LGBT get blood transfusion rights

Oy Vey Goyim. Enjoy your aids ridden blood transfusions.

twitter.com/i/moments/889068722178015232

twitter.com/FreedomToDonate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Netherlands
cbsnews.com/news/hiv-diagnosis-rate-in-u-s-declines-significantly/
nhs.uk/news/2012/11November/Pages/HIV-in-gay-men-at-record-high.aspx
newscientist.com/article/2117426-massive-drop-in-london-hiv-rates-may-be-due-to-internet-drugs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tainted_blood_scandal_(UK)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you get aids

The Netherlands and it's politicians has long been run by the Jewish Merchant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Netherlands

So when do begin shooting up hospitals and doctors who comply wih this?

If everyone was pozzed, we wouldnt have stupid crybaby threads like this

Fucking insanity and probably part of a campaign to normalize AIDS

You know they test donors anyway, right? Don't see what the problem is.

They should ban fatties from donating though.

HIV doesn't always show up on a blood screen.

Testing fails in 1 out of 100 cases under ideal testing conditions and cannot be tested for during the first few months of infection. and 40% of fags have aids.

1/200 blood samples donated will spread aids.

Yes it DOES after 3 months. Testing has gotten better than it was in the 1980s.

>40% of gays have HIV

Just not true

Oh wow 39% what do ya know

Faggot

Thanks to the metadata the leftists you elected collect we can jdentify every single faggot in every single country

We will use the metadata tk find you and torture all of you to death for spreading aids intentionally

Have fun with that

I don't have AIDS. Most White gays don't, especially not those under 40 who come here. AIDS has been in decline for years.

cbsnews.com/news/hiv-diagnosis-rate-in-u-s-declines-significantly/

Enjoy your AIDS.

nhs.uk/news/2012/11November/Pages/HIV-in-gay-men-at-record-high.aspx

But you are intebtionally spreading it via transfusions

So we will kill you.

Painfully.

>conservatives doing gay shit
I'm confused, is the conservative party in Britain actually conservative or is this some word play bullshit?

True, and the batches of blood are tested later to be sure. ButHIV has to be in you for a month or so before it'll show on tests, and they test the blood by adding multiple batches, like a 100 or so, into a vat and test the mixture. If the mix comes back positive all the donations that were in the vat get dumped. So depending on how recently somebody was pozzed, their blood could sneak past the first test and ruin a bunch of other donations, or could end up infecting somebody.

A small price to pay for tolerance. If somebody has to get pozzed or if the total amount of available blood has to go down then so be it, as long as a minor portion of the population doesn't get it's fee fees hurt it's okay

Nah man, 40% of blacks have AIDS.

newscientist.com/article/2117426-massive-drop-in-london-hiv-rates-may-be-due-to-internet-drugs/

Very few people would ever do that. You are full of shit.

Sodomy leads to diseases such as aids. It’s retarded to let people who do it on a daily basis donate blood.

The rule is 3 months and that is enough time to show up on current testing. Maybe 3 people in the entire past decade have gotten HIV from blood transfusions.

One question, why are LGBT peeps pushing so hard for this "right" to give blood ?
I just don't get it.

True. Sodomy is against the basic values of conservatism. Every "conservative" that supports it is a crypto-liberal.

We want the same rights as you.

>Sodomy leads to diseases such as aids. It’s retarded to let people who do it on a daily basis donate blood.

So you should also ban all black people, and all Christian teens who took a 'purety vow' from donating.

>Maybe 3 people in the entire past decade have gotten HIV from blood transfusions.
No

>go in for life-saving blood transfusion
>get a lethal dose of AIDS instead

Can I tick some box to decline pozzed-up blood?

>flag

lel. also what do you mean by 3 months?

>UK

Yes user, but we don't all live in Third World countries.

You do realize we've been on the honor system the whole time, right?
They ask me if I've lived in certain countries during certain years and all I have to do is say no and they take my blood.
Never been asked if I was gay (I'm not) or how long since I've had sex, but again, even if I were dripping AIDS out my eyeballs they would just take my word for it.
They don't test shit, and they never have.
t.medic

Okay, so 1% chance aids blood infects someone. 1% daily chance we abduct you and chop off your fingers one bybone and cauterize the ends so you dont bleed to death.

Have fun with that.

Not sure what’s your point.

Oh boy!
AIDS Epidemic 2: Electric Shock Boogalo!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tainted_blood_scandal_(UK)

Yeah that was in the 1970s and 1980s. Testing is a lot better now so the rules have changed.

no fag wants to donate blood, it's just the juden wanting to dry all the poblation and not just a fraction of it, I'm sure that I will not donate one drop of blood

There is not a 1% chance.

Giving blood isn't a right, faggot.

What if by consequence of my lifestyle, my bone marrow was thousands of % more likely to give someone a horrific, incurable disease? Do you think they'd be lining me up for bone marrow transplants?

Nobody wants your AIDS.

> after 3 months
you deserve to get it. but you probably have it already

Our conservative party is similar to your democrats

Our labour party is literally commie-tier

thats is the endgame now the right site is with LGBTs
just let this society fast die

A disgusting lack of self awareness is what this is. The end is nigh

It isn't a right but it is now an option after testing has determined blood is safe. More blood is better.

I do not.

The sky is not falling despite your prognostications.

You realize we are going to kill all of you right?

You cant hide any longer

Monday night football will be replaced on the television with using fags as target practice

3 too many you POS

Is that you Duterte?

Testing isn't foolproof, false negatives do happen.

They also can't test each donation individually, they group them into larger batches to make it economical. One person's infected blood may cause 100 other donors perfectly fine blood to be thrown out.

Basically it boils down to risk management. If there isn't a shortage of individuals who don't engage in behavior that significantly increases the risk of blood borne disease, there's no reason to accept donations from those who do. Even if risk of disease getting past screening is only 0.001% higher, why accept this minor increase if risk if it isn't necessary? This is just sound science and policy.

Problem is when you insert feels into it. What is a perfectly logical policy gets reversed because it hurts some guys feelings.

Stupid, but it is what it is I guess. If you want to get technical, it probably wouldn't be an awful policy to prevent blacks from donating blood too, as they (at least in the US) have higher chance of carrying AIDS and other blood borne diseases than the general population. But of course you can't do this for the same reason you can now no longer refuse to accept blood from gay men: It doesn't sit well with the PC brigade.

All part of the Jewish plan to exterminate the white people of Europe

The idea is that it will get past screening and secretly infect straight people.
IIRC in Australia a plot was uncovered where HIV fags wanted to donate blood and purposely infect people so a cure would be found faster.
Honest to God I hope if someone gets infected they start slaughtering all fags. This shit isn't ok.

Wow, you guys really are fucked.

I lie because I spent 5 years in Europe as a little kid, even though obviously I don't have BSE and literally no one does.

If AIDS riddled fags are going to be trusted to share their gift then I hope I never need a blood transfusion

I did not claim the sky is falling, i simply stated that your ignorance is the mentality that will bring on the end inevitably. If you cannot seperate yourself from such a simple and logical concept then your selfishness is masquerading as tolerance during a pity party.

Same

No but my feeling is the phils can be very easily converted into a faggot and nigger death machine once free of the shackles of liberalism

Right now police have license to shoot drug users. Ive seen police sanction the "disappearing" of blacks.

Gays are next.

I'd poz your bitchass right now if i could you crybaby cuck. Give you something real to be upset about

amazing that people think these sorts of "issues" matter at all

Not a good case for mercy

>Using AIDS to kill off all the mudslimes
>Not having to go back on your word
>Anglos continue to virtue signal
>Oh no! Ahmed got AIDS somehow!
>That is the 677,861st this month!

>More blood is better.
nit you make up maximum 3.5% of the population , 38% of the current population are eligible and of those 10% or 3.8% of total eligible to , donate blood.
Even if gays are eligible at the same rate as general population 0.133% rise is not worth giving everyone aids.

How is it simple or logical that me being openly gay and supportive of gay rights will somehow result in gays being the targets of increasing murder? You are just projecting your wishes. Should I care more about how laws are evolving in the West, to include gays in marriage, in Germany, even Taiwan, or should I care about the opinions of some alarmist fringe weirdos on the internet?

Hmm. Tough choice!

>Yes it DOES after 3 months.

Personal question: Would you trust the word of a random faggot that he wasn't fucked anybody in the last 3 months or that he has been monogamous during that time?

Would you have sex with him without a condom?

I hope they get aids too.
Hell, one of the most famous Jewish singers got a blood transfusion and died from the aids it contained.

Ok so that 10% (you are making up that number) is much less likely to have HIV because I doubt people who are likely to have the virus unknowingly are going to have been celibate for three months, at which point it can be tested for. This will not result in more HIV cases for transfusions. This is not the 1980s. These decisions are informed by science, not your feelings of hatred towards gays.

What's stopping such a guy from just lying about being gay in the first place?

Lol, this.

Yes. The law isn't even about monogamy. If I have a husband and we are monogamous I am not supposed to give blood. They aren't going to stop you from giving blood because you seem like you have had sex recently, no matter what the time restriction is on celibacy. This is simply saying that within 3 months of infection they can reliable test for almost all cases of HIV. New infections have dropped by 1/3 in the US and the UK. They are simply not that common anymore amongst young people and especially not those prone to giving blood.

Science invented the ammunition that will bloe your brain out ofbthe back ofbyour skull you disgusting faggot

>They are simply not that common anymore amongst young people and especially not those prone to giving blood.

I shouldn't have to take the risk at all. Why can't you understand something so simple?

["Tainted Blood" to the tune of Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson plays]

>The tainted blood scandal is the issue of around 4,670 British haemophiliacs[1] being infected with hepatitis C and in many cases also HIV, through contaminated clotting factor products, supplied by the National Health Service (NHS) in the 1970s and 80s, and the subsequent government and corporate reaction.[2]

>At least 2,400 were killed by the tainted blood and many others are terminally ill.[3][4] Of the 1,243 haemophiliacs who were co-infected with both hepatitis C and HIV, less than 250 remain alive as of 2017.[5] No government, health or pharmaceutical entity in the UK has admitted liability for the scandal and no damages have been paid to those infected or affected

I'm gay and this offends even me. I've been on the inside of the community, I've seen how prolific AIDS really is. It's not an over exaggeration in the least to say that 1 in 10 fags have HIV or AIDS and those are only the ones who are open about it. Part of the reason I won't fuck anyone I don't know anymore. It's literally life or death. And if people want to take their lives into their own hands it's one thing, but letting them possibly infect unwary people? Even if you think you're clean and your initial blood screening shows that you are, you could get HIV unknowingly because you fucked a random the night before your latest donation and got infected.

Do they test every single unit that gets donated? Because if they only do random 1 in 100 tests or whatever then this is literally going to kill people.

Because it isn't a meaningful risk that has translated to actual HIV infection examples by means of transfusion.

Blood testing has improved since then.

UK is fucked. In a few years it will become an aids ridden muslim infested shit hole.

oh that makes it okay then

you belong in a fucking oven

I can't donate blood here because I lived in the UK during the 80s and might have vCJD. It's not discrimination to want to protect people from catching a deadly disease when receiving blood.

>Somehow result in gays being the targets of increasing murder
>I'm not projecting you are
Either your reading comprehension prehension is that of a child's or you making a mountain out of a mole hill. It is simple and logical. Do you have a higher likelihood of contracting a fatal disease that can be passed on by donation? Yes - should not be allowed to donate. No - should be allowed to donate. I don't care if your gay, the answer is as simple as that. I would not accept a lung from an ex smoker for the same reason I would not accept blood from a gay person it's gambling with suicide. And once again if you cannot seperate your self from that then you a self centric narcissist.

>This will not result in more HIV cases for transfusions
yes it will
>This is not the 1980s
but it should be

Clearly this will not result in increased transmittal of HIV or they would not have approved it legally. That would be a total crisis if they did. Testing has improved to where there is no chance of anyone getting HIV from blood products anymore.

Well too bad the world has changed and I have more rights now.

In Australia its actually a crime to intentionally go about infecting people.

Good point.
But then the faggot is responsible for transmitting HIV.
I've worked in a blood bank.
Usually if a open fag showed up or somebody gay looking. They would suggest not to donate, but if the person insisted, they would just take the blood and throw it in the garbage as soon as the person left.

They wouldn't reject anybody because they didn't want a bunch of queers showing tolerance in front of the institution.

they should just cut out the middle man and allow HIV+ men like Dan Glass to openly ejaculate into the blood tanks and swill it around with a spatula before licking it clean and then shitting into the tank and sealing it up with a thumbs up

anything else would be deeply discriminatory and homophobic

gas em

I'd rather die than get blood from a faggot. No way they're turning me into one of them queers.

>part of a campaign to normalize AIDS

The jew has been working to normalize AIDS since the 80s when they stopped letting the CDC describe it as a disease for faggots and degenerates. All education targeted towards the highest-risk groups was shut down. Then the number of cases exploded. Coincidentally.

It's only getting worse now.

why not the soft cell version?

>this will not result in increased transmittal of HIV

HIV ridden faggot blood has already executed AT LEAST A FUCKING *MINIMUM* of 2,400 people in the UK.

>HIV or they would not have approved it legally

Our government are willing to enable the rape of tens of thousands of English girls to avoid being called racist, murdering thousands of pensioners by infusing them with infected blood is small time. They don't give a single fuck, all they want to do is signal how friendly they are to disgusting fucking genetically broken wretches like you

get in through your brain that we hate fags and they should stay in the closet or hang

>IIRC in Australia a plot was uncovered where HIV fags wanted to donate blood and purposely infect people so a cure would be found faster.

Bugchasers in the states to this day still lie to donate blood to deliberately taint the supply.

The idea that an AIDS-infected degenerate is going to admit that they're an AIDS-infected degenerate on a little pre-donation form is silly to begin with. They just tick "no" and donate anyway, which is what most gays have been doing for decades.

KILL ALL GAYS

THIS ENDS NOW

You are skipping my question.

Would you believe the word of random faggot about his sexual behavior? If he said that he tested clean and didn't have sex in the last three months, would you allow him to fuck you without protection? I mean, there shouldn't be any risks...

You are a fringe weirdo, not the majority, and you have zero actual power over the laws or restricting our rights. Sure you could go psycho and murder gay people, but that likely wouldn't end well for you.

Or any 80s tune desu
The Communards, Modern Talking, George Michael, Elton John
Absolutely inundated with the gay
It's the best tip anyone can receive really, if you want to fight an enemy you'd do well in comprehending him entirely

Yes I would trust people to be honest. Beyond that, testing has reduced the risk of HIV tainted blood to near zero.

>Clearly this will not result in increased transmittal of HIV or they would not have approved it legally.

Pretty naive if you really believe this.

You're right it's not a crisis, whatever increase there is of risk of disease born blood being administered is tiny (but non-zero).

Decisions like these are driven by politics, not science.

No closet. They are defects. They are veil. Goven the slightest bit if pride hey deliberately spread disease.

He proud ones get a painful death. The repentant can go painlessly.

The fact gays are openly seeking a disease and seeing it as a "gift" shows how mentally ill they are, and yet we're expected to support their insanity and see it as progressive and enlightening.

you must work in a blood bank since you know so much about testing

The 'right' to contaminate the blood supply and infect other people with aids isn't a right.
Why can't you gays just quietly assfuck each other in the privacy of your own bedrooms? Does being gay come with a burning desire to spread incurable diseases to as many people as possible?

How does the muslim population feel about this?

If this actually results in an increase in HIV transmissions via blood products, then yes, they will change the policy back, but that is extremely unlikely. They don't make these changes on a whim.

Nobody has that right. Straight people don't have to not hold hands in public, neither do I. I am not trying to spread disease any more than you. Again, I don't care what internet people hate me for being gay. The reality is laws are changing in our favor, not yours.