Girls will be boys

So the whole brainwashed agp tranny thing is pretty gross, but what's going to happen with the generation of girls who think that they're either gay yaoi men or don't have a gender? pumping themselves full of testosterone, binding their chests beyond repair because tumblr told them to... it's sickening, and white girls are especially affected. Does Sup Forums have any feelings on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s
youthtranscriticalprofessionals.org/2016/06/29/i-wanted-an-identity-so-badly-a-desistors-account-of-trans-indoctrination/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is literally my daughter right now. How do I feel? Absolute rage. If there was someone I could kill to stop this, I would kill them. I would go to jail for the rest of my life to stop this madness.

Pic related doesn't look like a boy, but rather cute hugable little girl. I don't think girls these age should or even could be sexualized, besides some pedocircles.

My condolences, user. Try to redpill her as much as you can, without it feeling forced. Explain to her why she is believing in lies.

make her do man stuff.
she'll be back.

How old? If they're under 18, no hormones. If they're old enough to get a job, make them start supporting themselves. If they want a phone, or some shit like that, make them work for it.

It seems like most trans haven't had to do much in their lives, and some gold hard work can fix it. I'm sorry about your situation

She's 19. Has a job. In College.

It's a cult. Like all cults the first thing they teach you is to shut non-cult members away.

She brought up hormones to her mom. She hasn't brought it up to me.

It's clear to me that as I oppose this "change" that I will lose my daughter. It keeps me awake at night.

I hate these people. I hate this movement, this SJW cult. I hate them for normalizing this, shoving it down our throats.

>in college
oh shit. you're not going to get her back for a while. I'm so sorry, dad user. Maybe she'll come around in a couple of years.

>reddit spacing
>19 year old college daughter

serves you right you boomer piece of shut. you and your ilk created this mess now you're sad when it's YOUR daughter that fell for the trap ? lel man, lel indeed

That's why the hormone talk is so fucking scary. I don't care if she wants to LARP a dude. It's stupid, but harmless. You can just grow out of it. But hormone's fuck up your body forever.

Not a boomer.

Both my son's are red-pilled productive adults. I never pushed this shit. White girls are just stupid for this shit.

In Poland, when person want to change a legal gender (requirment to start a terapy), she must sue their partents, and they can somehow try to block process, even if she's forthy.
But I suppose it's to late to move, I'm very sorry user. I hope it will sort out.

>reddit spacing

you still have to go back, and lol for not knowing how to raise a daughter

My condolences user. Hopefully things will turn out alright in the end.

You need to give her the dick bro

Seriously tough, i pray to Allah and inshallah she will grow healthy

Honestly, I think it's pretty hot. I have a fantasy where I track down one of these wanna be boys and rape the everloving shit out of her. Just pin her down and show her the difference between the genuine article and the wanna-be knockoff. And I want it to be one of the fitter ones too, oh my god that pussy'll be so tight my dick aches thinking about it. How she'll curse and struggle and weep with impotent rage. Hopefully it won't be a fantasy for too much longer; I know a small club where a few of them frequent in my little town. Dykes in men's clothing. Can't wait

hahaha you failed as a parent
stupid american family guy homer simpson

In the future it will be viewed like foot binding and cossets are viewed today, a barbaric practice of a less civilized age.

And taking control back, have you tougth of stop paying for college?
And what does your wife think of this?

Godspeed.

literally a non issue

If people made a thread about everytime a person acted normal and didnt go full retard it would be pretty evident that its not a fucking issue, it only seems bad because its the only thing you niggers post here

They commit suicide. This test has been done before, and when the men realize they want to be men, but can't the off themselves.

Yes. I haven't confirmed this upcoming semester yet. I know college is a brainwashing factory.

Why did you sent her there in the first place?

they don't act like real men at all
not at all
but this is what they would have to look forward to if they actually tried to blend in as a man
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Good luck, she is young and hasn´t taken shit yet, so there is still hope

>This is literally my daughter right now.

haha... That is what you get for your atheism I guess

SLIDE THREAD, OLD THREAD, COPY PASTA

THIS IS TO EVOKE EMOTION LIKE KIKEBOOK

His name was seth rich , he was murdered by the DNC , Shareblue , Correct the record, Media Matters.

you can't be anything but a disgusting parent

It's haram... He is her father you degenerate munafiq. Having daughters dress up like men is just a symptom of atheism. He brought her up with degenerate ideas and then is surprised when his daughter turns into a degenerate?

Mohammed stick his pee pee with his nephew's poo poo.
Aisha was a decoy

Tell her if she wants to be a guy she can do guy work. Now change both car's oil an fix the roof

But it feels good, and the best part, you can take her as your second wife and breed more waifus as a muslim

This is the most secular shit I have heard.

For one it is haram to marry close family. TWO there is no marriage without a wali and if he is her father then who the hell is going to be the wali?

And even breeding?

The majority of the Maalikis, Shaafa‘is and Hanbalis are of the view that anyone who marries a woman who is his mahram should be subjected to the hadd punishment for zina (should be stoned to death); So if he marries his daughter the majority of the schools of law says he should be stoned to death.

I grew up in the 80s and 90s and there were plenty of girls like this then too. They just had different terms for it. They all got married and had kids. I can only think of one that was a real lesbian or whatever.

Sauce?

That´s interesting, go on..
And the thing about the 72 virgins, is it true?

What happened to Nietzsche? He was a blow hard in which everything was relative. When realizing that there are absolutes, he killed himself.

It's a weak hadith. Not much was known about the people who originally told it and there are not many different witnesses to the same quote so that people can compare.

>who the hell is going to be the wali?
just go buy one

>If there was someone I could kill to stop this

I mean... There is. We all know what needs to be done, maybe you could be the pioneer.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s
youthtranscriticalprofessionals.org/2016/06/29/i-wanted-an-identity-so-badly-a-desistors-account-of-trans-indoctrination/

do you at least have other children