or the military, or army, or unit.
Fuck you

I'm not SRR I am Ross Kemp platoon

Christ, mate. You've got to relax. You're mental.

God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

O lord God arise,
Scatter our enemies,
And make them fall!
Confound their knavish tricks,
Confuse their politics,
On you our hopes we fix,
God save the Queen!

Not in this land alone,
But be God's mercies known,
From shore to shore!
Lord make the nations see,
That men should brothers be,
And form one family,
The wide world ov'er

From every latent foe,
From the assasins blow,
God save the Queen!
O'er her thine arm extend,
For Britain's sake defend,
Our mother, prince, and friend,
God save the Queen!

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour,
Long may she reign!
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the Queen!

Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush,
And like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the Queen!

alright walt

Heard you were with Big Phil in Syria.

I'm merely illustrating that the army, like every other institution, has been infected with this left-wing virtue-signalling, diversity is our strength, muh inclusion mentality.
Not exactly fertile ground for a right-wing coup.

My name is Staff Sargant Edward, not Walt

fuck this country tbqh

It honestly deserves everything it gets at this point.

>having reasonable conviciton or passion about the wellbeing of my fellow flesh and blood
>mental
You're a pussy and I can guarantee you're not doing it to play a minor role in accellerating the eventual collapse.
Kill yourself kike.

'member when you had a hissy fit when we shat on the American army for always killing British troops? Yeah, we all do. Topkek

Also both Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll were arrested after they led a march after Lee Rigby was killed by Michael Adebolajo, who also happened to be a member of al-Muhajiroun