Why do non-white girls show more interest to white guys than white girls themselves?

Why do non-white girls show more interest to white guys than white girls themselves?

Ethnic women have BY FAR shown more attraction towards me than white girls ever have, and it's even a comparison.

I live in Oregon, where the state is incredibly white, too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiM6hF1naXE?t=214
youtube.com/watch?v=gPN4ImIoVm0
youtube.com/watch?v=8MLrWgXAOyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Desire to improve their genetic standing.

I wouldn't think they obsess over race as much as Sup Forums does

white women expect you to make the 1st more. Non-whites try because they want a white man but think they need to make the 1st move because he is busy chasing white women

Literally came to post this
Not much else to be said

you'd be wrong about that lad

They don't. They all hate white men on the surface because of their liberal education indoctrination however deep down they want nothing more than to be dominated by a strong WHITE MALE

fpbp

They do, white men are basically the top teir men
>inb4 BBC meme

Sup Forums only obsesses about race in response to other groups obsessing about race, specifically, about how ours is evil and needs to be destroyed. I'm surprised that you've apparently not read the news in the past 5 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiM6hF1naXE?t=214

Tyrone why do you keep posting the same thread all day/night?

White women aren't interested in you, we get it, you're a cuck to the white man.

mixed race babies are the best looking babies

Because they've only been around niggers who they know have no money or empathy.

Shouldn't I forego white women, and reciprocate the love shown to me?

It's kind of a bitch-cuck move to ignore the women that love me, and chase women who don't - right?

Nice try.

>Why do non-white girls show more interest to white guys than white girls themselves
Because non-white guys want nothing to do with them.
Any sane white guy would want nothing to do with them, either

This. Plus white women are already being chased by all other races.

It's subconscious. They're not autistically aware of it like we are.
Despite white people getting put down all the time, we're still seen as the peak of success. Which is why people hate us.

I don't really care what you do. I don't find non-white women attractive. They are fucking nuts though. My current GF thought that tell me she didn't want a boy friend and enjoyed being single was a way to let me know she liked me.

Because white women get brainwashed by liberal propaganda 100% of the time at some point in their life. That's why they date niggers and self-hate on their own kind, like a big daddy issue caused by liberals.

Other women see through the bullshit or just don't care. White women are retarded and literal children, they're not worth saving and Sup Forums's obsession with them is beyond me.

Sage.

Fuck off kike.

Fuck the bullshit
Post shitskin thots

White men are the prize pig for any woman, but for the first time whites are dating and marrying non-whites, and certainly fucking them.

Every time I see some cunt going on about whites loving BBC I always know it's either bait or they never fucking go outside. The only white women with black dudes are fucking fat and ugly. Maybe like 1% might be alright looking and just doing it cause they hate their dad

White women are definitely too obsessed with that mind-game shit. It's annoying as all hell.

Usually the only white girls I see dating blacks are chicks with Daddy issues

We don't have too many here but it's always fat chicks over here. I figured in US that some do it to spite their family or think they have to or they are rasict

because they like to be BLEACHED

That's basically the reason, they're just dumb and trying to rebel against their dad's that know better, shiy like this didn't happen on the same scale when I was growing up
Shit I dated a black chick in high school around DC and got ugly looks all over the district

Black women generally have to have more responsibility then black men. I know a nice black women who is chill and doesn't cause drama. Black men are like white women, very dependent on others. They tend to want to depend on each other. Black women and white men get a long because both tend to be independent and don't want to be responsible over someone else.

Spot the butthurt white girl

White women are irrelevant in 2017

Does quarter Polish Ashkenazi otherwise ethnically Russian chick goes as nonwhite?

litterly this
Basic Beckies need to realise that they are worthless

I think you mean black women are forced to be responsible while white men are expected to be

Well, if you're a black girl and you've been forced to socialize with black guys your entire life, there's a good chance you're pretty redpilled on what it's really like.

Black guys, and general hood culture is what's trendy now for girls to like. But girls who aren't empty white women, and have dealt with the reality of it, want something better.

Yeah, that's my point. The relationship works well because you have to responsible people instead of two like in white women-black guy relationships.

They want to give you their STDs

Two responsible people instead of two irresponsible.*

White women don't value Aryaness anymore. Non-white women never lost the desire to improve upon their race.

People drop their inhibitions around other races many times..My white wife is stunning and it was just normal high school shit when she pursued me..I'm a good looking white dude that can chat up any women, but even I might be a little nervous approaching my wife if we were both twenty five...It all goes out the window if you chat up someone of opposite race on the surface..Of course all the race issues would be clear cut if you were dating..Family functions and all that shit..

>It all goes out the window if you chat up someone of opposite race

FUUUUUUUUCK

That's so true!

Yo, why is this? My last gf wasn't white, and she was well out of my league - I likely wouldn't talk to a white chick with the equivalent attractiveness

I wonder why that is

thread should have ended here

Most white women are pretty trash tier at this point.
> slutty feminists
> "confident" loud obnoxious cows that are sad all the time.

I used to work with this dumb cunt who was a blue as shit hilldawg voting feminist. One of my other co-workers fucked some guy she liked so she went on some tirade about her publically and literally had to be transferred to another office.

I went to a school that was 50% black. I've never been approached in my life, but in that school, black girls acted like bitches in heat when they talked to me. They literally were all over me. And no, I'm just average looking

that fucking cameraman is a hero

Yes.Cultural marxism is fucking controling their minds.

~~~please respond~~~

Shut up

Sheboons are very ugly and fat so they have very low standards. Niggers are not human

/thread
I don't see how I'm supposed to engage in a relationship with white women when they're all, quite literally gutter trash. They've dropped traditional values but instead embrace decadent things such as feminism, marxism, and so on. Just look at the countless women preaching for more refugees into Europe, likewise for Northern America.

Why would I waste my time with the same people who've contributed vastly to the moral decay of Western Civilization? There's just no motivation for me to actively seek them out while Non-White women approach me, are flexible, more than often traditional family values, can take a joke/enjoy themselves without being uppity fucking nannies.

But, at the same time; I don't want to produce a mutt.

I don't know what to do lads.

That's because you're either not white or you're ugly and leftist, as all men who come here whining about white girls are. White girls love white men, you're not a man, so fuck off.

We do actually, even when we're not right wing. I was a libtard but I still only ever fancied white men, it's proveable, it's nature, and it won't change despite all the Hollywood memes about us, and no matter how many leftards come here bleating that we love "BBC".

>she didn't want a boy friend and enjoyed being single was a way to let me know she liked me.

I think she was trying to spark your sexual aggression, assuming what you wrote is true. I really think shit tests would be better rendered as "shit flirting" because that's what it usually is in my experience - shitty flirting.

white girls feel entitled to someone better than you, so they dont give you any attention.

Non white girls are lower status and thus they give attention to lower status men.

Iktf
>be me
>be fucking white male
>Latinas hit on me in public
>Asian girls hit on me in public
>even poo in loo and Arab girls show interest
>white girls don't give a fuck, except sometimes they shit test me at bars as if I care enough to put up with their bullshit

Women call it trading up, plus white people tend to be more attractive

go to different country user.....there are plenty of white women waiting for you.....we talking here about white trash btw not the real qt3.14 who is thinking that she is beta....but in reality she is hot as hell

exactly, asian and black girls feel themselves as betas now.....which is kinda strange

>worked at job
>every time i go in the shitty restaurant gas station
> always black and white couple there
> both looks at me like they might know

they do it in secret because they to its wrong

You will never know that your girl got blacked

They want to be white simple, just compare your average black to a white

I think its because while everyone is moving on and doing stuff with life alot of white women get stuck in the liberal scam. They want to be artsy, suffragettes and be opinionated and not settle and act a little slutty . Have you actually noticed the dues most feminist chicks are with? They are literally trash tier as well.

Well it's obvious what to do then.

Became the master of the five continents and spread the blood of the great Khan that descended from a wolf.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPN4ImIoVm0

brunettes are literally light years beyond white girls

nice b8 user

It's an American thing. I'm not even baiting. At bars in my area I see white girls fawning over black dudes, hot white girls too.

Only betas settle for anything non-white.

Who wants to have children that doesn't look like them? Life is too short to catch hell for dating a nigger or something. No thanks. I'll stick to my beautiful people.

sounds good, desu. but i will go with my american qt3.14

>Low aspirations.

Your ancestors aren't pleased.

the thing is betas try only once and for rejection they think that every girl is like that, but in reality the girl that beta hits the most are the one that shows off a lot.....so beta bois....hit them up multiple times.

Girls that look like that have been blacked. Sorry to burst your bubble.

t. user who has seen too much

Not really, I've banged tons of attractive white girls, and now I don't give a fuck about what happens to them. From my personal experience, most white women have coal burned now. Even if they aren't feminists, they are all from the same poisoned well.

They can all fuck off to find niglet boyfriends, I will only consider non-asian american Asians for a potential wife now.

They don't. Whiteness simply is the gold standard for attractiveness. You don't have to be a Sup Forumsack to notice that.

Jamal, stop hiding behind the flag.....we all know that you are beta anyway.....try to hit the girl you like again, go to gym and start eating right, start cooking in oven.....cause it's ez and you dont need to be around while it's cooking....loose weight for god sake!!!

because gene stealing is a thing on the sexual marketplace.

Do they need citizenship?

Wrong, according to online dating data, black women are the most desparate, and asian women are the most desired.

Yes its just bait ..............

Probably because they already know how shit their lives would be if they married a nigger, so they avoid them. However, white women are not aware of such situation and end up single with a black baby.

Imagine being faggy enough to want to 'save' the white race because muh white woman lel

Fuck them. I'm not even really attracted to them anymore

lol I'm not a nigger m8. I'm not trying to blackpill you either I'm trying to give you a friendly warning. A large number of college sluts in America have fucked black guys. They're not all ugly and fat, either. On many college campuses black athletes are worshipped by faculty, beta white sports fans, etc. You really think the niggerball players only bang ugly chicks?

The irony of this pic, do they not see those fat hams on that sheboon ? I think I know where all the food money went.

its the popular thing to do now its like how edward bernays got women to smoke cigarette

Same here. Ethnic girls show much more attraction toward me than white girls. Which is fine with me, because white women are bitchy, entitled, and fat.

all black girls I know are obsessed with marrying a white man and having

(((BEAUTIFUL MIXED RACE CHILDREN)))

This mug gets me every time.

Why do all the rich niggers always end up marrying white girls then?

o thats right

I don't understand why people are so afraid of rejection. Who gives a shit, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Go for it you nerds.

Opposites attract

youtube.com/watch?v=8MLrWgXAOyo

>Implying propaganda can beat the calling of the steppes.

Considering black males are the main carriers of STIs, I'm happy these little traiterous whores will have their vaginas btfo and left a single mother

I'm currently dating a black girl, I met her before becoming redpilled and will probably get married to her.

Is it time to take the Mongolpill?

SAUCE NOW

red-pilled but not a man

ethnic pussy is MADE for white dick